Page 26 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036761265261026 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    Those are nice, except for the not-saving part xD (in the levels)

Look at this It's a modded Hard Disk Drive

GIVE ME THAT NOW!
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

Quote Originally Posted by oraclebop View Post
    GIVE ME THAT NOW!
    No!! I want it XD

No!! I want it XD

Oh No You Don't! It's Mine!
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

Let me sort this out for you. It's mine!!!

Nooo I'm the closer to it then you guys *mhuahahah* Maybe I can touch it

OMG. I just asked the person who made it, if I can get on the photo it with... Now we wait for an answer ..

I'll just simply photo shop myself onto the photo... MUAHAHAHAHA!

why's Lara's hair red or orange?
    here's an idea,why don't you take a barbie doll or something and dye the hair brown and make Lara's clothes and put it on the doll! easy peasy and then presto you have a lara doll !
    Well they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true but my friend you have seen nothing! - Michael Jackson "Bad"

Quote Originally Posted by Princess lara View Post
    why's Lara's hair red or orange?
    here's an idea,why don't you take a barbie doll or something and dye the hair brown and make Lara's clothes and put it on the doll! easy peasy and then presto you have a lara doll !
    In Legend, Lara's real hair was kinda Auburnish Brown.

It's Mine.

edit: He said yes ;D, only the moderators on that form want me to wear a TR costume to get on the photo

edit: Look at this Chobits is happening! XD Robots make noodles in restaurant

She looks like an alien.... not as bad as that other one we all threw up on in madenice's Make her own Lara Croft Statue. Erggghhhh, I feel nauseous thinking bout it. Madenice, do ya still have it?

edit: He said yes ;D, only the moderators on that form want me to wear a TR costume to get on the photo

edit: Look at this Chobits is happening! XD Robots make noodles in restaurant
    DESU CHOBITS!

I still want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    She looks like an alien.... not as bad as that other one we all threw up on in madenice's Make her own Lara Croft Statue. Erggghhhh, I feel nauseous thinking bout it. Madenice, do ya still have it?
    Alien, but sexy! She looks at least nicer then the Gremlin/Legend action figure. I don't see it anymore in the thread, it appears that the link is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by oraclebop View Post
    DESU CHOBITS!

I still want it.
    haha

Hey do you think cm2 will be comming back soon?

Why don't you all just share the Lara-statue-thingie? No need to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    Hey do you think cm2 will be comming back soon?
    I don't know, I haven't heard from him in a while

Arctic, lol

Big Grin

^
    That link in your signature just killed my braincells. And now the song is stuck in my head.
    DAMNIT!
    Villa, villa.

I just played Batman Arkham Asylum. The game lags on my PC, although I didn't update my graphic card drivers, so maybe that's the reason. But the game itself looks good and the combat is great. I like the controls and the camera. Everything seems very polished. Good job Eidos!
    Here's my terrible looking sceenshot.

I just hope Tomb Raider 9 will not have such big system requirements. Who am I kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    ^
    That link in your signature just killed my braincells. And now the song is stuck in my head.
    DAMNIT!
    Mhuhaahahha

Nice Chriss I'm gonna download it right now

Dammit, Rexie! Now you made me click the link

Downloaded the Batman demo from the PS Store the other day and it's pretty cool.

And I have clicked that link about 5 times.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

i'm gonna download the x360 demo when i'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    ^
    DAMNIT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Dammit, Rexie! Now you made me click the link
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    Downloaded the Batman demo from the PS Store the other day and it's pretty cool.

And I have clicked that link about 5 times.
    You guys got me to click the link...

Kawaii. It's Miku!

I clicked the link

signature image

Yay link party!!! I clicked it too! Popipo-pipo popipo-pipo! But did anyone else feel she looked rather menacing when shaking the drink?

Umm hate to be a bit funny, but what song is that?never heard of it!
    anyone find Michael Jackson's song "Blood on the dancefloor" pretty addictive,i've listened to it for 100 times probably!
    Well they say the sky's the limit and to me that's really true but my friend you have seen nothing! - Michael Jackson "Bad"

Page 26 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036761265261026 ... LastLast