Page 148 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 27123

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

@ angelus not much, some random greek dude just decided to have a go at me in the LCGOL forums, and i could barely make out what he was saying anyways ... ggrrr dont like people like him

@ ants, good man, we gotta give everyone a tour
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Viva España!!! GO SPAIN!!!
    signature image

nederland de world cup te winnen!
    signature image

@Danielsun
    lol. you used google to transelate that?

Well that was fun...

Today, earlier, I go with my mates to watch one of them go do a reversed bungie jump... ok, fair do's... they are only 18 a few months older than me and they felt more scared at that than what they did for their 18th birthday...

jumping from a plane at around 13,000 feet. How does that work?

hehe i may have done Laralovernr.1

and ants why or why would you want to do bungee jumping havn't you seen this?

also i havn't spoken to alot of you lately how have you all been?

signature image

Hey, don't worry about me, my feet were kept on the ground at all times

But I just find it shocking that a woman will jump from a plane at 13,000 feet quite happily too, but a bungie thingy is a different story... I'm just confused, I though I was weird!

I FINALLY bought Uncharted 2!!! YAY!!! But I can't play it today 'cause I have a College exam tomorrow morning and I have to study... Sooooo, tomorrow afternoon I shall finally start playing Among Thieves!!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    I FINALLY bought Uncharted 2!!! YAY!!! But I can't play it today 'cause I have a College exam tomorrow morning and I have to study... Sooooo, tomorrow afternoon I shall finally start playing Among Thieves!!!
    Awesome, I don't know if this will make things worse but it is a brilliant game from a technical view and also an adventure view!

I've seen some walkthrough videos on youtube and I have to say that Uncharted 2 sure is amazing. I'd love to play it myself. The game is long and quite difficult which is a huge advantage. Also, the environments and the storyline are absolutely great! What's more, I found the dialogues and voice acting quite entertaining.
    The only thing I don't like about the game is Drake's animations when he climbs and the fact that it's such an action oriented game.
    Enjoy your playthrough and share your thoughts with us.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    I've seen some walkthrough videos on youtube and I have to say that Uncharted 2 sure is amazing. I'd love to play it myself. The game is long and quite difficult which is a huge advantage. Also, the environments and the storyline are absolutely great! What's more, I found the dialogues and voice acting quite entertaining.
    The only thing I don't like about the game is Drake's animations when he climbs and the fact that it's such an action oriented game.
    Yeah, I saw some videos too and I Loved what I saw and I was really dying to buy it!!! I should have bought like a month ago when it came to Platinum, but it sold out in 3 stores here in town and I was just able to buy it now!!!

Enjoy your playthrough and share your thoughts with us.
    Thanks and I will!!!
    signature image

Better late than never!

Also, me is thinking of watching Pulp Fiction later not watched it in ages and it's my favorite film and still beats modern films!

I just love it. But yeah not watched it in ages, given the fact I think I've committed the script to memory but what the heck!

Actually, stuff that, I've got life on mars series 2 to finish so shall finish that box set before moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Better late than never!

Also, me is thinking of watching Pulp Fiction later not watched it in ages and it's my favorite film and still beats modern films!

I just love it. But yeah not watched it in ages, given the fact I think I've committed the script to memory but what the heck!
    Once I'm done with this exam, I'm planning on watching a bunch of older movies like Star Wars IV, V & VI and Indiana Jones!!!
    signature image

Once I'm done with this exam, I'm planning on watching a bunch of older movies like Star Wars IV, V & VI and Indiana Jones!!!
    Indiana Jones, how could I forget!

If I'm honest I'm not the greatest fan of the star wars films... its not that they are rubbish (they're not) I just don't like science fiction stuff

I also hate fans! I said this before but when fans come about from something like twilight or vampire diaries (in this case) and act as though a song thats been around years before the idea was probably thought up was wrote for that film or TV show.

Muse and within temptation, I love 'em both and it just grinds my gears! but it is more fans for the two bands which do deserve it and I know not all fans are like that so its all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    Indiana Jones, how could I forget!

If I'm honest I'm not the greatest fan of the star wars films... its not that they are rubbish (they're not) I just don't like science fiction stuff

I also hate fans! I said this before but when fans come about from something like twilight or vampire diaries (in this case) and act as though a song thats been around years before the idea was probably thought up was wrote for that film or TV show.

Muse and within temptation, I love 'em both and it just grinds my gears! but it is more fans for the two bands which do deserve it and I know not all fans are like that so its all good!
    Shame on you... How could you forget!!!

And yes, I understand what you mean, but I guess there are fans and then there's that other type of fans... the hysterical type!
    I like to think of myself as an enthusiast (or as my brother likes to call me, a geek!!! ) I can get crazy, I mean enthusiastic! while talking about something I particularly like and sure I'll try to defend it when someone is bashing it, but I know how to respect someone elses opinion and stuff like that!!!

But there are some fans that really don't know how to behave and say the most stupid things that I don't know if I should laugh or punch them!!!
    signature image

OMG, Being in Amsterdam is just CRAZY now!!!!

Oh the joy, i might be going on holiday this year to Florence! whoo!
    And, i am replaying tomb raider underworld, and i've forgotten how fun it is. Course, i am in southern mexico already.
    signature image

But there are some fans that really don't know how to behave and say the most stupid things that I don't know if I should laugh or punch them!!!
    Oh I feel the same way! Personally I hate to declare myself a fan of anything. Not because I'm embarrassed of liking a certain franchise mind you, but it's due to the fact that fans of franchises such as Twilight (there's others but this is the best example) have made the term mean something along the lines of "raging lunatics who annoy the living daylights out of everyone"! Sure fans have always had the reputation of being a bit too enthusiastic for the thing they love (as the T.V stereotype was always people dressed up as Star Trek characters,etc) but ever since Twilight I think that those fans have took things way too far, it also doesn't help that they get way too much media coverage. Heck, didn't they even cause one of the stars of the film to get hit by a taxi?

Seriously I don't know whether to laugh at the craziness of it all or go on a rampage and try to stop them all!

To be fair I think I'm sometimes a bit 'annoying' with the very few stuff I'm 'passionate about'. Theres only la few things I'd consider myself a fan of:

1)Life on Mars
    2)Ashes to Ashes

I know I probably drive people mad with it... but thats not just the show itself though. I like it cause the former is northern and doesn't take place a million miles away from I live and was born, has awesome songs (David Bowie for the win!)and brilliant acting. Same with Ashes minus the first reason.

But I don't take it too far... with the exception of TR and Ashes meaning I find it difficult coming out of 3 series watching Keeley play Alex Drake who got shot and woke up in the 80's... then suddenly she becomes Lara Croft!

The other 'passions' would be:
    Pulp Fiction (pretty much any film by quentin) but thats about all I ever class myself as a fan of!

Oh, we already knew you were a fan of Ashes and Life on Mars Ants.

This is my deviant art stats...

tombraidergal has 437 pageviews total and her 41 deviations were viewed 505 times. She watches 6 people, while 10 people watch her.

Overall, her deviations received 29 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 24 times, while she commented 542 times, making about 1.64 comments per day since she joined DA. This means that she gave 187 comments for every 10 that she received.

Her deviation with the most comments is Gorillaz - Noodle with 4 comments, while her most favourited one is Bayonetta, with 3 favourites. Her most viewed deviation is Bayonetta with 28 views.

8 favourites were given for every 10 comments.

Every 8 days she uploads a new deviation, and it's usually on a Sunday, with 9 (22%) of her deviations.

Her busiest month was June 2010 with 19 (46%) of her deviations.

The majority of her deviations are uploaded to the fanart gallery (31), while her favourite category was drawings > games with 13 deviations.

Comments per deviation: 0.7
    Favourites per deviation: 0.58
    Views per deviation: 12
    Comments per day: 0.08
    Favourites per day: 0.07
    Deviation views per day: 1.53
    Pageviews per day: 1.32
    That's maths i could NEVER work out.
    signature image

Yeah admittedly I can baffle people and somewhat annoy someone when discussing something I strongly like but everyone does that once in a while, it just can't be helped. If you discuss something to someone who is unfamiliar with the subject it can be pretty daunting; but I have to say I've never got to the point where I've become a screaming maniac just over something I like!

I haven't watched that ITV drama "Identity" yet as it's got Keeley in it. I'm not saying that's a bad thing obviously, but I need a break from her after TR, Ashes and all those adverts she's in!

That was the worst thing I ever saw!

Less than a few minutes ago a big, I say big, argument start and sprawled into the street. My next door neighbor, threw people out who began fighting. Then the son of one of the woman, about 10, started crying... like you would. Not a nice sight at all! It wasn't the fighting (seen many) but the kid...

@lilhanhan - Yeah if you live in Britain you see Keeley a lot!

Ah, so you have rowdy neighbours too, it's always quite awkward and awful when it happens. We had a similar scene happen the other day too...

Yeah she seems to be always on our screens! This is kinda TR related but the same can be said for Jonell Elliot, she's like the go to woman for adverts (well I'm pretty sure it's her voice). As anyone else noticed the huge amount of adverts she's done voice work for lately?

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    Ah, so you have rowdy neighbours too, it's always quite awkward and awful when it happens. We had a similar scene happen the other day too...

Yeah she seems to be always on our screens! This is kinda TR related but the same can be said for Jonell Elliot, she's like the go to woman for adverts (well I'm pretty sure it's her voice). As anyone else noticed the huge amount of adverts she's done voice work for lately?
    That I do but I get on well with everyone so I live pretty much problem free with the everyone else who lives around here. Its not the violence that bothers me but the fact that kids have to see it and are caught in the crossfire!

Also I heard her voice in the cluedo game thingy advert, think it was in the run up to Christmas.

With us the majority of the neighbours are great and then the council decides to move someone in who tends to generate problems, only to kick them out to bring another problematic person in. It's like they never learn. ^.^;

I'm sure she does voice work for Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and the BBC to advertise their latest shows too; I could be wrong but it really does sound like her voice. I never knew she did voice work for the Cluedo advert though... Wait does recognising her voice in so many things make me seem kinda weird?

Page 148 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast