Page 141 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 27122

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

IT'S SUNNY IT'S SUNNY IT'S... SUNNY! Anyway, don't know what to do for now... >.>
    signature image

I'm going to England today! I decided to visit my friend who lives in Bath.
    I'm really excited because I haven't been to the UK before.

Quote Originally Posted by chriss99 View Post
    I'm going to England today! I decided to visit my friend who lives in Bath.
    I'm really excited because I haven't been to the UK before.
    England is awesome! Not a biased opinion at all!

Have a good time over here in the UK by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    I, today, found out that the woman who provides the voice for Amanda in Peace Walker is in fact the woman who voiced a certain TR character:
    http://www.mobygames.com/images/port...9460720-00.jpg

So it appears she voiced Natla and now voices Amanda!
    The scary thing is that Grey DeLisle voice acting is everywhere. She lends her voice talent to so many characters it's almost quite surreal. She's been in everything from Scooby-Doo to Mass Effect, oh and I've just learned that she was Jeanne in Bayonetta!

Actually, by just looking at her imdb profile I've noticed that she's been a character in the majority of the shows I watched while growing up.

@chriss99

I hope you enjoy your stay in England.

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    The scary thing is that Grey DeLisle voice acting is everywhere. She lends her voice talent to so many characters it's almost quite surreal. She's been in everything from Scooby-Doo to Mass Effect, oh and I've just learned that she was Jeanne in Bayonetta!
    meh, jeanne is hotter....

@lilhanhan - it is pretty odd at times how voice actors are all over the place at times:P Like Nolan North for example, he does Drake in Uncharted, did the Prince, does Desmond and was even in MGS 4 as various voices so I'm guessing he was guards and what not.

The only actor I like that doesn't do much voice work is Keeley but then again she does more acting which I think is better... from Ashes to ashes to Identity and the many other shows and films she's been in.

One of the other reasons I like the UK, cause they always seem to produce some great people... not saying that other countries don't:P

Quote Originally Posted by LARALOVERnr.1 View Post
    meh, jeanne is hotter....
    Wait a minute, who's Jeanne hotter than? Grey DeLisle?
    @lilhanhan - it is pretty odd at times how voice actors are all over the place at times:P Like Nolan North for example, he does Drake in Uncharted, did the Prince, does Desmond and was even in MGS 4 as various voices so I'm guessing he was guards and what not.

The only actor I like that doesn't do much voice work is Keeley but then again she does more acting which I think is better... from Ashes to ashes to Identity and the many other shows and films she's been in.

One of the other reasons I like the UK, cause they always seem to produce some great people... not saying that other countries don't:P
    According to imdb, you're right Nolan North was the voice(s) of random guards/soldiers in MGS4. Although the oddest credit on his never ending filmography list is being the voice of Goldar and the Operation Overdrive Red Ranger in a Power Rangers videogame! I know he was never the character of Goldar in the show but after reading that I keep imagining him in the goofy but still totally awesome monster costume! That's quite weird isn't it?

Keeley's a great actress sure, but I've never really been a big fan of her. I do enjoy the shows she stars in (and she's good as Lara) but I don't idolise her or anything...but then again I don't really do that with anyone. I'm always baffled when "fans" scream or get obsessed with actors/actresses, it scares me... Sounds daft I know! Wait where am I going with this? I'm just rambling now!

Keeley's a great actress sure, but I've never really been a big fan of her. I do enjoy the shows she stars in (and she's good as Lara) but I don't idolise her or anything...but then again I don't really do that with anyone. I'm always baffled when "fans" scream or get obsessed with actors/actresses, it scares me... Sounds daft I know! Wait where am I going with this? I'm just rambling now!
    I think I'm somewhat the same as you, I never get obsessed with people and start shouting and nearly crying when I see them But I have people that make me watch something that I might not be keen on... Keeley being one John Simm being another.

Got to share this again!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0 - I thinks its a brill song for a great game!

OMH! I just watched a bit of a preview for AC brotherhood, and almost died from amazement of the graphics! I can't wait, the gameplay looks so smooth. :')
    signature image

People who have hissy fits over "celebrities" start to bug me, I know why they're excited but at the same time they're just normal people like us. So why do people act like maniacs around them?

I've had a experience were I've been around really over excited fans who encountered a Coronation Street actor somewhere in Manchester; they all stopped and stared causing tons of people to also stop because they couldn't get past them, while I just carried on walking past the actor while trying to escape the fuss. You would think that the public would be used to seeing the actors of Coronation Street walking around Manchester once in while but they make such a big deal over it!

It's safe to say that was a odd experience which I don't want to encounter ever again!

I'm loving the MGS song, the series has always had a great soundtrack. ♥

Brotherhood does looks awesome, does anyone remember the release date or has it not been announced yet?

It's safe to say that was a odd experience which I don't want to encounter ever again!

I'm loving the MGS song, the series has always had a great soundtrack. ♥

Brotherhood does looks awesome, does anyone remember the release date or has it not been announced yet?
    Actually it doesn't make sense that People in Manchester don't seem to be used to seeing Corrie actors!

Yes MGS always pulls of an epic soundtrack and the only sound track to me that manages to envoke emotion... I don't randomly start crying its just a case they are that good! Also, just bought MGS 1 off PSN for £8 so I will be able to play it on my PSP now too!

Ibelieve Assassins Creed Brotherhood is going to be 18? Doesn't bother me cause I'm 18 on sunday (yay), only asking cause game has this cardboard cut ou of it and it had an 18 rating in the corner?

Yeah, it's an 18. >.> i think i'll be getting it for xmas like i did with tomb raider underworld, and god i feel sick...
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    Yeah, it's an 18. >.> i think i'll be getting it for xmas like i did with tomb raider underworld, and god i feel sick...
    Cause its 18 or you just feel sick?

Actually it doesn't make sense that People in Manchester don't seem to be used to seeing Corrie actors!

Yes MGS always pulls of an epic soundtrack and the only sound track to me that manages to envoke emotion... I don't randomly start crying its just a case they are that good! Also, just bought MGS 1 off PSN for £8 so I will be able to play it on my PSP now too!

Ibelieve Assassins Creed Brotherhood is going to be 18? Doesn't bother me cause I'm 18 on sunday (yay), only asking cause game has this cardboard cut ou of it and it had an 18 rating in the corner?
    I bet you've shed a tear while listening to the tracks, hehe. I know I've done it a few times with videogame soundtracks as I started crying with pride, sadness and joy when I first heard March Caprice For Piano And Orchestra from the Kingdom Hearts series... I guess it's kinda embarrassing now I've said it out loud.
    I hope you're feeling better (and I hope it's not because AC Brotherhood is a 18 rating!).
    I was thinking the same thing. ^.^;

I just felt sick, because it was hot yesterday. i felt sick today as well, because it was hot. >.> strange how weather can affect you...
    signature image

I see! Yep its weird how the weather can effect you... though I never feel sick cause of the weather, I just tend to get headaches.

I'm sad now too... finish college tomorrow and the fact is these past 2 years have had many fun times... But I suppose thats the wonders of having a facebook and MSN account.

smashing news everybody! My dad has passed away.
    signature image

OMG, really? I'm so sorry, it must be hard for you...

im sorry for your loss TombRaiderGal you have my sympathy, i hope you will feel alright
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

OMFG TRG!

You spamming me on my DA. I'm so amused by it right now. Hahaha. I love you. XD
    -
    -edit-

Oh lawdy.

hugs tightly.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Thanks. And yes Bampire, i keep commenting and commenting ur pictures because they're so AMAZING! I'm so jealous.
    signature image

Yar, I'm sorry TRgal!

Also, today time continued to scare me to how fast it actually goes... I mean I've just completed my second year at college and I left school in 08 which I remember and thus it feels very, very weird like always!

sos to hear bout ya lose TRGAL, Our collective love is with you in these hard times.
    signature image

I'm so sorry for your loss Tombraidergal... words are not enough in times like this...
    signature image

Thanks guys.

Ants- you need to accept my friend request. >.<
    signature image

Page 141 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast