Page 11 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

I believe those games are in a different 'genre' of looks. Japanese games are mostly that 'beautiful', but if you put Lara like that, she'd look like as one of those Japanese game-character.. and that wouldn't be lovely I guess.

Holy crap. I posted my longest post in a thread, a minute ago.. I just rambled!
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Madenice View Post
    I believe those games are in a different 'genre' of looks. Japanese games are mostly that 'beautiful', but if you put Lara like that, she'd look like as one of those Japanese game-character.. and that wouldn't be lovely I guess.
    Thank you. That's what I wanted to say. I would like Lara to have graphics like in TR Legend. That's even better for me that Underworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    Thank you. That's what I wanted to say. I would like Lara to have graphics like in TR Legend. That's even better for me that Underworld.
    yw

Well, everyone's going for better graphics these days (except Nintendo, they seem to understand gameplay and how fun a game is matter most.) So I don't think we'll ever get Legend graphics again. Who knows how the graphics will be in TR9, maybe they'll be improved upon Underworld's or completely new.
    signature image

Natla: I know this will never happen again. But I still think that Legend graphic is better than Underworld one...

Natla: I know this will never happen again. But I still think that Legend graphic is better than Underworld one...
    I disagree. Underworld graphics are much better, that's why it's a next-generation game.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

But Legend was so colorful! It was so cheery and was one of the best aspects of it.
    What Really Matters Is Being Yourself, And If That Includes Slowly Killing Then Eating Every Boy At Your School, Well Than I Say Do It.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Croft View Post
    I disagree. Underworld graphics are much better, that's why it's a next-generation game.
    I know it is, but I liked Legend graphic more than Underworld. This is just my personal choice

This is just my personal choice
    Same here. I said that I disagreed.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

woaoaoaoaoaoaoaoa I'm still at school and it's 8PM
    ah well. it's not like I'm going to break my record, which is 10

I know it is, but I liked Legend graphic more than Underworld. This is just my personal choice
    I partly agree with Ivana KC. When I look at some screenshots from Anniversary or Legend I wonder what do we need next gen graphics for?
    On the other hand I really like the graphics in Underworld and taking a step back in terms of graphics wouldn't be good for the series.

I liked Legend being bright too. Underworld has nice realism but could have some more colourful areas for a change from the dark underworld parts. I guess that's a reason I loved Thailand so much.

Madenice, that is very late to be at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    Madenice, that is very late to be at school.
    School closes at 10pm Otherwise I wouldn't be there And here at the faculty we are verrryyy lazy xD haha. At least, we almost do nothing but gaming and lacking the first 4-5 weeks (of the 10) and then we have to keep working till late because we need our projects done and need to know those stuff in the books And this is week 9, and I have my last exam on Monday, so.. Holiday here I come ;D

Good luck with your exam, Madenice!

thanks Mr Croft

I will keep my fingers crossed Madenice

hehe.. thank you chriss

Now lets hope that I'm going to learn for it

Tomorrow we have a BBQ @ school, from 4 till 10 pm, crazy isn't it

Smile

I really need help on a PS3 trophy, it's Call of Duty: World at War on Map Pack 2, can anyone help me?

How can we help you?

I believe when you go to the community forums or to a call of duty thingie, you'll get your answer faster But maybe people here know it. I dunnow

Smile

Thank You, Mr Croft, it's called: "Big Baller" and it's a silver trophy and what you have to do is get 75,000 point in a single Nazi Zombies game (Map Pack 2 Only), I got to Round 14 last night and got "Deadhead" trophy for getting 150 headshots in one game and only got about 19,000points in the end. I just need a strategy to get the torphy whether a glitch or not.

This is what I got from a guide:

With each hit, kill,headshot and window repair you get a specific amount of points, end the game with at least 75,000 total to get this trophy. To make sure of your points press select and see what your tally is at.
    Hope this helps.

Smile

Alright, thank Mr Croft, but on Solo Mode, when you press SELECT nothing happens, it only show in Co-Op and that's harder to get the trophy on there, headshots and window boards will probably help, as well. I'll try in a mo....Thanks!

No problem, glad I could help.

Page 11 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast