Page 101 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

And the guy who voiced Alister voiced hermes in god of war 3, Anders in dragon age awakening, Cullen in dragon age origins and also voiced the mercinaries in underworld... What is it with these people and dragon age?

he's been in rachet and clank and also call of duty 4...

This is kinda of fun in a sad way, probably not for you lot but at least if I'm held hostage later in life and they happen to ask me what voice actors were in said game I'll probably get it right!

And he gave his voice to Pirates of the Caribbean at worlds end and so did amandas voice actor!

wait did you just say that the person who voiced alistair is the same person who voice anders? cuz they aint

COD 4 blows and not played rachet and clank

well time for halo or dragon age now as i CBA to keep loading the demo up again lol its gets annoying xD
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Danielsun View Post
    wait did you just say that the person who voiced alistair is the same person who voice anders? cuz they aint
    Thats what it says anyway!

nah dude two different people voiced them Steve valentine voiced alistair and he also done that bad guy from uncharted 2 maybe he is in uncharted 1 i dont know lol

Greg ellis done Anders and Cullen
    signature image

nah dude two different people voiced them Steve valentine voiced alistair and he also done that bad guy from uncharted 2 maybe he is in uncharted 1 i dont know lol

Greg ellis done Anders and Cullen
    I'm confussed now this site says steve valentine does alister in dragon age and Harry flynn from uncharted 2. But it then says that greg ellis did the voice of alister (underworld), anders and cullen...

Who knows... though we do know that Jill is a power ranger, and pink one at that!

what power ranger i dont know hooow many power rangers there have been lol

Dino force (the original) ftw

and yeah steve done alistair in dragon age and harry flynn

greg ellis did do anders and cullen dunno about alister from underworld though i cba to check that lol
    signature image

This one:
    Quote Originally Posted by Internet!
    the Pink Ranger on the television series Power Rangers: Turbo and Power Rangers: In Space.
    and here about Greg!
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0254862/ - dunno how good the site actually is!

its a shame we will never see what it would have been like to see Leon in the Films as we have seen most of the other characters and we know Chris is coming into it the fact that the characters are absolutly nothing like the ones in the game has nothing to do with it though lol

but still why kill off Leon before he makes an appearance
    signature image

its a shame we will never see what it would have been like to see Leon in the Films as we have seen most of the other characters and we know Chris is coming into it the fact that the characters are absolutly nothing like the ones in the game has nothing to do with it though lol

but still why kill off Leon before he makes an appearance
    Who's killin' Mr Leon off? Apart from me!

who ever directed resident evil apocolypse it was in the headline Jill valentine dismissed for post trumatic stress over the death of her partner Leon Kennody
    signature image

who ever directed resident evil apocolypse it was in the headline Jill valentine dismissed for post trumatic stress over the death of her partner Leon Kennody
    Ah I get it now but what the hell... Leon doesn't even know Jill!?

Does he? Either that or the film have altered it once again?

As for the next film, Chris. Someone on the internet said this guy would be better for Chris than Miller:
    http://tinyurl.com/yg5ntgd - Johnny Messner

most of these conversations seem to involve danielsuns blue writing ha ha...

erm... i'm watch vamp diaries!!!!!! i'm not getting any easter eggs this year... but i am seeing clash of the titans!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Ants_27_ View Post
    As for the next film, Chris. Someone on the internet said this guy would be better for Chris than Miller:
    http://tinyurl.com/yg5ntgd - Johnny Messner
    Much better than Miller!!! (Imo, anyone is better than Miller for that part!!! )
    signature image

because my ultimate goal is to take over the world and one of the steps is to spread the blue !

i am a global dominator

and i love the films but sometimes i get sadface when they just hump the life out of the games
    signature image

are you STILL talking about resident evil? >.<

can you not talk about something else ha ha ?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by tombraidergal View Post
    are you STILL talking about resident evil? >.<

can you not talk about something else ha ha ?
    It's just too awesome to stop talking about!!! We tried but we always return to Resi!!!
    signature image

Yeah it was tried tested but failed

Resi evil just keeps on coming baby its full of jizz-tastic events plot and one very cheesy bad guy that refuses to die
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by dark7angel View Post
    It's just too awesome to stop talking about!!! We tried but we always return to Resi!!!
    Tis true.

I brought up the subject of MGS and then we got back onto the subject of Jill being a power ranger and the ball continued to roll in Resi's favour!

resi evil... STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!

why don't we be random? say a word and then the next person can say something about that word? might sound boring, but who cares? resi evil is seemingly boring the way you guys talk non stop about it. >.<

-Jigglebelly
    signature image

-Jigglebelly
    -Valentine

Jigglebelly sandwich - me just now
    signature image

Jigglebelly sandwich - me just now
    It's Jigglebelly Valentine!

On another note:
    http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.a...word=hollywood - What the hell?

that's insane! i bet she can't even act...

-Finklefanklefrickfrock
    signature image

Finklefanklefrickfrock Redfield :D
    signature image

that's insane! i bet she can't even act...

-Finklefanklefrickfrock
    Tarantino has always -in the past- chosen a great cast, so I has faith in him to create the same!

Though I have my doubts about the gaga though... But just look at 'his other actors' like Uma and Travolta, samuel jackson and bruce willis in pulp fiction are all awesome!

If only Tarantino would create a resi film? Only kidding!

Page 101 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast