Thread: Fanatics Tower

Fanatics Tower

Finally beat the Kefka Cult's tower in the WOR. I know I could have just had Mog in my party with his charm to eliminate battles but I wanted to beat it legitimately. I completely ran out of mp and recovery items after the Magimaster battle so I could only use Terra on my way back down since she knew osmose. It's all done now though, even got the secret Air Anchor there.
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Nice! I think it's pivotal for all of your characters to learn Osmose, as it is completely OP and broken. Plus, flame-absorbing equipment is always nice to take care of Meltdown (both from Level 90 Magic and for your own purposes - though I've never done Cultist's Tower after getting Meltdown)

Originally Posted by Squall-Nathan
    Finally beat the Kefka Cult's tower in the WOR. I know I could have just had Mog in my party with his charm to eliminate battles but I wanted to beat it legitimately. I completely ran out of mp and recovery items after the Magimaster battle so I could only use Terra on my way back down since she knew osmose. It's all done now though, even got the secret Air Anchor there.

I myself recently reached the WOR and your story of success already inspires me to try harder! Kudos to you, good sir!

Yep lol I remember doing that back when I was 9 years old. That's a tough part if you're not prepared. Even with all the preparation in the world you can make it to the top and be completely devistated by that last ultima attack. I was quite sad when that happened. One minute I'm all stoked, next I'm looking at a gameover screen. lol