Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

2. The more i see the new design of harley quinn the more i love it. She looks so much more sadistic and made for the this era.

I love Harley Quinn's new outfit, it fits the enviroment and the scenario to a T. Think about it, she's mocking her past career as a doctor in Arkham and she's impersonating an Arkham nurse to show the inmates are running the asylum(pun intended) in a "Dr. Tarr and Professor Feather"-ish way.

Cool screnshots.Thanks

Hq

Found this

I'll always be fondest of the original jester costume, but I have to say that is a VERY nice variation.

Damn, I really love the design of Killer Croc, he looks amazing.

Yes, everyone looks fantastic.

Here's a new Joker pic. Could this be a preview of the exclusive Joker challenge room?

Originally Posted by FrozenInferno
    Here's a new Joker pic. Could this be a preview of the exclusive Joker challenge room?
    Congratualtioons on posting a new pic.

Oh and the pic is associated with the challenge room, plus it's free

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/975/975942p1.html

I like the Joker pic. A lot, I hope there isn't too much blood.

If the Joker pic is really from the "exclusive challenge room" that they were talking about then i'm assuming they'll have you fighting against cops or guards or something like that. I'm just speculating that from the dead security guard in the background of the pic.
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Joker's hair looks much better than the "breakout" trailer.

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Nice new screenshots.

Yeah, his costume progressively tears as he takes damage, making it harder to glide properly. Not sure if it can be repaired within Arkham.
    to answer ur question yea probably b/c the will be a secret bat cave in arkham you can go to

When the suit gets torn it doesn't stay that way throughout the whole thing right? They said batman has his own mini batcave that none of the villians no about. Couldn't he just repair his suit there?

Originally Posted by jayjay__2
    When the suit gets torn it doesn't stay that way throughout the whole thing right? They said batman has his own mini batcave that none of the villians no about. Couldn't he just repair his suit there?
    That is probably wat is going to happen

What I don't like is that the clothing have blood! That looks nasty and psycho!

The Joker! I want to play as The Joker I have an Xbox 360 and I hope that it includes to play as The Joker!

Originally Posted by The Joker 1
    is that not the point??
    Bon Voyage, Pvssy.

It's supposed to cause he is nast and pshyco, and what's wrong with just a little bit of blood, it adds to his personality.

The Joker! I want to play as The Joker I have an Xbox 360 and I hope that it includes to play as The Joker!
    Well, what's new.

Originally Posted by HA HA HA
    That is probably wat is going to happen
    I disagree, i dont want a run backforth thing because my suit gets more damaged, it make sthe danger feeling to the game alot less srious knowing i canjust repair my costume if it gets too damaged, meaning i dont have to worry about anything.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    I disagree, i dont want a run backforth thing because my suit gets more damaged, it make sthe danger feeling to the game alot less srious knowing i canjust repair my costume if it gets too damaged, meaning i dont have to worry about anything.
    Well probobly If the batsuit is dmgd then you're life will probly go dwn faster.

Well probobly If the batsuit is dmgd then you're life will probly go dwn faster.
    I doubt that you're health will go down any "faster" per say... but i do think that his suit reflects how much health you have left. Once the suit is in the worst condition possible you die. But I doubt it goes down any faster
    You probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-takin' business; we in the killin' Nazi business. And cousin, Business is a-boomin'.

Originally Posted by DarkCrusader67
    I doubt that you're health will go down any "faster" per say... but i do think that his suit reflects how much health you have left. Once the suit is in the worst condition possible you die. But I doubt it goes down any faster
    Your health regenerates after your done with a battle though. Am I misinterprating what your saying?

Your health regenerates after your done with a battle though. Am I misinterprating what your saying?
    wait, we know for a fact that your health regenerates after a battle?! I know when i played the demo that you got a little bit of health back after every round but that's it.

Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last