Thread: The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

On the Arkham City website, the preorder button on the top right has some rendered covers...
    http://www.batmanarkhamcity.com/us/

Those are likely to change, but what do you think of them so far?
    Dif tor heh smusma.

They're just the game's logo nothing to great

High-res render of a Two-Face poster, found on Joystiq today. (Not an in-game model, don't get your hopes up)
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.c...58iwantyou.jpg
    (Just click it, it's a pretty big picture.)
    Dif tor heh smusma.

Just a little somthin from Facebook.

Originally Posted by JackWinz

batman reminds me of buzzlightyear in this picture

Wasn't this in the first Arkham City article Game Informer published?
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

yea this was one of the first screenshots they released

I'm observing that Rocksteady is releasing the pictures from the articles in a high definition. So, till they will post all the pictures remained, we will not see any new details/photos. But I'm pleased that they try to keep us to date with this game.

About this last picture. I saw a "Beer" sign. It may be possible to have a bar in game

Originally Posted by andries.alexandru
    I'm observing that Rocksteady is releasing the pictures from the articles in a high definition. So, till they will post all the pictures remained, we will not see any new details/photos. But I'm pleased that they try to keep us to date with this game.

About this last picture. I saw a "Beer" sign. It may be possible to have a bar in game
    Yeah,that's one of the reasons I like what Rocksteady's doin' right now,so we can actually what's in the background.

You know, I just noticed something weird....

1. Why does it look like the top of his head is missing?

2. Why is there a HUGE chunk missing from that guys leg? I mean look! His leg bone is showing!

Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

Originally Posted by A Dark Hunter
    You know, I just noticed something weird....

1. Why does it look like the top of his head is missing?

2. Why is there a HUGE chunk missing from that guys leg? I mean look! His leg bone is showing!

The guy is probably bald, and the other guys leg is fine, his clothes are just bunched up
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

on the official site, appeared the photo with Two-Face!. I know it's an old one, but I want to keep up to date this thread. Also, I must say it's and exceptional picture...it's epic!!

Someone on kotaku had edited this image to show only the good side of his face then mirrored the image on the otherside to show how he looked before the scars

Originally Posted by Batman The Trailer Hunter
    Someone on kotaku had edited this image to show only the good side of his face then mirrored the image on the otherside to show how he looked before the scars
    a link, my friend ?

Originally Posted by andries.alexandru
    a link, my friend ?
    I would post it, but i dont have time. Nor would i be able to find it since they changed the whole website

Originally Posted by Jay Prospero
    Easier to knock a quick one up lol

[IMG]

Looks more like an ape to me.

the pictures from ign:

wow, joker looks sicker than i thought he would. literally of course. and i see an iceberg lounge poster in the background
    would be cool to have penguin in too. the sionis factory seems to be jokers hiding place though, like it appeared to be in the very first trailer.
    i'm really excited
    Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear
    - Albert Camus

1st pic:AAAAAAHHHH!!!!
    2nd pic:Ooh,sneaky!
    3rd pic:...I'm Just gonna stand there,and not warn him. (OhAndThey'veModeledASniperRifleThisTime)
    4th pic:*cue inception trailer music*

Wait so the blades/spikes on his gauntlets are retractable? I'm asking because there are some shots where he doesn't have them. Kind of a cool detail. I wonder what they're used for though.

Originally Posted by The New Blueguy
    Wait so the blades/spikes on his gauntlets are retractable? I'm asking because there are some shots where he doesn't have them. Kind of a cool detail. I wonder what they're used for though.
    1: I haven't noticed them being retractable in any of these shots myself. Which ones have you seen that in?

2: Well in the first game he used the blades to cut through ropes. Remember when you rescue Aaron Cash and his buddy, or other people that are tied up? He gives a swift "chop" with his arm and he lets the person free.

3: I too like that idea. It's in The Dark Knight to a degree, and I used it in a role play I did some months back that way he can't accidentally stab someone, but can pull them out whenever the need arises.

I can bet you in the picture of joker that those are fake chatter teeth or something, cause where and how could he find the time to completely reattach them?

Originally Posted by blades of athena
    I can bet you in the picture of joker that those are fake chatter teeth or something, cause where and how could he find the time to completely reattach them?
    You mean the teeth he lost at the end of the first game? Well it's been at least a year in game time so I think there's time enough to get new teeth if he's got the time to acquire weapons, an army of thugs, take over a large chunk of the new asylum, wage war against the other crime bosses, etc, etc. This is why he writes down everything he needs to do on a day planner.

Page 19 of 20 First First ... 9151617181920 Last