Thread: The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

I can't remember what thread it was in but someone was wondering if you can get caught by the Scarecrow while you are and you actually can it's all about the timing.
    "Your life is governed by fear every decision you make is a product of that fear"

Took this screenshot. Once ATi makes some decent drivers that let me display the game in 1920x1080 I'll be retaking it.

this game is so sick its awesome i think im getting a ps3 for xmas and im getting this game fo sho any more screenshots dark knight?

how do u put the quote thing under the message

Originally Posted by Bob Kane
    New screen from EUROGAMER

in the second picture theres something on the floor infront of the guy what is it?
    "Why my dear, delusional Dark Knight.... it hasn't even begone.....I can take it...I can take anythin' you throw at me, Bats!"-The Joker

Originally Posted by gurthedomin8r
    in the second picture theres something on the floor infront of the guy what is it?
    It's Explosive Gel. Whoever did the screen cap must have the upgrade for it. It'll automatically detonate when a thug gets close to it.

Looking at these screen shots just reinforces my opinion about how amazing the graphics are for this game. In any of those shots, it's the kind of stuff that most people would expect to see in CG cut scenes. The amazing thing is that all these pics are in-game graphics. The textures are insane!

Yup, and yup You can actually see Batman holding the explosive gel sprayer in the third to last shot.

wow i forgot batman had explosive gel. yea now i remember he used it in the second movie cool. i really hope i get this game
    "Why my dear, delusional Dark Knight.... it hasn't even begone.....I can take it...I can take anythin' you throw at me, Bats!"-The Joker

i really hope i get this game
    Sounds like you might be a young person with a Christmas wish-list. I would put this game up at the top of that list. It's excellent.

yea its supposed to be the 2 top games that i hope i get when i get a ps3: batman arkham asylum and assasin's creed 2

Originally Posted by BatDood
    These are cool! They would definitely make some nice wallpapers. Thanks for posting these.
    Cool, thanks, gonna post some more screenshots on triplehead soon.

Does anyone have a really good shot of the Joker's face painted on the doors?
    The only one on here is not very clear.

Originally Posted by choppyzipper
    Does anyone have a really good shot of the Joker's face painted on the doors?
    The only one on here is not very clear.
    Are you referring to the green spray paint?

Wasn't sure which one you wanted:

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Here are some new screenshots, fresh from GameSpot's preview:

LOL Anyone notice the wire going through Bats as if he were a ghost?

What wire, the one from the bat-claw? That wire is going into his utility-belt.

It's not part of this game, but I don't know any other place to put it...
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

Apparently, Batman has fused the power of his detective mode to use X-Ray vision whenever he chooses!

Nah, just a glitch, I guess. It went away when I came back into this room.

Originally Posted by The Hylden

Apparently, Batman has fused the power of his detective mode to use X-Ray vision whenever he chooses!

Nah, just a glitch, I guess. It went away when I came back into this room.
    I told Batman that built in X-ray vision was a bad idea!
    "Think about the radiation!" I said, but nooooo.
    Originally Posted by Keir
    It’s not a bug in the game’s code, it’s a bug in your moral code.

btw, A Dark Hunter, that shot of Joker is reminding me of Caesar Romero, lol. So, AA's Joker was like Jack Nicholson and the comics fused, I guess this one will be Romero and AA fused

Wow, Batman had Explosive Gel? In the 2nd movie?
    In TDK or in one of the older Batman movies? I don't recall Batman having/using Explosive gel in the movies. The game actually was the first to introduce that tool/gadget to me.
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Does anyone know how to take screenshots during a gameplay on your system, or is it only for the top gaming websites that know that?
    it's been bugging me for awhile, thanks.
    The Real Joker

Originally Posted by MayorJoker
    Does anyone know how to take screenshots during a gameplay on your system, or is it only for the top gaming websites that know that?
    it's been bugging me for awhile, thanks.
    Can't do it without a capture card.

Doesn't the ol' fashion Print Screen and Paste in Microsoft Paint do the trick? Or no?
    Happiness is an illusion. Suffering is real.

Page 16 of 20 First First ... 6121314151617181920 Last