Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last

Thread: The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

The Batman Arkham Aslylum/Arkham City Screenshot Thread!

Since everybody is so excited about Batman: AA, I thought I'd create this thread to keep all the screenshots in one place and any further ones to be posted here aswell.

There is a limit for 40 [IMG] Images so further pictures at the bottom are a clickable link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Link to all the screenshots can be found here.

Thanks for the sticky

Here we go. Enjoy!

NEWEST SCREENSHOTS:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image #20

Image #21

Image #22

Image #23

Image #24

Image #25

Image #26

Image #27

Image #28

Image #29

Image #30

Image #31

Image #32

Image #33

Image #34

Image #35

Image #36

Image #37

Image #38

Image #39

Image #40

Image #41

Image #42

Image #43

Image #44

That's it folks i'm afraid. I will post more when new images are released so keep checking back!

Was it really necessary to have them all in IMG tag format? >_>

Great idea man , its nice to be able to see all of them without having to click on links.
    However, It would be nice, to keep the thread from becoming to big, to put links on.

Originally Posted by BATtleMAN
    Great idea man , its nice to be able to see all of them without having to click on links.
    However, It would be nice, to keep the thread from becoming to big, to put links on.
    Thanks Would smaller images do the trick?

If not, I'll just post the further image links

Its just going to be a pain to scroll down so much so either a smaller format that links the big version or just links with a name tag like "Joker", "Batman and Joker", "Batman vs. Thug" and so on could do the trick too.

i like this idea but i dont like the stars around on guys head when he is dazed it looks really cartoony

look at the fourth image down that thug has a scar on the back of his head

what happened to him, they must be doing something to him in the asylum?

Best looking game this gen, imo. I can't stop looking at the amazing character models.

Originally Posted by Drazar
    Its just going to be a pain to scroll down so much so either a smaller format that links the big version or just links with a name tag like "Joker", "Batman and Joker", "Batman vs. Thug" and so on could do the trick too.
    Oh ok, I'll get to work on that soon

I've replaced all of the images with smaller ones. Lemme know what all you guys and gals think.

want any help

So what does everyone think? If feedback is positive, I'll continue to add more pictures, if not, what needs improving?

Thanks.

Please add more. I appreciate them very much.

Originally Posted by The_Dark_Knight
    So what does everyone think? If feedback is positive, I'll continue to add more pictures, if not, what needs improving?

Thanks.
    For me, nothing needs improving. Good work!

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Please add more. I appreciate them very much.
    Originally Posted by vicsage
    For me, nothing needs improving. Good work!
    Thanks guys. I'll add more in a moment

Updated. Enjoy!

Nice job!

Maybe add a short, two-word description around the links, that would help a lot.

Originally Posted by BATtleMAN
    Nice job!

Maybe add a short, two-word description around the links, that would help a lot.
    Great idea. I'll get to work on that tomorrow.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I like the idea. I am not sure about the other sites however since in some cases the pictures may be exclusive to that particular website or some sites may consider it "stealing their bandwidth". ATM, might I suggest posting at the top of the new pictures the source name and link to the website picture section.

Example:

From IGN

[link]ign.com[/link]

img

img

img

I won't sticky ATM until I get clarification.

Updated.

New screen from EUROGAMER

is Batman going to have his costume torn throughout the game when he gets damaged? Or when you heal will your costume as well? That'll be fun seeing a battle damaged batman with his costume to shreds. Shows how much crap he's gotta go through!

Nice new screenshots.

Yeah, his costume progressively tears as he takes damage, making it harder to glide properly. Not sure if it can be repaired within Arkham.

Originally Posted by NightMan
    is Batman going to have his costume torn throughout the game when he gets damaged? Or when you heal will your costume as well? That'll be fun seeing a battle damaged batman with his costume to shreds. Shows how much crap he's gotta go through!
    Yes whenever he will recieve damage he will get his suit torn.

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... Last