Thread: Final Fantasy Dimensions: The Release?

Final Fantasy Dimensions: The Release?

Final Fantasy Dimensions: The Release?

It seems oftly odd that the game that was orignally stated for July was then pushed back without a single word about it. It showed up at E3 with the release date for July, but now it's going to Gamescon and it's release is pushed back. Was it pushed back so then they can show it off at Gamescon? Did they not get enough notice at E3 which is why they're trying again at Gamescon?

Has there been any other news on the games release other then it's going to be at Gamescon and the release date is for "Summer". Along with that, what ever became of Guardian Cross? Though I suppose that's another topic for another time, as right now I'm asking about Final Fantasy Dimensions.

All of the Square Enix mobile games for Japan, North America, and Europe have been moved to "Summer 2012". From Mensa Academy to Final Fantasy Dimensions, they all have been pushed back. Let's just hope we get them all before the summer actually ends, and at the most before the year ends. No more excessiveness of mobile games after that. Just check the Square Enix wikipedia pages for video games and downloadable video games, and any other news that helps.

"Final Fantasy Dimensions Brings Back 16 Bit JRPGs On August 31"

www.siliconera.com/2012/08/22/final-fant...

"Square Enix Thinks This Mobile RPG [Final Fantasy Dimensions] Is Worth $30"

kotaku.com/5937592/square-enix-thinks-th...

*facepalms and walks away*

Looks like an After Years scenario, which I didn't think was worth the price. Granted, I'm a lot more interested in buying a new, fresh classic RPG than I am a watered-down sequel. Also, I'm glad someone finally made the "RPG Maker" graphics comment; I've thought that about a lot of the more recent 2D ports and remakes.

Still really pumped for this release though. A new classic RPG is really what the doctored ordered, for me. Maybe there'll be a OUYA version next year, too.

$30?! They should have just made it a 3DS/Vita game. I buy everything Final Fantasy, but I won't be getting this. I've bought other iOS SE games, and I just don't play them because I'm constantly paranoid that my phone is going to die.

"How Much Does Final Fantasy Dimensions Cost In Japan?"

www.siliconera.com/2012/08/25/how-much-d...

iOS/Android website: www.square-enix.co.jp/smart/ffdl/

SE Twitter: "Every chapter of FFDimensions is now available!"

Any word on an Android release for EU/USA? The EU Blog did say 'worldwide release on the 31st of August for Android and iOS'

eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy...

Edit: Seems that the game will be released in Europe but no date has been given.

Good to know it's getting released Can't wait