Page 20 of 20 First First ... 101617181920

Thread: Party System

Party System

Originally Posted by DetectiveBasp
    Same over and over error when trying to join or invite other players. The error says I am not connected to the party system when I am and yet this renders the game pointless as I can not play the game as also I can never find a game as I soon get bored of waiting 5 to 10 minutes for it to find a game that never happens.
    Please see this thread and see if it makes a difference, that was a fix mentioned months back. It doesn't always work though, I have the same issue.

I think I've only been able to accept a handful of invites since the start of closed beta, the way around this is for you to invite the players as party leader, you'll find your mates can join you.

EDIT: updated with link to thread.

Is there any possibility of a fix for the not being able to accept invites or join friends in game bug any time in the future?

I've posted about this many times before, it was ok until Open Beta started, I used to be able to join games fine but since then - its been like a year now - I've been unable to accept invites or join my friends in games. It's ok if I invite them, they can join me, but its very very frustrating that I can't join anyone when they invite me! I have to constantly explain its not me being moody its that my games STILL broken.

Hmmm, certainly not ideal. Is this the case for you 100% of the time?
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Hmmm, certainly not ideal. Is this the case for you 100% of the time?
    I've been able to accept 2 invites in a year, so 99.99999% of the time it doesn't let me join, the options almost always greyed out but when it's clickable I click and it doesn't do anything. I think my steam friends think I'm a bad person lol.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I think my steam friends think I'm a bad person lol.

NOPE.
    signature image
    The descent had destroyed me... and yet I lived.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I've been able to accept 2 invites in a year, so 99.99999% of the time it doesn't let me join, the options almost always greyed out but when it's clickable I click and it doesn't do anything. I think my steam friends think I'm a bad person lol.
    You can't help it not working properly. I'm the one who's been too busy to join in lately.

Didn't you say you couldn't receive invites? I remember last time, I clicked to invite you and instead of it saying invited and failing when you tried to accept, it just continues as if I hadn't clicked it.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Page 20 of 20 First First ... 101617181920