Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last

Thread: Party System

Party System

Can't Party with a Friend

It says lobby is full or lobby got shut down when we try to invite/join each other's team.

creating Party dont work!

creating a party dont work . you can somtimes invite/join players but you dont end up on the same team ( it seem random)

please focus abit on that.

When in a party, if we actually get matched up with each other, one of us crashes

No matter what we do, if we are in a party with each other and we actually get teamed up, one of our clients crash without fail. On a side note, I'd really do something about the matching system. Trying to do it based off of total team level is a terrible idea.

Party troubles.

Any attempt to party ends in sadness as Nosgoth forces my friends and I to fight each other to the death instead of allowing us to remain partied in the same team.

I cant invite or be invited at all. If i press "join" - "loby is shot down".......

There is no real team system, you can only join the same lobby, you will not be put in the same team. They are working on enabling queuing as a "team" again. Related post: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...9431#post89431
    Last edited by Wobbley; 14th Mar 2014 at 09:18.

Friend Invite to Party doesnt work

When my buddy and I try to join a party it wont let us. Other than that this is game is fun and awesome great release ) . Oh and the kick while idling never really kicks me out of the game it just freezes me and I have to manually quit leave the match .

You need to be in the lobby first in order to invite friends.

Unhappy Cannot form party

Ya, just gonna make a quick thread here.

Anyone else having the same problems with sending and accepting invites?

I just accept the invite and nothing happens. We basically just time our searches and hope we get put on the same team...

Request for Info: Party System Trouble

Hi guys,

We've seen a lot of reports about trouble with the Party system. We could use some more data from you guys on what and where it's failing to help us solve the problems.

There are two ways to group up in Nosgoth:
    - Before searching, invite people from your friends list. They should receive a game invite via Steam they can accept. On your PLAY screen, before you search, there's a "PARTY" list at the bottom and their Steam icon should appear there as well as a Party chat box in the bottom tray.
    OR
    - In a lobby, you can invite friends or they can join you directly if there's room in the server.

What would help is for you to tell us where it's failing and what error message you OR your friends are receiving, if any.
    1) Were you inviting before searching, or were you already in a lobby?
    2) Did your friend receive the invite, or did it never arrive?
    3) When they accepted the invite, did they get an error message? What was it?

I have the same problem

1) Invited before seraching
    2) Yes they received it
    3) person is not in a game (Access is currently unavailable).
    Last edited by RUANON; 25th Apr 2014 at 02:49.

Invited before searching, other person received the invite. Upon clicking to join a bar in the top right says Authenticating... counts to 6 and then pops up an error stating access to nosgoth is currently unavailable.

I can´t invite my friends before searching for lobby either.. :/ (same thing as posters above).

Sometimes when I'm invited - at the Lobby stage - it'll pop up the message saying "x has invited you" but it wont allow me to join, there is no error message - it just sits there and wont do anything or it'll have the "join" option greyed out (even if there's space in the Lobby). Sometimes though it'll say something like "host party is full" or "hosts party has been shut down" or something like that when the person is saying there is still space...haven't had these two for a while though - only the first one alot recently.

Haven't tried partying up before Lobby though so cannot comment on this part...I'll definitely be trying this next time now I know it's kinda functioning - rather than trying to find a Lobby with enough space and Lobby hopping to find one to then invite people into.

Inviting before searching for a game. When they attempt to join they usually get a message saying "Unable to join."
    Sausage-Member of 200g-My Twitch Stream, Livesignature image

Yeah, having trouble getting a party started D: ...

The invite system works so far as that I receive the invite and when I accept I get the [Authentication] timer (if accepting the invite via the steam overlay, accepting in game seems as if nothing happens,) the erro is "Access to Nosgoth is currently unavailable." for us, though if we search at the same time we can find the same lobbies.

Right clicking on a friend and selecting join tells me "<user> joinable lobby has shut down. Please try again later."

This was with both clients on the same wi-fi too... which gets closed NAT on a lot of games... just fyi.
    Last edited by 13oundary; 1st May 2014 at 20:45.

Party function

Ok,

did i miss something? Or is the party function really not good at all as it is right now? I mean ...can't i FIRST open a party and THEN search for a match? Or did i simply not find the right button? There has to be an "easy" way to play with friends...

Regards

invite doesnt seam to work as intended, only way to party ATM is after joining lobby have friends join you
    signature image

Well, hope this get's fixed ASAP, since it's really annoying the way it is right now. If you could at least open up an empty lobby ....

Yeah. That one should be a high prio feature. Its so annoying if you try to start a game with friends.

Inviting friends outside a lobby results in "Unable to join game", the only time I've ever been able to invite people are inside a lobby, and even then it's unstable. Sometimes my friends end up inside completely other games.

The party system right now is incredibly difficult to get working if you wish to play with others.

Extra edit: Something that also happens quite often is that when you try and join a game by right clicking, either nothing happens, or you get the same message, or something similar. OR you end up in a completely different lobby.

Extra extra edit: I just came out of a game since the update and tried some things real quick with cmsausage.

When I was in a lobby and got invited by him, and I accepted via Steam, nothing happened. As if the game didn't even register it.

I tried to leave the lobby and got invited by him again. I accepted, and the game threw me into the same lobby I left before I accepted his invite.
    Last edited by Diexna; 6th May 2014 at 17:11.

Party-Function still buggy as . I mean..honestly..this is a multiplayer game...and normally you wanna play with friends. Why is it so buggy..... it's like the whole system was done in 1 day with no thought put into it at all. No offense.

Searching with party not working .... puts you into lobby, closes lobby, puts you into seperate lobbies. Nice. Or splitting your party so you have to play against each other...and and and...

cmon. fix this stuff ASAP. its hardcore annoying.

Page 2 of 20 First First 12345612 ... Last