Thread: Where Is The Batmobile?

Where Is The Batmobile?

Where Is The Batmobile?

Can somebody please tell me..... Out of all the elements that make batman, batman, why do game developers keep refusing to let us fans have a working batmobile that we can use anytime. Isnt that one of all batman fans biggest toys to play with, THE CAR!!! GIVE US THE CAR lol

I just think that developers dont pay enough attention to the little things that make die hard fans happy.

Originally Posted by Jorelsson
    Can somebody please tell me..... Out of all the elements that make batman, batman, why do game developers keep refusing to let us fans have a working batmobile that we can use anytime. Isnt that one of all batman fans biggest toys to play with, THE CAR!!! GIVE US THE CAR lol

I just think that developers dont pay enough attention to the little things that make die hard fans happy.
    If u play Batman Begins, u can use the batmobile. and may i say, its pretty fun!

Really? what bored is that, I dont remember ever seeing the batmobile in batman begins. Not only that, Batman begins wasnt free roam.

Really? what bored is that, I dont remember ever seeing the batmobile in batman begins. Not only that, Batman begins wasnt free roam.
    so. at least u get to ride in the batmobile

Originally Posted by Batman Maniac
    so. at least u get to ride in the batmobile
    lol yeah man but I wanna be able to go anywhere in gotham not just to the corner and back for the sake o appearances lol

its at my house. i borrowed it

Well the game's about batman on an island. It's not called Batmobile: Arkham Asylum for a reason

Well, "ShadowsoftheKnight" I'm pretty sure he didn't mean the game should be based on the batmobile but just be able to play a cool looking batmobile and being able to drive everywhere with it!

Well my guess was that it's pretty logical to assume that it's very unlikely the batmobile will make an interactive appearance in this game (though I admit it would be great). Arkham island is big YES but it's constituted of a very tight environment which I doubt the car would fit easily in. Besides there's plenty of other cool toys for us to play with.

I forgot where I read it, but the Batmobile isn't driveable, but it makes an apperance in the game. It's a save spot and such outside of Arkham.

It's double parked outside of Arkham. For this mad offense, Arkham's officials will declare Batman completely insane and will try and incarcerate him inside

It would be nice like to run threw walls and stuff like in dark knight.

Chicks Dig the Car

You all knew it was coming

Originally Posted by SammiiDoogles
    Chicks Dig the Car

You all knew it was coming
    Yes...but I was hoping to avoid it...

I don't want badly designed Batmobile portions marring my experience

I wonder if the Batmobile will actually play a role in the game. We see it in the trailer but we are also told that we are going to be on Arkham island the whole time.
    TheBatmanUniverse.net
    Your source for all things related to the Bat!!!

i read in a Ps3 mag ( i knw we cant always trust them ) but it said he played the game and one of his levels was to go back to the batmobile because it was gettin kicked in by jokers thugs ( with bats,metal bars,bricks and so on )

Actually in Batman Begins you don't drive the Batmobile you drive the Tumbler.....its not the same thing

the batmobile is closer to the agency supercar in crackdown then it is to the tumbler

the agency supercar http://www.gamerevolution.com/images...ckdown_001.jpg

yes it has macine guns

Apparently, there is an on-site Batcave located near/under Arkham. This feature is on the game's Wikipedia page, and I also remember hearing a developer discuss it. Perhaps the Batmobile will be accessible from there? Time will only tell.

Originally Posted by Ensanguined Walls
    Apparently, there is an on-site Batcave located near/under Arkham. This feature is on the game's Wikipedia page, and I also remember hearing a developer discuss it. Perhaps the Batmobile will be accessible from there? Time will only tell.
    That is a good point. Maybe it will be the Northwest Batcave. In the comics, it is concealed in a sub-basement of Arkham. Nobody knows about it's existence.
    TheBatmanUniverse.net
    Your source for all things related to the Bat!!!

Thanks for the post.What has been billed as the "original" Batmobile sold recently at auction. But now an older, forgotten model, with a unique design, is up for sale on eBay. You can determine how to purchase used car too.