Thread: I think the demo will come out...

I think the demo will come out...

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    I got requested to post here, and after reading this topic i can only say one thing:

    Happy April's fools since theres no game company that would give EB/Gamestop an exclusive demo, it will go live on PSN and Xboxlive as any other demo nowdays does.

  2. #52
    Would there be a pc demo released online?

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by The Jedi Guardian
    Would there be a pc demo released online?
    Not a PC gamer really so can't tell, i wouldn't be surprised tbh. Besides its april fools and the demo is still month away or atleast 3 weeks.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    I got requested to post here, and after reading this topic i can only say one thing:

    Happy April's fools since theres no game company that would give EB/Gamestop an exclusive demo, it will go live on PSN and Xboxlive as any other demo nowdays does.
    no that's not true. if u pre-ordered killzone2, u get a demo before every1 else

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Batman Maniac
    no that's not true. if u pre-ordered killzone2, u get a demo before every1 else
    PS3 Exclusive that was hyped does not equal that every other game gets the same treatment, just look how resident evil 5, street fighter 4 and so on got handled. Besides weren't you suppose to call EBgames to check this. ;o

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    PS3 Exclusive that was hyped does not equal that every other game gets the same treatment, just look how resident evil 5, street fighter 4 and so on got handled. Besides weren't you suppose to call EBgames to check this. ;o
    Actually there's another game coming out that's called Fight Night Round 4 and if u pre-order it u get a demo.

  7. #57
    ok guys i just called EB and they said that although you CAN pre-order it now they didn't know anything about a promotion coming with it or any demos....though i live in canada maybe we don't get the same deals here it happened before...

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by ShadowOfTheKnight
    ok guys i just called EB and they said that although you CAN pre-order it now they didn't know anything about a promotion coming with it or any demos....though i live in canada maybe we don't get the same deals here it happened before...
    okay

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by ShadowOfTheKnight
    ok guys i just called EB and they said that although you CAN pre-order it now they didn't know anything about a promotion coming with it or any demos....though i live in canada maybe we don't get the same deals here it happened before...
    These things would be commercialized anyhow around the web, so yeah happy april's fools.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    These things would be commercialized anyhow around the web, so yeah happy april's fools.
    yeah but there was a thread about it at gamespot.com

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Batman Maniac
    yeah but there was a thread about it at gamespot.com
    And the guy wasn't sure either, you people here just started putting conclusions and got yourself fooled.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    So no demo, after having a heart attack about almost being banned and getting relieved, I get this, of course. Anyways do you guys think Joker should be playable in the demo?

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,545
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    So no demo, after having a heart attack about almost being banned and getting relieved, I get this, of course. Anyways do you guys think Joker should be playable in the demo?
    No one knows if he is playable but if he is then no, it would give to much away.

  14. #64
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    So no demo, after having a heart attack about almost being banned and getting relieved, I get this, of course. Anyways do you guys think Joker should be playable in the demo?
    in the demo? i doubt it. Even if we could play him in the game, my guess is Eidos won't reveal it until very near the release date.

    Croc did the avatar worked btw?

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by ShadowOfTheKnight
    in the demo? i doubt it. Even if we could play him in the game, my guess is Eidos won't reveal it until very near the release date.

    Croc did the avatar worked btw?
    Leave that to the pms, I almost got banned, we almost got banned. Joker probably won't be playable but it was an idea, so there is no demo for US?

  16. #66
    People need to stop mentioning the flippin word 'demo' on this forum...the developer is purposely LEAKING bits of gameplay and information to hype the game...and as fare as anyone can tell there doesn't seem to be ANY signs of a possible demo. They are a independent development team - i personally think they would want you to play the game and hit you with that "WOW" factor and a demo would completely ruin that...

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    Leave that to the pms, I almost got banned, we almost got banned. Joker probably won't be playable but it was an idea, so there is no demo for US?
    There is no demo anywhere, it was April's fools for the millionth time.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by JonWang
    People need to stop mentioning the flippin word 'demo' on this forum...the developer is purposely LEAKING bits of gameplay and information to hype the game...and as fare as anyone can tell there doesn't seem to be ANY signs of a possible demo. They are a independent development team - i personally think they would want you to play the game and hit you with that "WOW" factor and a demo would completely ruin that...
    what do u mean "no signs"? we all know there gonna release a demo. u know wat they do with demos? they put them in the store at a RANDOM time!
    PLUS, UR RUINING THE EXCITEMENT FOR ALL OF US! JUST THE HOPE OF HAVING A DEMO IS THE ONLY THING STOPPING US FOR BLOWING OUR HEADS OFF!!!!!

  19. #69
    Originally Posted by Batman Maniac
    what do u mean "no signs"? we all know there gonna release a demo. u know wat they do with demos? they put them in the store at a RANDOM time!
    PLUS, UR RUINING THE EXCITEMENT FOR ALL OF US! JUST THE HOPE OF HAVING A DEMO IS THE ONLY THING STOPPING US FOR BLOWING OUR HEADS OFF!!!!!
    remember the pressure points dude ahah....woussssaaaaaa

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by ShadowOfTheKnight
    remember the pressure points dude ahah....woussssaaaaaa
    LOL!!!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Ugh, Demos go to internet nowdays. You download them from the PSN or Xbox live.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,585
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    There is no demo anywhere, it was April's fools for the millionth time.
    I hate my life, and all of you too. Will the demo have an artifact to find?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Killer_Croc
    I hate my life, and all of you too.

  24. #74
    Ok well the demo will not come out at random, if you hve PSN you know it will come out on a Thurs. And next time, DO NOT COME TO THE FORUMS UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE. oh and I agree with Killer^
    Games to get-Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, inFamous 2, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, and Batman: Arkham City PSN-griffyrules915

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    221
    Originally Posted by PS3/PSPGamer7
    Ok well the demo will not come out at random, if you hve PSN you know it will come out on a Thurs. And next time, DO NOT COME TO THE FORUMS UNLESS YOU KNOW FOR SURE. oh and I agree with Killer^
    OMG! I MEANT U DONT KNOW WHICH THURSDAY!!! I HAVE AN XBOX AND PS3!
    I KNOW WAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last