Thread: NEW Preview:

NEW Preview:

NEW Preview:

Nice find!

I was just about to post these! Also a cool preview by Team Xbox.

http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-36...ini-Ninjas/p1/

I guess we're the only ones posting updates, oh well - its coz we're cool. I am bit worried looking at the graphics though. I know they aren't the most important thing ever but surely there should be more to look at it and touch/use. Where's all the environmental stuff like trees, and other animals, whether effects, better lighting (a must)? I do hope IOI makes sure these things are included as they will really improve the over-all feel to the game. What I am looking at in the screens are nice but look no better then an Xbox 1 game.

Here i put a bunch of new screens, concepts. Enjoy

Originally Posted by Bloodacid
    Cool site

Originally Posted by dark_angel_7
    ... I am bit worried looking at the graphics though. I know they aren't the most important thing ever but surely there should be more to look at it and touch/use. Where's all the environmental stuff like trees, and other animals, whether effects, better lighting (a must)? I do hope IOI makes sure these things are included as they will really improve the over-all feel to the game. What I am looking at in the screens are nice but look no better then an Xbox 1 game.
    It kind of looks to me like they've put all of their effort into modelling the characters and haven't finished with the landscape. I think it's the dodgy rock textures and PS2 looking snow covered trees that are making these last shots look a little blah... It's like they're afraid of their polygon count.

I'm certainly going to withhold judgement until I've seen the game in action though since I find especially with cell shaded graphics that they look completely different in motion.

Originally Posted by Bloodacid
    That is a cool site!

Thank you, guys.
    I tried my best
    11 new screens added to the gallery.

A lot of new cool stuff here.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander