Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Disconnecting every game

Disconnecting every game

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Do you receive any error messages at all? or does it load into a game and then just drop you out back to the lobby screen?
    Yes, exactly that. Drops me out the session from in game or in lobby.

It says the usual "Connection lost to the host" or whatever the message is.

Hmm, I think that connection lost to the host means that the server has crashed. Can you confirm that others in your match have been kicked as well?

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Hmm, I think that connection lost to the host means that the server has crashed. Can you confirm that others in your match have been kicked as well?
    Yes it has happened to a lot of people in different games today.

Still persisting.

I have the same problem... everything was working fine yesterday.
    Hope this gets fixed ASAP :/

€: Also, the game is not lagging, and my ping is between 20-50

I had connection trouble too today. Been a good while since i got disconnected last time.

This is a pretty major issue.

There has been no word that it's being resolved, maybe a response regarding the issue might put troubled minds at ease...

Unhappy Game keeps disconnecting after joining a match

Hello,

I am having an issue, that after joining a game I get kicked out about one or two minutes after I can start moving.
    It does not happen always and I was jet to be able to determine what causes this error, but WHEN it happens, it's happening 5-10 times in a row. I started to take this as "ok now is your break time" but it is really annoying.
    I am unable to join any match for longer than a few minutes after the first disconnect.

It works fine for sometimes hours, then the first disconnect occurs and it won't stop until any unknown event "self-fixes" it. Restarting the game does not help. Restarting Steam does not help. Have not tried to restart PC, but I don't think this should be needed to get back into the game.

It's not only annoying for me, but also very uncool for the team I was in. Eventhough I manage to get back into that game, I will be gone in no time.

Is there any way to get this fixed? Any suggestions?

Kind Regards
    Tarkus

Originally Posted by Groknak
    Hello,

I am having an issue, that after joining a game I get kicked out about one or two minutes after I can start moving.
    It does not happen always and I was jet to be able to determine what causes this error, but WHEN it happens, it's happening 5-10 times in a row. I started to take this as "ok now is your break time" but it is really annoying.
    I am unable to join any match for longer than a few minutes after the first disconnect.

It works fine for sometimes hours, then the first disconnect occurs and it won't stop until any unknown event "self-fixes" it. Restarting the game does not help. Restarting Steam does not help. Have not tried to restart PC, but I don't think this should be needed to get back into the game.

It's not only annoying for me, but also very uncool for the team I was in. Eventhough I manage to get back into that game, I will be gone in no time.

Is there any way to get this fixed? Any suggestions?

Kind Regards
    Tarkus
    Does not help. This is getting aggravating.

Disconnect in lobbies

Every time I join a lobby the game will then load, but after loading it just takes me to the select game menu and syncs my profile (I think it may be disconnecting). I can't wait to be able to play this game can someone please help me?

i'm having the same issue, i just bought the veteran pack last night to finally play the game and the first game i attempt to play i get this problem. game doesn't tell me any kind of error after getting kicked out of the loading screen and it sends me back to the menu + syncs as well, unplayable atm.

Same here. Having the same issue being sent back to the main menu every time the game starts to load. No error just map load screen and then spinning logo load screen.

Don't worry, I raised this issue about 3-4 days ago. Which I have been chasing up daily, which they haven't replied to us acknowledging this. It's beta and they are not even resolving one of the most major issues they've had: their player base not being able to play.

If this is the service we'll continue to get, I'm afraid I've wasted my money and time.

Don't expect a reply any time soon.
    Last edited by Revenance; 3rd Aug 2014 at 11:09.

peterh Guest
    Hey Guys,

If you can report server name or address your've been kicked out of that can help.

Originally Posted by peterh
    Hey Guys,

If you can report server name or address your've been kicked out of that can help.
    If you wanna look here:
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=15224

On the bottom are the log details.

Not sure what you mean by address that we could look up as users.

EDIT: Any chance you get to reset the reported ghost player servers? They are teergrubing users in 4v3 constantly til the next patch(reset)

huge bug still present "kicked out of map loading/ syncing online account."

i was lucky enough to get a beta key more than 3months ago. unofruntalely when i downloaded the game and tried playing it would load the map for 2-3mins then it would send me back to the lobby. i made a steam post and a forum post on nosgoth i even put a video of my problem on steam but i got no reply. a dev came on and asked me if I submited a bug report i said yes and that was the extent of the conversation.angry and furstarted after tons more try i deleted the game. i recently re-downloaded it and it still dosent workwhat should i do?. should i just forget the idea of me p-laying nosgoth like ever?

Exclamation your connection to the host has been lost...

I had disconnects before patch, and now i have them every game. many people have similar problem ("your connection to the host has been lost"). I know that this people with same problem use connection with internet by router. Do you know about this proble? Will it be solved?

Originally Posted by Slykidd
    i was lucky enough to get a beta key more than 3 months ago. unfortunately when i downloaded the game and tried playing it would load the map for 2-3 mins then it would send me back to the lobby. i made a steam post and a forum post on nosgoth i even put a video of my problem on steam but i got no reply. a dev came on and asked me if I submitted a bug report i said yes and that was the extent of the conversation.angry and frustrated after tons more try i deleted the game. i recently re-downloaded it and it still doesn't work what should i do, should i just forget the idea of me playing nosgoth like ever?
    I haven't seen much of an actual response to this issue from the devs, I wouldn't even bother trying until they get this issue fixed (if ever).

i'm quite pissed atm since I paid $5 for the veteran pack to finally get in only to have this disaster of an issue slap me in the face and now the 30 day booster that came with the pack is just wasting away because i'm completely unable to play, doubt they'll give me a new one or some other kinda compensation.

peterh Guest
    if you contact customer support with your issue they can probably reset your booster.
    You game client produces logs have you ever sent that to anyone or have you posted it with your bugreport?
    Which country are you playing from?

if you contact customer support with your issue they can probably reset your booster.
    You game client produces logs have you ever sent that to anyone or have you posted it with your bugreport?
    I've checked every folder under the nosgoth folder and I can't find a log file unless its the cache folder under the BCMPGame one and im playing from north america.

Unhappy Disconnected in every game

After 30 seconds when match starts i got - "your connection to the host has been lost". I had it before new patch, but now i have it EVERY game. Waiting for some tips from stuff how to prevent it. Allready reintalled game, restarted steam... etc. If someone has same problems please replay in this thread.

You could also just look for the countless threads about this and post there...

peterh, a server admin asked to write down time and server name. Might help tracking the issue when they can look into the server logs.

Now that is interesting info. Last time I PMed someone they said there is nothing like a logfile or dump or anything we could actually upload. It was said that writing down the server name ingame (or a screeny) was the only way of obtaining the info.

So wheres that log?

I play from vienna, austria.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 5th Aug 2014 at 13:58. Reason: double posting, please use the 'edit' function, thanks

peterh Guest
    It should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs but i've just tested a new steam build and indeed it doesn't produce logs.

I am just gameserver,webserver,forum, administrator i dont know the internal mechanics

I've asked around and this issue has been reported by several colleagues to several dev but they are extremely busy with squashing the horde of bugs trying to aim for their necks. I will keep an eye on this issue and ping as many times as possible.

Do you all still experience this with this new build as well? SUVIRUM which server are you connected to?
    Last edited by peterh; 5th Aug 2014 at 10:13.

It should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\nosgoth\BCMPGame\Logs but i've just tested a new steam build and indeed it doesn't produce logs.

I am just gameserver,webserver,forum, administrator i dont know the internal mechanics

I've asked around and this issue has been reported by several colleagues to several dev but they are extremely busy with squashing the horde of bugs trying to aim for their necks. I will keep an eye on this issue and ping as many times as possible.

Do you all still experience this with this new build as well? SUVIRUM which server are you connected to?
    Thank you for this awesome post and that you take your time sticking out your neck. Very appreciated!

I cant say for the new build yet but high time of issues occured for me every EU evening at primetime around 20 gmt+2(CEST). There is when all the party systems go wonky, when people cant authenticate, when people time out. My personal time outs happend during daytime though.

Ill keep you posted if its still persisting.

Again, thanks for the few very effective lines of love on the tech forums

Slykidd,
    Can you send me a private message with your account/email details? I'll check that booster for you.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Page 2 of 9 First First 123456 ... Last