Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would Lara's pet be?

Post What would Lara's pet be?

Hey what do you guys think? If Lara had a pet what would it be? Would it help her raiding or stay at the manor? Post your ideas.

A Griffin. Definitely a griffin that she could fly to her exploration locations

Lara's pet would be a dwarf rabbit, i had one and she was crazy, so i think lara could tame it easily. lol.
    signature image

a Bengal Tiger
    I need the hammer to kill a god!

The Doppelganger.
    signature image

Winston and Zip.
    A refrigerator- when you open the door, the light goes on, but when you close the door, the light goes off... or does it?

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    The Doppelganger.
    LoL
    "From this moment your every breath is a gift from me"!!

Quote Originally Posted by John Akam View Post
    Winston and Zip.
    I think they already are!!!!
    "From this moment your every breath is a gift from me"!!

A cat, something that is free and easy to look after
    My Beneath The Ashes Fan Site
    http://beneaththeashes.webs.com

Probably a cat, or fish or something.....
    signature image

What is that?
    signature image

Looks bizarre does it?
    Its an axolotl- a Mexican salamander - they're really cute!

The doppleganger.
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Untold Tales
    For the last flipping time, I'm a GIRL already!

Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    Looks bizarre does it?
    That thing is real? Those eyes and that "smile" isn't photoshopped?

She would have a rottweiler... It would stay at the manor. And it would eat Zip.
    " Now what's a man gotta do to get that kinda attention from ya?" - Larson Conway

No it isn't, just google the word 'axolotl' on pictures. You'll find lots of nice photos.

It appears they'll make good pets too, so how about an aquarium in her bedroom with these guys into it?

No it isn't, just google the word 'axolotl' on pictures. You'll find lots of nice photos.

It appears they'll make good pets too, so how about an aquarium in her bedroom with these guys into it?
    I did 1!!!!!!!!!!
    " Now what's a man gotta do to get that kinda attention from ya?" - Larson Conway

definately!

Looks bizarre does it?
    With an friendly smile like that of course its cute. But arone's uhh, maybe not. I can imagine Zip saying "What teh hell is that thing" And then Lara " Morning Zip, this is Bob."
    It workds well being exotic as well as the bengal tiger. I'd like the idea of Lara protecting an endangered species like a tiger; it could be at croft manor and follow you with Winston. And it could eat mercenaries that break in.

According to the comics Lara had a gigantic mutated siberian Tiger... I doubt that's feasable...
    No siggie to display... move along...

Well if I'm not mistaken in Tomb Raider 3 you get to explore the manor good enough to find a huge aquarium somewhere below the manor with some fish in it, so she already has pets
    Shame on you fellow Tomb Raiders for not bringing this up earlier (lol kidding)

Quote Originally Posted by Max 28 View Post
    With an friendly smile like that of course its cute. But arone's uhh, maybe not. I can imagine Zip saying "What teh hell is that thing" And then Lara " Morning Zip, this is Bob."
    It workds well being exotic as well as the bengal tiger. I'd like the idea of Lara protecting an endangered species like a tiger; it could be at croft manor and follow you with Winston. And it could eat mercenaries that break in.
    Well you know, I think it would'nt be a bad idea if the attitude of Lara, and for that of the whole Tr franchise, would turn full circle into an enviromentalist sort of thing. Subtile of course, you shouldn't stuff it up to people's throats, but it sure would look better if she was more animal friendly, and having a pet would also support that.

No more this?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast