Page 27 of 27 First First ... 172324252627

Thread: We're All Fans Here! Deus Ex TRIVIA QUIZ FUN

We're All Fans Here! Deus Ex TRIVIA QUIZ FUN

Originally Posted by BlazeL
    I vaguely remember something like this, but i can't recall where i did see it. Is it from the DX Continuity Bible?
    Nah, that would be too easy ^^.
    Apparently there are people who think the best way to make
    a prequel is to contradict the thing to which it is a prequel.

I'm waiting patiently to know the answer to this (very good) question.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by gamer0004
    What was the name of the NASA astronaut who was stranded in orbit when the space program fell apart?
    Jerry Wildman.

Originally Posted by Steve Powers
    Another character I hated to see cut was Jerry Wildman. A NASA astronaut who was stranded in orbit when the space program fell apart. Years of living alone on a derelict station in zero G made him a unique character, and JC would have a chance to recruit him to help infiltrate a second space station that was to be the "Titanic" of space, a massive luxury station where the most elite could live out of international law's reach. Jerry Wildman had been in orbit on a tub leaking air and falling apart while MJ12 constructed this super station just out of his reach, ignoring him all the while. Needless to say he was bitter.
    Unfortunately I don't have any idea for the next question. Maybe I'll think something up later.

Thanks for the answer.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Originally Posted by ikenstein
    one of the guests at the ton holtel has an incredible feeling for something. Which guest and what does she have a feeling for?
    The answer is Miss Smilla and she has a incredible feeling for snow. Its a reference to a film made in the old days

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120152/

Check the guest book in the hotel.

I found one more of the "Reagan" wannabe picture frame inside Unatco HQ the room with the TV.

[IMG][/IMG]

Originally Posted by AaronJ
    Name Page's third clone found in his lab, and state who is a clone of.
    Alex Denton clone of the denton brothers? I remember that part quite well.
    Mech Aug of choice : HVZP (High velocity zyme projectile)

Heres one of mine, what do you find outside the unatco compound on liberty island after you can't leave it (fence closed). Tip : You have to jump on fence then on armory with highest lvl jump to get past the barriers. The evidence makes me believe it would have remained an open area were it not for something that made them decide to wall it off. (no cheats used)
    Mech Aug of choice : HVZP (High velocity zyme projectile)

While in the sewers searching for Ford Schick, you can access a computer under the name of JSteward and an e-mail in his inbox speaks of a company picnic.

What popular Comic Book Villain sent Mr. Steward this e-mail?

No cheating.

Sorry if it has been asked before.
    Why does no one remember this? Why isn't this taught in the schools?

^^ Harley Quinn, IIRC?

That was quick, it was actually addressed Harleen Quinzel.
    Why does no one remember this? Why isn't this taught in the schools?

Originally Posted by Desstromath
    Heres one of mine, what do you find outside the unatco compound on liberty island after you can't leave it (fence closed). Tip : You have to jump on fence then on armory with highest lvl jump to get past the barriers. The evidence makes me believe it would have remained an open area were it not for something that made them decide to wall it off. (no cheats used)
    No idea =/
    Originally Posted by MrFoxter
    Reading news about DX:HR is like watching a soap opera. My daily amount of emotions has been exceeded.

^
    I looked a while back, I remember finding crates with stuff in them.
    "It would appear to be severe head trauma." ... "From what?"
    "Multiple Face-Palming..."

Originally Posted by Desstromath
    Two floating LAM with one NSF gang....
    Subject on the floor you idiot!

Page 27 of 27 First First ... 172324252627