Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Why?

Because, it's bugging people, that's why. Seriously, I want that game out soon. I may live for an eternity, but I refuse to wait that long.

FINAL FANTASY Versus XIII is not officially announced for North America. It will get its own thread when that time comes.

the game doesn't exist... it will never be released...

<b style="font-size: large;">Final Fantasy Versus XIII[/b]
    <b style="font-size: large;">
    [/b]
    <b style="font-size: medium;">General Information[/b]

Official Japanese Website: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Official Japanese Website
    Official North American Website: TBA
    Official European Website: TBA

Publisher
    Square-Enix

Genre
    RPG

Platform
    PS3 (Playstation 3)

Media
    BRD (Blu-Ray Disc)

Number of Players

Release Date
    JP: TBA
    NA: TBA
    EU: TBA

Price
    JP: TBA
    NA: TBA
    EU: TBA

Rating
    CERO: TBA
    ESRB: TBA
    PEGI: TBA

Main Developers

Director, Base Story, Concept Game Design, and Character designer
    Tetsuya Nomura

Producers
    Shinji Hashimoto & Yoshinori Kitase

Image Artwork
    Yo****aka Amano

Mechanic Concept
    Takayuki Takeya

Clothes Design
    Hiromu Takahara

Scenario Writer
    Kazushige Nojima

Composer
    Yoko Shimomura

Main Programmers
    Hiroshi Harata & Kentaro Yasui

Planning Directors
    Yuichi Kanemori & Takayoshi Nakazato

Planning Director (World)
    Takeshi Endou

Event Planning Director
    Jun Akiyama

Graphic Director (Character Model)
    Tomohiro Kayano

Graphic Director (Animation)
    Tatsuya Kandou

Graphic Director (Map model)
    Masahide Tanaka

Graphic Director (Visual Effects)
    Shuichi Sato

Graphic Director (System Menu)
    Takeshi Arakawa

Art Director (Character)
    Tomohiro Hasegawa

Art Director (Map)
    Takayuki Ohtachi

Takeshi Nozue
    Movie director

<youtube>
    </youtube>

P.S. - Will we see this game this E3 (2012)?

No.

Please wait for an official announcement.

Originally Posted by Jalian

It exists, it's just not going to be shown quit yet.

Well, I created one under General Discussion guys!

I feel your pain, my life depends on this game. I haven't really been too impressed with what SE has been coming out with lately so i think it's about time they come out with a game worth while that will catch the attention of everyone who remembers what SE is capable of making. Much anticipated for the release of this game though.

Originally Posted by Fire

No.

Do you work for SE?

Originally Posted by Eternal

No.

Do you work for SE?

You can find out about me here: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139233...

Well, if they've indeed told the Mythril users about this, then I'm disappointed. I mean what are they going to show at E3? Theatrhythm? -.-

Originally Posted by M

Deleted by Moderator

And why don't you keep your rude attitude to yourself?

Originally Posted by Jalian

It exists, it's just not going to be shown quit yet.

Is there going to be a Type-0 section as well in the future? ;3

Originally Posted by Ethy
    Is there going to be a Type-0 section as well in the future? ;3

Like Final Fantasy Versus XIII, when an official announcement is made -- you'll see a section created in this forum.

Asking, and asking, and asking about the game isn't going to make things happen any faster. It's bad enough any time anything relating to other games get posted on the SE Facebook, it leads to endless questions about Versus...

When there is new information to be released, they will surely do so. Nagging endlessly about it isn't gonna suddenly make more info appear out of the blue. Not saying you are guilty of that Eternal, but it's just something that frustrates me in general.

And as for stuff to show at E3, I'm looking forward to Hitman, Quantum Conundrum (A huge fan of Portal), THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY, the public debut of FINAL FANTASY XIV Version 2.0, and the recently announced FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS, as my Android could use more Square Enix love, lol. So it's not all "doom-and-gloom" all because one title won't be there.

Originally Posted by Dekkarra

And as for stuff to show at E3, I'm looking forward to Hitman, Quantum Conundrum (A huge fan of Portal), THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY, the public debut of FINAL FANTASY XIV Version 2.0, and the recently announced FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS, as my Android could use more Square Enix love, lol. So it's not all "doom-and-gloom" all because one title won't be there.

I am not sure if SE know how much people want Versus. They should look at GameFaq Boards sometimes.

Anyway! So, on SE's 25th anniversary, there is:

No Versus

No Type-0

No FFX-HD

No FF XV

No KH3

Yeah! Enjoy your theatrhythym and mobile phone games. -.-

There is a rumor that Versus is coming out in a secret E3 vid be being rebranded Final Fantasy XV so let's hope

Originally Posted by imported_Carlos

There is a rumor that Versus is coming out in a secret E3 vid be being rebranded Final Fantasy XV so let's hope

That was fake.

Square Enix should act more like Atlus... Seriously... Atlus at least caters to their fans appropriately....

Y U NO VERSUS?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Dekkarra

I am not sure if SE know how much people want Versus. They should look at GameFaq Boards sometimes.

Anyway! So, on SE's 25th anniversary, there is:

No Versus

No Type-0

No FFX-HD

No FF XV

No KH3

Thanks, I will.

Two of those haven't even been announced. Another is a small graphical remaster. Another probably hasn't undergone localization yet. And Versus? Who knows at this point. Honestly, Dimensions and Theatrhythm are plenty enough.

Originally Posted by M

Why don't you keep your Kindgom Hearts in disguise Versus crap out of XIII-2's forum and go somewhere else?

While this is in an incorrect forum, can't we all just get along?

I really hope that FF XIII Versus will still come out some day. I have been waiting for this game for so long now.

I am not sure if SE know how much people want Versus.

Do they, or anyone else know what Versus ACTUALLY is at this point?

All it is currently is a game that has had CG trailers glore put out, next to no gameplay revealed other than a short video released in January 2011, and hasn't even been really discussed in any interviews Tetsuya Nomura has done since then, other than asking people for more patience (which they clearly have none of). I am of the opinion that the game should not have even been announced. The endless time it is taking for this to be developed, whilst other SE Japan projects have started and completed is an embarassment to the company, and makes it look like Nomura doesn't know what he's doing.

Meanwhile, Square Enix has annonuced and released plenty of good games like Dissidia, Dissidia 012, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Deus Ex, multiple Kingdom Hearts games, and more are coming. So yes, I will enjoy my Theatrhythm and mobile phone games, and so should you! At least these games actually exist.

Final Fantasy XIII Versus is the game that I want the most. I really hope that it will still come out.

Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... Last