Thread: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

I just watched the trailer for this game not long ago. It seems amazing! Also, Noctis Lucis Caelem is a boss!

So apparently the PlayStation 4 is probably coming out before this game is.

Rofl

Lol, oh well. Takes time to make a good game.

No new videos,no words about how is doing the work (they said it is going yet,but 7 years ? Ok...) no answer from Square Enix in the oficial site of this game,nothing about,thanks Square Enix ...

7 years??? but there's already a trailer? surprised. :P

Originally Posted by FantasyFinale12
    Well,one day this will be given to the world,but i think only in the year 3013... I need go play Final Fantasy III and after this will try be cryogenized for wait this come out,who knows a fal'cie could help me with the time,a big one and please fal'cie just not give to me a hard focus ok...

Originally Posted by elson
    Originally Posted by FantasyFinale12
    Well,one day this will be given to the world,but i think only in the year 3013... I need go play Final Fantasy III and after this will try be cryogenized for wait this come out,who knows a fal'cie could help me with the time,a big one and please fal'cie just not give to me a hard focus ok...
    A resume about the 7 years old Final Fantasy Versus XIII Just Wait a Little More

2005 Begin in november

2006 teaser trailer E3

2007 Some battle and setting

2008 August DKΣ3713 party they speak about a demo

2009 December gameplay footage

2010 A trailer very similar that of 2009 and in August they said "no Versus XIII on 2011" another brief trailer on september on TGS

2011 January a gameplay trailer and few days latter they said about informations on E3 in June,but nothing come in that and in August nothing on TGS,and on september nothing another time

2012 Just words about the graphics is going very good,but nothing more,just some talk about a cancelation and they said "no it not happens" in the 25 aniversary nothing and today

2013 nothin new until now,so yep have 7 years that Square Enix only showed some little relapses of trailers a gameplay and a bunch of "wait a little more ok,thanks".

Wait one day will be in your hands and mine too,just wait a little... hoh forget... :P

An ENGLISH Ultimania book

Yet another rumour: "Final Fantasy Versus 13 going next-gen in 2014, Square dropping name – report" www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/final-fantasy-v...

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Yet another rumour: "Final Fantasy Versus 13 going next-gen in 2014, Square dropping name – report" www.vg247.com/2013/02/05/final-fantasy-v...
    Bad news... I hope this is just a rumor. Because VERSUS is meant to be a revolutionary game that uses all the ps3’s power, now if they released it on PS4 it won’t be special enough.

Graphical power=good game am I right?

Yay, another rumor.

Can someone remind me? Didn't Nomura or some other SE person say the development actually started well after the 2006 trailer? I see people continuing to cite that as the start date of development, so I'm confused :/

(still hoping this and KH3 are PS3 games. I really don't want to upgrade for at least 3 more years T.T)

Originally Posted by new_tradition

Can someone remind me? Didn't Nomura or some other SE person say the development actually started well after the 2006 trailer? I see people continuing to cite that as the start date of development, so I'm confused :/

(still hoping this and KH3 are PS3 games. I really don't want to upgrade for at least 3 more years T.T)

Well, the same team released KHII FM+ in 2007. It had a bunch of new content added to KH2 Vanilla and a 3D remake of a GBA title (Re:Chains of Memories). Also, at the E3 2006 Nomura said that nothing, besides the CG trailer, was done for Versus. So, I think it's safe to assume that development started in 2007, after KHII FM+ release.

If we add the fact that they did at least two major changes in the game structure after that and, supposedly, the team was relocated a couple of times to help FF XIII team and FF XIV: ARR team, it isn't hard to understand why the game is taking so long.

People act like the game has been in development all this time. Are they wrong? Yes. Are they to blame? No, it's Square's fault. Yes, they wanted/needed to help Sony and the 599 Dollars PS3, but you shouldn't announce a game that isn't even in development. The thing is, at least for me, that this is not the problem at all. Since they announced it to early, I don't mind waiting for it. They made a mistake, I can forgive that. What I can't forgive is how they don't release any info. Yes, they probably want to reveal it once and for all, with release date and such. But asking for the fans to wait patiently for two years without any info is asking too much. Couldn't they release an art each couple of months? A new song each year? Something that reassure us that the game is, in fact, being developed right now? Releasing some of those things wouldn't reveal any secret info, like going multiplataform or moving to next-gen, but it would sure make me and everyone happy and assured.

Originally Posted by Fat Squeek
    Obviously you are wrong, because most games already have very good graphics so naturally with ps4 the majority of games will have amazing graphics, so obviously graphics alone is not enough.

It will stay on PS3, don't worry.

Originally Posted by Lumina
    Originally Posted by Fat Squeek

Obviously you are wrong, because most games already have very good graphics so naturally with ps4 the majority of games will have amazing graphics, so obviously graphics alone is not enough.

Someone isn't familiar with Mr. Sarcasm.

Versus 13 is dead or will be called Final duty versus 13 hahahahaha.

You my friend, are already more than 20 years tracking the Square and it seems they are forgetting us... Some call us Hatters and things like that, do what,we are the same,news and olds but the things changed so much on Square,just not know if for better or wrost ...

Good News! Noctis Perfume!

twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/303461...

Truly Vaporware? At least something is being released :P

Good News! Noctis Perfume!

twitter.com/hidemi_mad_dog/status/303461...

Now I can die fulfilled.

Perfume came more faster than the game?!

OH NO!

Some Insider posts on Neogaf saying Versus XIII will be shown "very soon", and hinting that it is a next gen title. Decide for yourself.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4789... (i.imgur.com/o5XhiLF.png)

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4789... (i.imgur.com/TcXRYFI.png)

www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4790... (i.imgur.com/VZkpNjX.png)

Substantial stuff right here.

Page 92 of 99 First First ... 4282888990919293949596 ... Last