Thread: Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

I have been championing that Versus XIII become XV for so long that everyone here already knows my position. If you want look up the thread about it. It's on here somewhere.

Bump. I think this is an interesting thread.

Someone asked about this thread. I bumped it so they could find it easily .

My ideal Collector's Edition would be a themed console.

I would undoubtedly relinquish an entire paycheck for a stateside release of a VersusXIII PS3. Somebody mentioned overproduction of SE/CEs... I'm positive this would not fall into that realm. Better still, all the little kids wouldn't be able to afford it.

My Ideal Collectors Edition would carry the following;

-Steal Case for the game (I think it's always important to make a Collectors Edition LOOK LIKE a Collectors Edition.)

-Exclusive DLC (Something that cannot be obtained in any PS3 or Xbox Marketplace, that;s where most of my money would go towards.)

-Artbook (What else is there to say?)

-The Making of (Considering this title has been in production for more than 6 years now, i'm dying to know what took them so long to make it.)

If you manage to get any feed back from our admin Robert, please let us know, going to scour japanese sites for info now.

Originally Posted by Syn

If you manage to get any feed back from our admin Robert, please us know, going to scour japanese sites for info now.

pleeease give us any info if you find any =3

your my only hope syn!! atleast until the anniversary...then NOMURA! YOURE MY ONLY HOPE!!!!

Will do.

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    Will do.

your my hope too ^^" sorry x.x...but GO FOR IT ^^

free hugs for anyone wh ocan get even a tiny smigen of info! ^^

....i wonder if that noct on here could get info...heheh he gets tackle hugs and adoration ^^

When Is Final Fantasy Versues Coming Out

its been six years since Square Enix anounced final fantasy versues but it still hasnt come out does anybody know anything about the game like if its still in devolpment or if they just left it

i love final fantasy and kingdom of hearts

There's been no official announcement. Hopefullly something is said by the end of the year.

Square has not announced an official release date for Versus XIII. Everyone is hoping and speculating that it will show up at either the 25th anniversary event or at TGS this year.

If you want to know more about Final Fantasy Versus XIII you can go to this thread and see more: na.square-enix.com/thread/view/139235/29...(Covers_2006-Present)

I guess so .

Wada recently (a few weeks ago) attended a Versus meeting and said that he was impressed by the skyscraper demonstration. That's the latest news we have.

At this point, everyone is looking for even a small amount of info on Versus XIII.

That's a pretty cool idea you got going there Colten.

I predict it'll get released when the world ends. It is 2012, after all.

As the days get closer to TGS and the 25th Anniversary I get more and more excited. Must resist getting excited again.(Until I know the release date; then I will go nuts )

Honestly, a Collector's Edition has to stand out for me as I am putting the extra money into it. Firstly, I would love a Making of. I thoroughly enjoy seeing the whole process of making a game and how it came together as a whole. Secondly, a T-shirt. I know this may sound childish but when I heard Europe had a t-shirt in the collector's edition of XIII-2 and not North America, I was sad lol. Thirdly, a steelcase and some exclusive DLC content. I would be a happy trooper if this becomes a reality.

i personally would like a soundtrack with the collectors edition

now side note i will buy versus 13 if it ever gets released but if square screws the fans like they did with 13-2 were you need to buy the true ending as DLC
    im never going to buy another FF game again

Originally Posted by jasdeep
    its been six years since Square Enix anounced final fantasy versues but it still hasnt come out does anybody know anything about the game like if its still in devolpment or if they just left it

i love final fantasy and kingdom of hearts
    Is this that DS thing listed as (Working Title) in gamefaqs.com?

Look what I found:

"Final Fantasy executive producer Shinji Hashimoto talked about Final Fantasy Versus XIII at Ginza Swing in Tokyo, he said that the game has evolved considerably, and he thinks it is important to bring out the game as it is supposed to be 'incredibly amazing'."

www.the-magicbox.com/

Look what I found:

"Final Fantasy executive producer Shinji Hashimoto talked about Final Fantasy Versus XIII at Ginza Swing in Tokyo, he said that the game has evolved considerably, and he thinks it is important to bring out the game as it is supposed to be 'incredibly amazing'."

www.the-magicbox.com/

Edit: More Sources:

n4g.com/news/1066801/hashimoto-talks-fin...

techdeville.com/2012/08/24/hashimoto-tal...

Uh, YAY!!! Finally, some good news involving FF Versus XIII! I seriosuly cannot wait to see how great this game will be!!

Now we just need them to make a statement about WHEN the game is going to be brought out. :P I hope it's gonna be as amazing as they said its gonna be! ^_^

Page 74 of 99 First First ... 246470717273747576777884 ... Last