Thread: Just Cause 2-two Player Online Co-op

Just Cause 2-two Player Online Co-op

Thumbs Up Just Cause 2-two Player Online Co-op

To the Developers: (Hopefully they will read this)

I am a HUGE fan of JUST CAUSE. I thought it was one of the most exciting and intriguing games I've ever played and I'm very EXCITED and LOOKING FORWARD to the SEQUEL!

I would like to know if there are any ideas of adding TWO PLAYER CO-OP ONLINE. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GAME TO FEATURE THAT AND I THINK MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD TOO.

A MULTIPLAYER, does not seem to be a good idea because of the structure and style of the game.

But a CO-OP ONLINE feature would be something REALLY REALLY REALLY worth having,

because there's NOTHING BETTER than to have a friend, jump out of a plane and skydive and parachute down to your location, to help you in a gunfight.

Riding in and around the island with your partner in a car, boat, helicopter, jet, motorcycle, jeep w/a turret on the back.

THAT WOULD BE SO EXCITING AND FUN-FILLED, just the thought gives me goosebumps.

Yeah they already stated that that wouldn't happen. They said that "the game isn't big enough for 2 Ricos"

Big Grin Two Ricos...I agree!!!...However....

-The development of a new character and specially assigned abilities

would open up more possibilities to a more adventurous game with an

opportunity for a creative intellect on more intriguing ideas to the plot and

wide variety of tactics for players to master and execute.

-The concept worked well with Mercenaries 2:World in Flames, so

why not with Just Cause 2. I feel that Just Cause has even more potential of

being an All Out Exciting game if people put forth the effort.

-I hope the developers change their mind and delay the game much

longer because the development of this game should not be rushed.

Just Cause2

you know this game i think is a really good gam while i was playing and while i was playing this demo i said to myself if this game has an online ill go preorder it right there and then but i looked on this forum and evedently theres not and im like wow just like benjmen fraklin said a brialant mind without education is like silver in a mine. im now not going to get this game becuase once i platnum and beat the game wheres the replay value? i bet if the makers of this game just delay the gam just a little longer to make a multiplayer like gta4 or merc2 i bet there money will maybe even triple. becuase in merc2 not as good as this game but i keep playin the game and helping out my friends. so i say to justcause2 makers it would be very wise to add a multiplayer before the game comes out not after so i say good bye i hope my speech has influenced you ~ PSN~BlackWildBeast

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Please use the Just Cause 2 section for discussions of Just Cause 2

http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=266

There is already a thread there discussing and response from the developers about multiplayer. Unfortunately it will not be a part of Just Cause 2.

how the flip do u play