71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes That Would Be Awsome!

64 90.14%
  • No. Boring Much!

7 9.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dopple Action Figure?

Dopple Action Figure?

Hey! we have lara action figures and i want something new a Doppleganger one :P who else wants one? VOTE!

that would be cool i could toucher her and put her in venom like in underworld or make her fall in lava like in tra or tr1
    zip:do your pistols have names?
    lara:yes! my left one is called left pistol and my right one is called poplk

Nah, I wouldnt really want one. Lara is the symbol of Tomb Raider, she should have the only action figure.

And just curious, did you get this idea from TRF?
    • • ►SεεyouɩŋΛvɑloɳ !

i wonder know how many action figures about Underworld was released

Quote Originally Posted by Load View Post
    Nah, I wouldnt really want one. Lara is the symbol of Tomb Raider, she should have the only action figure.

And just curious, did you get this idea from TRF?
    no. i cant acsess TRF , i got bannned and dont ask "then how u get NXA" my friends (tr fans i met) send me the links to download em'

Quote Originally Posted by gitb90 View Post
    no. i cant acsess TRF , i got bannned and dont ask "then how u get NXA" my friends (tr fans i met) send me the links to download em'
    you got banned from somthing, my god what did you do:O
    "Whats a man gotta do yo get that kinda attention from ya?"

Hell yes!

So I can put her with my Duncan McLeod figure! Epic fight!
    Villa, villa.

Quote Originally Posted by tuppence9 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tuppence9 View Post
    my sister made an account (we both have an obbsession with lara =P) and they said we duplicated, we emailed him but still didnt get un banned nvm, should i be discussing this here? no, maybe ill give my life story another time ^_^

i would totally want to have a dopple action figure! and a tru action figure...
    Two Guns, Money and Attitude. Lara Croft, The Tomb Raider.

That would be cool.
    signature image

That would be awesome.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Smile

I was right dissapointed that the underworld action figure of Lara looked just like the legend one in terms of costume. If there was a doppleganger I would definately buy it as long as it wasn't fixed in a silly pose.

Great idea. Would quite like to see an Amanda or Natla figure to give the Lara figures some opponents to fight with.

Smile

Absolutely yes!! Would love to see some action figures made other than the conventional Laras'. I have 9 different costume Lara figures already and would totaly love figures of some of the other non-Lara charicters in Underworld.

Thumbs Up

I want a Doppelgänger figure in every size, including Muckle Lifesize. ....Make that 2!.
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

i am not botherd, i don't play with action figure or bratz or dolls anymore, i wouldn't buy one, i'd draw her or just play the game, you don't need an action figure when she's available on the internet to watch and mess arond with on xna lara, and on your xbox 360. so if you wonna have a fight scene with lara and dopple use xna lol. i personally don't want one lol.
    signature image

Sorry to bump old threads (waiting for avalanch of dissaproval) but I would definately love to see a doppleganger action figure. Think it's a fantastic idea.

I think we should use another forumers idea, to create a dopple/lara figure ourselfs Competition Thingy. Just to show how desperate we are.
    Villa, villa.

I read somewhere about a 3D printer thing. And you could send in your Guitar Hero character model or whatever and they'd use the printer to create the figure then paint it. With XNA Lara could we be able to create a pose, send it to the place, and recieve an awesome figure? I want my Natla figure....
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    I read somewhere about a 3D printer thing. And you could send in your Guitar Hero character model or whatever and they'd use the printer to create the figure then paint it. With XNA Lara could we be able to create a pose, send it to the place, and recieve an awesome figure? I want my Natla figure....
    Wow. What an awesome idea. I really want figures of Doppleganger, Natla and Amanda. I definately want them to make at least 1 of them. If not though sending them to the 3D printer sounds like a superb option.

I thought so too. Now if I can only figure out what it's called and if they could do stuff with XNALara....
    signature image

I know I would love to get a doppleganger action figure. Some TR connected company cerainly ought to make one.
    signature image

Neca keeps disappointing me in terms of quantity (and even quality, to some extent), so I went after someone that could customize a Doppelganger figure for me. In a lot of ways, I prefer the customized figure over the original. :x

Pictures?
    signature image

Yes, that would be awesome!
    But, guys, tell me! Since I'm not a fan of action figures, where can I find figurines, or busts of Lara, if there are any?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast