View Poll Results: Lara or the Dopplehoe?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lara Croft

73 81.11%
  • Dopplehoe

17 18.89%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lara Croft Vs Doppelgänger

i have a great idea! a game
    okay so lara has found the perfect man 3 years after the incidents of underworld
    she gets a call from the doppelgangere and it says Natla got away
    the call goes to amanda too
    thus lara sers out on a quest where their is a second "serpent"
    but the twist is you can be Lara, Amanda, and The Doppelgangere each with their own unique upgradeable abilities amanda and her magic, lara and her strenght and doppey and her powers! amazing right?

Lara for sure. Doppelganger is just an impersonation of Lara. Lara is the original and best.

the doppelganger. I've always detested her. I hate how people call her the doppy, dopplehoe, dopple, and DG. She's just a mere insect that must be crushed. Shame on those who voted for her, it was Lara Croft not the doppelganger who made you fall in love with the Tomb Raider series!!
    "-Is that an ancient Tibetan ritual dagger in your pocket?"
    "Maybe I'm just happy to see you!" -Uncharted 2

The one and only queen of Tomb Raider is Lara Croft

Could anybody tell me how many Shots did I drink to vote on the dopple? =/

Lara all the way.
    Villa, villa.

I can't believe how many people choose the dopplehoe over Lara. I wish they had left it as a dopplehoe costume and left it at that. Yeah, she's cool and all, but needs to die. A clone should not recieve more attention than the original IN MY OPINION. Especially one with so little character.
    "Cheese is nice. Practically perfect in every way." And no, I DIDN'T STEAL THAT FROM MARY POPPINS!

While I choose Lara, the Dopple is interesting in her own way. And they could totally come up with a way to have the two in the game with the Dopple being a minor charecter or having two levels dedicated to playing as her (if the story fits it). The

Death to the clone!!!

I think that Doppleganger needs to ethier become a villian or die, because I think she's push Lara out of her own spotlight.

Obviously Lara all the way but I've got nothing against the Doppel she is a good character and should only get brief appearences to perhaps slow Lara down sometimes during the game whenever their paths may cross. It will be curious though to see what she does with her newly given free will after LS, maybe have it as a bonus level in the next TR for ALL platforms.
    What Lara really says at the end of TR2: "Does my bum look SQUARE in this?". User says "Yes" *Lara cocks shotgun and shoots camera*

Lara all the way , nobody could replace her and she is the original , i thought a more powerful evil twin was a pretty cool element of TRU but not something to be dragged out , doppel had her time to shine and now its over . Lara , however , should remain in the spotlight .
    I respect your intelligence, just not your integrity.

100% Lara. Doppelganger is cool but Lara is the best.

Lara Croft, because she's the original character. Without her the Doppleganger wouldn't be there in the first place. It was an interesting add-on, since we know that Natla had the technology to clone Lara herself, twice actually.

I don't hate the Doppleganger, I just wish the next TR game will not be based around this clone. I will always stick with the original character, because she's history, she's the spirit, the main character. She is Lara Croft.

I would like to have the Doppleganger's appearance for end-game costume, for fun. But other then that I think her time is over. It's time for a new adventure with Lara. Though, I would like to know what would happen to her twin, if she does depart from the game.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by Goar View Post
    Lara Croft, because she's the original character. Without her the Doppleganger wouldn't be there in the first place. It was an interesting add-on, since we know that Natla had the technology to clone Lara herself, twice actually.

I don't hate the Doppleganger, I just wish the next TR game will not be based around this clone. I will always stick with the original character, because she's history, she's the spirit, the main character. She is Lara Croft.

I would like to have the Doppleganger's appearance for end-game costume, for fun. But other then that I think her time is over. It's time for a new adventure with Lara. Though, I would like to know what would happen to her twin, if she does depart from the game.
    Completely agree.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Lara! The Doppelganger was a cool character, but only for Underworld.

DG = lack of originality/creativity
    No offense

I voted for Lara because I've been with her since she first came out.

Lara Croft. ALL THE WAY. Doppelganger is fantastic, but she was good while she lasted. I dont really want to see the return of her...it.

I chose Lara croft. She is the one and only TR in my eyes. but if you were talking about a fight between the two, well then I would choose doppelgänger. ( unless Lara had the hammer ) hmmmm

The doppelganger is really cool but I still have to choose Lara.
    signature image

I really like the doppelganger but you can't beat Lara. Lara has a lot more layers of personality anyway.
    Andy64 - The TR traditionalist maverick

Come on. Has to be Lara.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12