Thread: Who do you think the first three boss will be?

Who do you think the first three boss will be?

Who do you think the first three boss will be?

Hi guy's n' girl's. I think the title is pretty self-explanitory, so who do you all think the first couple of bosses in this game will be? [first 3 bosses, basically].

, I meant to type "bosses" in the thread title, my bad.

I think it'll be;

-Joker:
    During the start of the game, before you capture him, kinda like how you fight Dante at the Start of DMC4, Sort of as a Tutorial kinda stage.
    -Zsasz:
    First Fight in the Asylum, i think its already been mentioned how this will take place
    -Amygdala (Well, the guy we all assume to be him)
    I Think this will require using the environment, such as heavy objects etc, if you get me, cus he's gunna be a bit tough alone, right.

Zsasz
    Scarecrow
    Amygdala

Great choice's, so far!

I think it'll be:

1: The Joker. [again, as a tutorial stage].

2: Mr. Zsasz.

3: Mr.Freeze. [of course, that's if he's going to be in it].

First : Killer croc

Second : Bane ( If he confirmd in the Game )

Third and Last ( The joker )

I think you're just gonna go around Arkham till you find a boss and then fight them.... That'll be kinda interesting.
    I don't think you understand the situation. You're not in a position to negotiate. Let me show you.....

hmmmmm

Maybe this game is at the mercy of free-roam and there will be no order of bosses to fight. You might just be jacking around and exploring and you will come across someones cell and then battle them. If the game is free-roam Arkham then it is possible you know.

Originally Posted by stefanator600
    Maybe this game is at the mercy of free-roam and there will be no order of bosses to fight. You might just be jacking around and exploring and you will come across someones cell and then battle them. If the game is free-roam Arkham then it is possible you know.
    Aslong as the bosses are in different spot's most of the time, that would be great.