Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts on PS consoles

Kingdom Hearts on PS consoles

  1. #1
    Ok I have a Vita and PS3. I won't buy a 3DS for just one game I want to play, that game being Dream Drop. Plus I would like to see a Kingdom Hearts game on the PS3 so I can plug in the HDMI on my 42 inch TV. Besides I haven't seen a Kingdom Hearts on a big console just portable ones. Ever since PS2's Kingdom Hearts Re:chain of Memories there has been no KH on a big system. I vote yes for a Kingdom Hearts on the PS3.

  2. #2

    I vote yes for a new KH on consoles. However, whether it remains uni-platform is another issue.

  3. #3

    I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well.

  4. #4

    Obviously I would want a PS3 Kingdom Hearts, but by the time it comes out, the next Sony console will be out.

  5. #5
    Actually it's after Versus XIII that KH3 will go into production because you know, Nomura is the series creator of KH and he's the current director on Versus XIII.

  6. #6

    I have faith the game called "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be a console game, and at the very least will be playable on the PS3. It's also likely it will be the next KH game, but I wouldn't put it past S-E to stretch the series longer if they can. The assumption being KH3 will have a grand finale for at least one major segment of the over-all series (apparently the series so far has been the "Xehanort Saga"), so they might wanna tie up some loose ends (or create them, lol) before that.

  7. #7

    Originally Posted by new_tradition


    I have faith the game called "Kingdom Hearts 3" will be a console game, and at the very least will be playable on the PS3. It's also likely it will be the next KH game, but I wouldn't put it past S-E to stretch the series longer if they can. The assumption being KH3 will have a grand finale for at least one major segment of the over-all series (apparently the series so far has been the "Xehanort Saga"), so they might wanna tie up some loose ends (or create them, lol) before that.


    that would make it a great deal easier for me too.

  8. #8

    Sorry but no!




  9. #9

    Originally Posted by Lebong


    Sorry but no!






    Care to give some reasons why?

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Chas_XV
    Originally Posted by Lebong


    Sorry but no!






    Care to give some reasons why?
    Pretty sure every KH fan ever wants this. You could always wait for Versus, which is supposed to be an evolved form of Kingdom Heart's gameplay, as well as the basis for KH3's battle system.

  11. #11

    My vote is no. They should do a bbs volume 2 for vita, a HD collection for ps3, finish versus, and bring ff14 2.0 to ps3. A lot of people believe new xbox and playstation is coming out in 2014. So they should get all that done then release KH3 for ps4. The only bad thing I see about that is the ps4 user base won't be as big as the ps3's just yet. Or instead of making it a exclusive it can be a multiplat.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Chas_XV
    Originally Posted by Lebong


    Sorry but no!






    Care to give some reasons why?
    I just think it's a bad game and a bad concept, SQUARE should focus their efforts on making the FF game that plo players demand. I've tried to play KH but could never finish the game.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Lebong
    Originally Posted by Chas_XV
    Originally Posted by Lebong


    Sorry but no!






    Care to give some reasons why?
    I just think it's a bad game and a bad concept, SQUARE should focus their efforts on making the FF game that plo players demand. I've tried to play KH but could never finish the game.
    Huh... Well maybe you should try to go back and finish it. Then you will realize why it's a good game. Just try playing Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2 at least.

  14. #14

    Alright thanks!

  15. #15

    Originally Posted by Lebong


    I just think it's a bad game and a bad concept, SQUARE should focus their efforts on making the FF game that plo players demand. I've tried to play KH but could never finish the game.

    Kind of a lame reason to reject a new main title to SquareEnix's second most popular franchise.

  16. #16

    Kingdom Hearts on PS consoles

    why dint the company keep making kingdom heatr games to ps consoles a lot of people still wanted to play the kindom heart series on ps3 and not alot of them wanted to get a ds just to play them.

  17. #17

    Since information about the playstation 4 has yet to be released and I have to find another job since the place the place I used to work closed down when I came back home from college and don't have enought for a new system at the moment and with all this preorder crap they due now I would have to preorder the game on and get it on a ps4 just to get the content so i would have the full game before i even get the ps4 reasoning for this is due to the fact that Sony is making none of there systems backwards compatible anymore so i can't trade in my ps3 for it because there are still some ps3 games i want


    I'd rather like it on PS3 and the game doesn't really need to be super high end graphics people were fine with it on the ps2 and i still am so i think the ps3 is good enough if not more than enough, the 2014 release date is only a rumor and even if it is true I don't want to wait for a long time again and the user base would be smaller so the sales wouldn't go very well but i don't believe in multiplatform unless it's with nintendo because it's had some games on there systems

  18. #18

    I would love to see Kingdom Hearts on the PS3.

  19. #19

    They have to, it's the big finale of the Xehanort Saga

  20. #20

    Yes please put it on ps3.

  21. #21
    They r remaking kh. In HD so they at that point can mess with the format and make it for. Ps3 and I personally think if that it came out on the ps3 with this new age kids who don't know Wat the fame is will be able to see how it is and be come lot more popular. Dear S.E. please make Kingdom hearts I and II for ps3 and make the third blow the other two away and bring back some stuff crime all the Kingdom Hearts games so while we play and experience it we can also relive the past games

  22. #22

    i think that would be nice, though i do think if s.e. wants profit,this is one heck of a way to do it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13

    Originally Posted by Stixy


    I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

    you mean FF versus 13. FF 14 is an online only one similar to 11 that was released 2 years ago.

  24. #24

    Originally Posted by mastercrazyhand


    Originally Posted by Stixy


    I saw somewhere that a third Kingdom Hearts will be released on ps3 console, but it isnt even in production yet. It was said that after FF14 is released, then Kingdom Hearts 3 will be in the making. But yes I would love for another Kingdom Hearts to come out on console, I unfortunately have not played any of the portable games and I fear I am behind on the story because of that. I personally don't like to play on portable devices so, in a way I'm not sure if I will be able to follow on the next story that will finally appear on console. Even so I vote Yes for a new KH on consoles as well. [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif[/img]

    you mean FF versus 13. FF 14 is an online only one similar to 11 that was released 2 years ago.


    that's true. as for verses 13 it looks interesting,but i don't see much of a plot to it yet,but like i was implying in my previous posts, i vote yet for another console kingdom hearts game

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13

    if the rumors about versus 13 being cancelled are true then that just means they are starting on KH3 sooner.


    anyway i expect KH3 to be on wii u and ps4 (no 360 as it sucks)

Page 1 of 3 123 Last