Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Any word on Two Face?

Any word on Two Face?

  1. #1

    Any word on Two Face?

    It seems strange that there hasn't been more information reveled about two face. There is talk around this site and others that he may not appear in the game at all. I personally think he should be included because he is on the same level as the riddler, ivy, freeze, and others already confirmed for this game.

    Your thoughts

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    Technically the only villains confirmed are Joker, Croc, Harley and Zsasz

  3. #3
    two face must matleasr a cameo
    "You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing a car, I wouldn't know what to do if I caught it."

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by angleslam99
    Technically the only villains confirmed are Joker, Croc, Harley and Zsasz
    Technically yes, but the question marks on the walls indicates riddler. The frozen over glass almost certainly confirms freeze. The garden scene from the new trailer hints ivy.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    Technically yes, but the question marks on the walls indicates riddler. The frozen over glass almost certainly confirms freeze. The garden scene from the new trailer hints ivy.
    you forgot Amygdala from the gamespot trailer. and theres a full cast and crew of the characters in the game.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    you forgot Amygdala from the gamespot trailer. and theres a full cast and crew of the characters in the game.
    Full cast and crew?

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    Full cast and crew?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282022/fullcredits#cast

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    Full cast and crew?
    and this http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=215057

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    So if these sources are correct (I'm still unsure if they are) two face will not be in the game. That is unless he is one of the unmentioned ones from the second source.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    So if these sources are correct (I'm still unsure if they are) two face will not be in the game. That is unless he is one of the unmentioned ones from the second source.
    well my friend the IMDB updates every 3 weeks. so there is still hope for twoface even though I dont think he will be in it. I believe the The Ventriloquist has a higher chance of being in it.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    I just have some hopes for Two-Face being the secret last boss, a guy can dream, right?

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    I just have some hopes for Two-Face being the secret last boss, a guy can dream, right?
    I'm with you man, its not like this would stop me from getting the game but, I would like him to be in it.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    I'm with you man, its not like this would stop me from getting the game but, I would like him to be in it.
    Same here I'm not really a fan of twoface but the more villains the better, Maybe hes the DLC extra villain?? who knows.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    Same here I'm not really a fan of twoface but the more villains the better, Maybe hes the DLC extra villain?? who knows.
    Ya, the more villains the better, You have posted in catwomen thread similar to this one. Do you think she will end up in the game?

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Blackmagic12345
    Ya, the more villains the better, You have posted in catwomen thread similar to this one. Do you think she will end up in the game?
    Like i said in that other topic she's always up his ass if anything she might be playable or maybe a team up with Ivy or Quinn.
    And peronaily i think we need more females in this game have Quinn and ivy only is kinda gay.

  16. #16
    What about these villains. Would anyone like to see them?

    Black Mask, Blockbuster, Calendar Man, Clayface
    Cluemaster, Firefly, Hugo Strange, The Mad Hatter
    Man-Bat, The Wrath, Terrible Trio

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    What about these villains. Would anyone like to see them?

    Black Mask, Blockbuster, Calendar Man, Clayface
    Cluemaster, Firefly, Hugo Strange, The Mad Hatter
    Man-Bat, The Wrath, Terrible Trio
    Black Mask is really awesome and he made a comeback in the comics now, tho its most likely not the original one who got killed by Catwoman. =P Hes an awesome gangster who got into his black mask persona, i really wish Christopher Nolan will use Black Mask as a villain in the 3rd Batman movie.

    Calendar Man is underrated but quite the interesting villain, but someone who can get hitted down with one punch.

    Man-Bat is so-so, i mean the concept is nice but hes a good guy now, they progressed his character very nicely, and holy smokes you actually recognize the name Wrath? I always liked the evil-Batman alike chars, thats why i love Owlman who was in Batman: brave and bold.

    Now the Terrible Trio are just 3 rich folks who decided to turn into crime and wear silly hats, yet their so silly its quite awesome. I really like the fcharacter Firefly because he really sees the flames dance around his eyes, he is a totaly psycho who just loves to see flames burning everything to smitherees, a totally cool character for sure.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by Drazar
    Black Mask is really awesome and he made a comeback in the comics now, tho its most likely not the original one who got killed by Catwoman. =P Hes an awesome gangster who got into his black mask persona, i really wish Christopher Nolan will use Black Mask as a villain in the 3rd Batman movie.

    Calendar Man is underrated but quite the interesting villain, but someone who can get hitted down with one punch.

    Man-Bat is so-so, i mean the concept is nice but hes a good guy now, they progressed his character very nicely, and holy smokes you actually recognize the name Wrath? I always liked the evil-Batman alike chars, thats why i love Owlman who was in Batman: brave and bold.

    Now the Terrible Trio are just 3 rich folks who decided to turn into crime and wear silly hats, yet their so silly its quite awesome. I really like the fcharacter Firefly because he really sees the flames dance around his eyes, he is a totaly psycho who just loves to see flames burning everything to smitherees, a totally cool character for sure.
    if anything they should make owlman and Wrath suits for batman after beating the game, they should make the villains act differenly maybe let joker start saying Batfake.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,831
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    if anything they should make owlman and Wrath suits for batman after beating the game, they should make the villains act differenly maybe let joker start saying Batfake.
    Wrath has been in 5 comics top max, he is very unknown character to the people, even more than Owlman is.

  20. #20
    A little back on topic here: since the Game Informer article back in September mentioned collecting Two Face coins, wouldn't it make sense that Two Face would at least make an appearance?

    I just can't think of another game where you collected an item that didn't have any relevance to the storyline. I know the could explain it away with the fact that Two Face is part of the Batman universe, but it would just seem out of place to me if he didn't make an appearance yet you still collected his coins.

    I suppose this is an element of the gameplay they could have removed since the issue was released, but I've heard no mention of it.

    And lastly, if IMDB is to be believed (which I don't know if I do), you're telling me that the game is going to have Penguin, but not Two Face? It may just be me, but I think Penguin is one of the lamest Batman villains.

    Just my two cents making a case for Two Face.

  21. #21
    Originally Posted by ThtsWhtSheSd16
    A little back on topic here: since the Game Informer article back in September mentioned collecting Two Face coins, wouldn't it make sense that Two Face would at least make an appearance?

    I just can't think of another game where you collected an item that didn't have any relevance to the storyline. I know the could explain it away with the fact that Two Face is part of the Batman universe, but it would just seem out of place to me if he didn't make an appearance yet you still collected his coins.

    I suppose this is an element of the gameplay they could have removed since the issue was released, but I've heard no mention of it.

    And lastly, if IMDB is to be believed (which I don't know if I do), you're telling me that the game is going to have Penguin, but not Two Face? It may just be me, but I think Penguin is one of the lamest Batman villains.

    Just my two cents making a case for Two Face.
    Just b/c you collect his coins doesn't mean he's in the game. And Imdb got there info from eidos, so its true plus they update evry 3 weeks so there's still hope for two-face. They still didnt add a lot of characters to the list.

  22. #22
    I'm not a fan of twoface but if he's in the game i would like to fight him twice. Once as Twoface and once as he's third personality "The Judge"

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by ThtsWhtSheSd16
    A little back on topic here: since the Game Informer article back in September mentioned collecting Two Face coins, wouldn't it make sense that Two Face would at least make an appearance?

    I just can't think of another game where you collected an item that didn't have any relevance to the storyline. I know the could explain it away with the fact that Two Face is part of the Batman universe, but it would just seem out of place to me if he didn't make an appearance yet you still collected his coins.

    I suppose this is an element of the gameplay they could have removed since the issue was released, but I've heard no mention of it.

    And lastly, if IMDB is to be believed (which I don't know if I do), you're telling me that the game is going to have Penguin, but not Two Face? It may just be me, but I think Penguin is one of the lamest Batman villains.

    Just my two cents making a case for Two Face.

    My thoughts exactly.

  24. #24
    Two Face owns Penguin, its as simple as that.

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by Why So Serious ?
    Like i said in that other topic she's always up his ass if anything she might be playable or maybe a team up with Ivy or Quinn.
    And peronaily i think we need more females in this game have Quinn and ivy only is kinda gay.
    well you know me, we need that cat! (who i dont really consider a true villian) but on the topic of two-face i think they may be saving some criminals for a sequel. i know its way to early to think about that but i can imangine a sequel taking place off the island and into the streets of gotham pitting the bat against villians more like the penquin and two-face. (and if catwomen dosnt get her spot in arkham she could pop up in the sequel too).

Page 1 of 2 12 Last