View Poll Results: What's your opinion on Lara's Shadow?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have played it and liked it!

11 14.29%
  • I have played it and it was okay

1 1.30%
  • I have played it but didn't like it

0 0%
  • I can't play it

39 50.65%
  • I LOVED it: seriously, this girl deserves a spin-off game!

26 33.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's your opinion on Lara's Shadow?

i can't play it yet but i will be able to when i get points.
    signature image

It sounds really cool!
    But I can't play it
    I might get an xbox because TR:U on xbox seems so much better than PS3 version now.
    I was planing on buying a PS3 but now I'm not sure (sorry not trying to change the topic). I rented one out with the game because I've always been a big TR fan. So maybe I'll get an xbox for the next games.

I liked it enough I'm not sorry I got it, BUT the TR:U, BTA, LS in that order.

the hints popping up got old fast.. After I got down and saw the machinery the Doppleganger was to start I used the guns on them, Then once I understood the Shadow Power I forgot about the guns, What were they for anyhow?

Multiple Enemies.....the camera would lose focus so just as you'd go to pull off a finishing move it would do it to another ENEMY , again the camera was my enemy, in TR: U this wasn't too much an issue, this time it was.

Repetative again Yes, I felt sort of like TR: A when you had to get all the color coded keys..... at least it was varied this time around.

Seeing Natla at the end I was kinda doing the same thing the Doppleganger was doing.

16/20 treasures and did find the relic.

overall 8/10

I lead an Xbox-less existence.

However, I have no interest in the Doppleganger and I hope it retires or gets a nasty accident as soon as possible.

Thanks for voting!

I found the hints and backtracking quite annoying myself as well.

Yeah the camera was buggy but to me not more than in the original game. Hmm, did you target each enemy before beating them to death? It worked for me.

There were too many Thralls indeed, but that was the fun part. I ran away from them wherever I could. They are so slow!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Thanks for voting!

I found the hints and backtracking quite annoying myself as well.

Yeah the camera was buggy but to me not more than in the original game. Hmm, did you target each enemy before beating them to death? It worked for me.

There were too many Thralls indeed, but that was the fun part. I ran away from them wherever I could. They are so slow!
    I think I forgot to do that too!!I'd look at the enemy and make the move.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123