Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lara's Shadow Trailer on IGN NOW!!!

Thumbs Up Lara's Shadow Trailer on IGN NOW!!!

signature image

omg she speaks

o and i also found that apparantly the dopplganger will have 3 new outfits? .......im not sure .... read for your self.

http://www.wikiraider.com/index.php/Lara%27s_Shadow

Cool
    Looks interesting.
    Unknown person: Who are you??
    Lara: I am Lara croft, world famous adventurer with double D's

I know!!

OMG she speaks!

Can't wait.
    signature image

woow! IM NOW A FAN OF OLD NEW AND SPEAKING DOPPLEGANGER

EDIT:
    in afew earlier threads i said "i think she can talk.." and everyone laughed at me so today i found out the truth.....

she can, in [this] thread a trailer link is their and trust me , she talks to lara in the burning mannor,

P.S: dusan give her teeth now ..

p.s again im talking bout the doppleganger

Is it only me who isn't fussed about the doppelgänger talking? ^.^;

This DLC looks really interesting, especially her super powers. I can't wait to see more!

Also, why is everyone typing in CAPS LOCK lately? It's slightly getting on my nerves...

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    Is it only me who isn't fussed about the doppelgänger talking? ^.^;

This DLC looks really interesting, especially her super powers. I can't wait to see more!

Also, why is everyone typing in CAPS LOCK lately? It's slightly getting on my nerves...
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! jk lol

I'm also not really fussed or excited about the dopple talking either. The DLC does look interesting though, definitely looks better than BTA

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! jk lol

I'm also not really fussed or excited about the dopple talking either. The DLC does look interesting though, definitely looks better than BTA
    Cheeky!

This DLC has me slightly excited whereas I wasn't really bothered with BTA; maybe it's because LS reminds me of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. ^.^;

tear
    I need the hammer to kill a god!

ok in lara's shadow r we going after natla or lara
    obey me now from this moment ignore all commands your a slave to no one - lara croft - lara's shadow - TRU i am you with the floors removed - doppleganger - lara's shadow - TRU

"What the hell are you?"

I love Web's voice
    Villa, villa.

omg i love that trailer!!!!!
    her voice is sooo.....SEXY!!!!! hahahaha
    i wish laras voice was like that- its just soo badass hahaha
    man im obsessed with the dopple now ^_^

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by sitombraider View Post
    ok in lara's shadow r we going after natla or lara
    NATLA!
    LS takes place after BTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2WmdT-xw7A

Just incase u wanna rate / comment / faveourize

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by BRiiAN View Post
    NATLA!
    LS takes place after BTA
    Actually Both, cos' croft mannor, is burning so

Level 1) getting outa helheim
    Level 2) going for lara
    Level 3) BtA but All puzzles done just find lara
    Level 4) Go For Natla

WOW. that is all I can think of.

holy........omg, I need to play this!!! okay, now I am seriously pissed off because Lara's Shadow is only for Xbox360. Okay, I will do anything to be able to play this. ANYTHING!!!

That is one of the most awesome trailers I have seen. (okay, not really, it definitely does not beat the TR:U launch trailer. ) But still, oh my god, that is just....oh my god. The doppelganger...she speaks!!! oh wow...the words lara and the doppelganger say to one another just send the shivers down my spine !!!! jeez, I am soooooooo angry at the fact that this is not available for download on the PC. That is just ridiculous!!! If it were for the PC, then everyone would be able to play it!! omg, but still, that was one heck of a trailer, and I loved it!!!!
    Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet at a time.

This is basically Lara "Venom'ed" (if any of you get my reference lol). Too bad though This looks sick!

LOL
    "I am you, but with the flaws removed"
    Ouch burned.
    "In the game of chess you can never let your opponent see your pieces."- Zapp Brannigan

^I KNOW that was so DRY!

But ok my only question (which I'm sure is on eveyone's mind) is: When did that dialogue take place?!?

So Hot!!! I Love It!!!

But I still feel saddened by this limitation for users of X-box =/
    Lex'

who are you? I am you...then I thought : OMG she can talk...waht beutiful voice

I love it...creepy...but what does it mean when she said " I am you with floors removed"?

Quote Originally Posted by My dog Max View Post
    I love it...creepy...but what does it mean when she said " I am you with floors removed"?
    She said "flaws".

I found some of the dialogue hard to listen to too, so I'm glad that someone else got confused with some of the words. ^.^;

WOW That was awesome, but I'm so confused. How is Lara back in the burning home? That confrontation never happened in Underworld. Right now I think we Play as Doppelganger through the whole game. Is anyone else really confused?
    signature image

One of the best 1 minute, 30 seconds of my life :D

That was f ng amazing!! I can't wait to play it tomorrow or the next day. Depending on how long it takes to download. And i love how they gave the doppelganger an attitude and nice voice. . So excited!
    "YOU CAN DIE TOO!!!" - Lara Croft
    "Get out of my sight" - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by Joshorty View Post
    ^I KNOW that was so DRY!

But ok my only question (which I'm sure is on eveyone's mind) is: When did that dialogue take place?!?
    Probably right after Alister died or something. I am quite confused myself as well.....
    signature image

This Takes Place When Lara Doesnt Sucseed In Saving Alister, She Gets Up (probally) And Sees The Doppleganger In The Distance Draws Her Pistols And Says "What Are You?" Doppleganger Replies "I, Am You, With The Flaws Removed"

thats what i think anyway

Quote Originally Posted by gitb90 View Post
    This Takes Place When Lara Doesnt Sucseed In Saving Alister, She Gets Up (probally) And Sees The Doppleganger In The Distance Draws Her Pistols And Says "What Are You?" Doppleganger Replies "I, Am You, With The Flaws Removed"

thats what i think anyway
    Yes, but how does the doppelganger jump out of the house, back in, talk to Lara, jump out again, and Zip and Winston act like she came out for the first time?
    signature image

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast