Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lara's Shadow Trailer on IGN NOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NatlaUnleashed94 View Post
    Yes, but how does the doppelganger jump out of the house, back in, talk to Lara, jump out again, and Zip and Winston act like she came out for the first time?
    lol. I know. I'm sooo confused as to when this was supposed to have happened. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by BRiiAN View Post
    omg i love that trailer!!!!!
    her voice is sooo.....SEXY!!!!! hahahaha
    i wish laras voice was like that- its just soo badass hahaha
    man im obsessed with the dopple now ^_^
    Umm....isn't it the same voice as real Lara. Like the exact same voice? Sounded the same to me. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CL489 View Post
    Umm....isn't it the same voice as real Lara. Like the exact same voice? Sounded the same to me. lol.
    It sounded the same to me to, just a teeny bit lower and slower.
    signature image

WOW That was awesome, but I'm so confused. How is Lara back in the burning home? That confrontation never happened in Underworld. Right now I think we Play as Doppelganger through the whole game. Is anyone else really confused?

Yeah, I wondered about that too! maybe its just something that we didn't get to see in the game.

Wink

I love it so much i made this pic :

"YOU CAN DIE TOO!!!" - Lara Croft
    "Get out of my sight" - Lara Croft

Quote Originally Posted by marcdaily View Post
    Yeah, I wondered about that too! maybe its just something that we didn't get to see in the game.
    Or maybe something that wasn't supposed to happen in the game. I have heard the DLCs take place after the game, so perhaps the manor is rebuilt and blown up again ... or perhaps this part was just not intended to be canon with the "real" TR:U storyline, so they can do what they like. One of the quotes about the DLC I've read mentions that they were seperate adventures that they were unable to tell in the main storyline, and that would not make sense if it was included. I would think that this "confrontation" is an example of that.

^LOL at the idea that the manor was rebuilt and blown up again !!! That would be so SAD.

I know that this DLC is basically us playing the role of the doppleganger. But I never thought we could play the story in a what if element unless that's what this game basically is Am I wrong here? 'cause I believe I'm wrong.

Either way - in less than 4 hours we will be playing it and all questions will be answered (creating new ones I can almost bet on it!).

Whooooo hooooo Raiders - this is so sweet. I can't wait.
    I like the change - and I'm excited to play... but I still prefer Lara as TR:L and TR:U brought us.

It sounded the same to me to, just a teeny bit lower and slower.
    Yeah, same here.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroom079 View Post
    Either way - in less than 4 hours we will be playing it and all questions will be answered (creating new ones I can almost bet on it!).
    *sigh* Alas, as a PS3 owner I will sadly not be able to join in. Though I don't begrudge Xbox players their fun. Let us all know how the game is! I'm sure it'll be AWESOME!

i hope we get to kill natla i hate tht stupid cow lol

cant wait
    obey me now from this moment ignore all commands your a slave to no one - lara croft - lara's shadow - TRU i am you with the floors removed - doppleganger - lara's shadow - TRU

Lightbulb Watch the launch trailer for Lara?s Shadow

New mission, new playable character! See what you will do as Lara’s deadly double.

Go to www.tombraider.com to read the complete article.

This is an automatic thread created from the RSS Feed from www.TombRaider.com. If a thread about this topic already exists, the moderators surely will clean up later today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12