Thread: Happy Video Game Nerd Review of Parasite Eve I, II and 3rd Birthday

Happy Video Game Nerd Review of Parasite Eve I, II and 3rd Birthday

Since the Sony PSP games are becoming harder and harder for me to find on shelves with the release of the Vita, I had no problem putting down 20 dollars recently for a new copy of The 3rd Birthday. I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but when I was seriously about to, this review hit the internet. I thought it was a great view that took a look at the games I had first heard about when they came out, but was really curious all these years later what happened to them, or if they were actually any good.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5aNiX_9e2c

Now I kind of want to play the other Parasite Eve games before playing 3rd Birthday. What do you think I should do?

I would play PE1 and II before T3B just because there are story elements in T3B that has to do with PE1 and 2. And I also recommend you playing PE1 and 2 first because their stories are much more superior to T3B. Just don't get attached to PE1 and 2 that much, because T3B ruins just about everything from PE1 and 2. Just don't have high expectations for the story for T3B.

Why isn't Parasite Eve being sold on the PSN Store?