Thread: TR Chronicles link to Underworld

TR Chronicles link to Underworld

I just completed the first story in TR Chronicles and the boss I defeated before collecting the Philosophers Stone was using a Hammer to attack me. The strange thing is, the Hammer had electrical powers...

Sound familiar?
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

i totally thought about that too a while back when waiting for underworld to come out, its also in anniversary at saint Francis folly, i forgot what the rooms called but its the one where you go across that electric floor then use "thors hammer" to crush the block into one of the statues.

Quote Originally Posted by BRiiAN View Post
    i totally thought about that too a while back when waiting for underworld to come out, its also in anniversary at saint Francis folly, i forgot what the rooms called but its the one where you go across that electric floor then use "thors hammer" to crush the block into one of the statues.
    Yeah! I agree... so many links...
    Hmmmmm
    "The right to be a God... That right is now... Mine!" - Albert Wesker, RESIDENT EVIL 5

It's almost as if Core were thinking up ideas for CD to use at a later date

Well, CD "borrowed" the Thor's Hammer idea from the norse myths, so I wouldn't think it's necessarily as if Core had it in mind that there should be a future game with Thor's hammer, so much as thinking it'd be really cool to have a boss around with a big hammer that shoots electricity. (Why not? )