Thread: Lara's Shadow Achievements Announced!

Big Grin Lara's Shadow Achievements Announced!

Here they are:

signature image

Refinery Speed Run
    Complete a timed speed run from the first slope in the Refinery to the back platform without saving
    Hmm, that sounds interesting.

It sure does!

I find it kinda odd that we have to collect more treasures and a relic, not something Doppelganger would do or be interested in, in my opinion........

I wonder what the whole 'Transformer' thing is about.........
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    I wonder what the whole 'Transformer' thing is about.........

But it is probably something more like this.

I hope it will be the first one!
    So that's why they wanted Megan Fox to play the Lara Croft movie character! It all makes sense now.

But probably the second one, yeah.
    signature image

this will sure be moor cool then BTA!
    "I got what I wanted....Isn't that all we care about?
    Amanda Evert - Meybe not any moor in TR but always in our hearts

Yeah I really can't wait for this one!

Here are the achievements for Beneath the Ashes by the way, if anyone is interested:

signature image

Awesome
    "Combat Tutorial" - Nice.
    "I've lived many times longer than your entire civilization, but i've never seen such delicious irony..." R.I.P. Natla

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post

Damn, ya beat me to it!

@ Love2Raid - where did you find these achievement listings (complete with piccies) already?

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Damn, ya beat me to it!

@ Love2Raid - where did you find these achievement listings (complete with piccies) already?
    ...and only by 8 hours

I'm not sure where Love2Raid found the pictures from, but the Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow Achievements are listed at xbox360achievements.org/ (EDIT: the links here have the little logo things with them, too).

Quote Originally Posted by rg_001100 View Post
    Hm... if it were to be a mere electric transformer, would it still have a capital letter attached to it? It could be the same case as Refinery, but then again, it could be referring to a shape-shifting creature after all. I wonder if this 'Refinery' is where the doppelganger was created and if so, what other pets Natla might have created and left there...

Shame I won't be playing though, but hopefully someone will put up the whole thing on YouTube as soon as humanly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    Hm... if it were to be a mere electric transformer, would it still have a capital letter attached to it? It could be the same case as Refinery, but then again, it could be referring to a shape-shifting creature after all. I wonder if this 'Refinery' is where the doppelganger was created and if so, what other pets Natla might have created and left there...

Shame I won't be playing though, but hopefully someone will put up the whole thing on YouTube as soon as humanly possible.
    omg we might be going back to atlantis unless dopplehoe was done in a lab or other place, but amanda dug natla outta atlantis so maybe natla still uses it? and all the lava there kinda makes me think "Refinery"