Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1409

Thread: PS3 fans disapointed in 360 exclusive content

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Who's complaining? Who's whining?

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767
    Quote Originally Posted by megs1120 View Post
    Who's complaining? Who's whining?
    I give you three times to guess.
    Villa, villa.

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    now I never make comment's like this but isn't it about time this thread was closed?
    It's been a long time since a came around, been a long time but I'm back in town.

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    I give you three times to guess.
    If I'm whining about anything, it's that people didn't bother to read what I wrote before arbitrarily deciding that I was whining.

    You people are obnoxious.

  5. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by megs1120 View Post
    If I'm whining about anything, it's that people didn't bother to read what I wrote before arbitrarily deciding that I was whining.

    You people are obnoxious.
    This coming from the people who are still being butthurt over something that has been discussed and clarified nearly a year ago.


    I'd sign that Genesis petition too.
    xD

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by LC is Me View Post
    This coming from the people who are still being butthurt over something that has been discussed and clarified nearly a year ago.


    I'd sign that Genesis petition too.
    xD
    Ok, I see where trying to be reasonable and carry on a conversation gets me here. Fine, you aren't going to read what I wrote and just assume that I'm a PS3/PC fangirl. I give up trying to write about anything here because no one will read it as you're far too busy assuming that I'm upset about the Xbox 360 and high-fiving each other.

    I hope you enjoy the taste of each others' s in your mouths.

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by megs1120 View Post
    Ok, I see where trying to be reasonable and carry on a conversation gets me here. Fine, you aren't going to read what I wrote and just assume that I'm a PS3/PC fangirl. I give up trying to write about anything here because no one will read it as you're far too busy assuming that I'm upset about the Xbox 360 and high-fiving each other.

    I hope you enjoy the taste of each others' s in your mouths.
    A bit much eh?

    I'd also like to see where anyone called you a PC/PS3 fan girl, that remains to be seen.

    Also I'm not sure how you can count your last comment of your paragraph as being ''reasonable'' as you put it, It's more childish than anything really

  8. #1283
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay119 View Post
    now I never make comment's like this but isn't it about time this thread was closed?
    I second that.
    It has outlived its usefulness and there's too much incivility.
    LittleBigPlanet: Croft Manor Beneath the Ashes
    PSN ID: DuskRaider

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by megs1120 View Post
    Ok, I see where trying to be reasonable and carry on a conversation gets me here. Fine, you aren't going to read what I wrote and just assume that I'm a PS3/PC fangirl. I give up trying to write about anything here because no one will read it as you're far too busy assuming that I'm upset about the Xbox 360 and high-fiving each other.

    I hope you enjoy the taste of each others' s in your mouths.
    Don't get angry. What happens to them is that already they don't still have them more arguments.
    You must not answer to his bilges and to demonstrate there are many reasons that DLC appear in all the platforms. Ultimately, when everything seems to be lost, Eidos will do something.
    DLC for all

  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767
    No they won't do anything.

    The DLC is pretty much (C)ed to Microsoft. Porting it to PS3 will cause trouble. And for the last time MICRODOFT APPROACHED EIDOS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

    Sure, you CAN port it yourself, but it will be buggy as hell. And illegal.

    And I agree about this thread getting closed.
    Villa, villa.

  11. #1286
    I disagree about the thread being closed. Rexie I get the feeling that you want the thread closed because you don't like the oppions being expressed here. Everyone should stop slamming as we don't want anyone to breech the forum rules. Let's calm down and keep things on topic

    I think with this whole thing the problem comes down to the fact that CD wrote a poor and such an anticlimax ending for the normal TRU game. Maybe if CD had given the non-DLC version of TRU a decent end people wouldn't mind about the DLC.

    I like the DLC ending so much better. The doppleganger story was so central to what TRU is about that without it's conclusion the story dosn't feel right. Every game should have finnished with the DLC ending even if only DLC players got to play as the doppleganger. Everyone should have a great game ending irrespective of console.

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintmelody View Post
    I disagree about the thread being closed. Rexie I get the feeling that you want the thread closed because you don't like the oppions being expressed here. Everyone should stop slamming as we don't want anyone to breech the forum rules. Let's calm down and keep things on topic

    I think with this whole thing the problem comes down to the fact that CD wrote a poor and such an anticlimax ending for the normal TRU game. Maybe if CD had given the non-DLC version of TRU a decent end people wouldn't mind about the DLC.

    I like the DLC ending so much better. The doppleganger story was so central to what TRU is about that without it's conclusion the story dosn't feel right. Every game should have finnished with the DLC ending even if only DLC players got to play as the doppleganger. Everyone should have a great game ending irrespective of console.
    You have reason, but they continue giving the same reasons that already I have refuted previously without being answered.
    DLC for all

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767
    I disagree about the thread being closed. Rexie I get the feeling that you want the thread closed because you don't like the oppions being expressed here. Everyone should stop slamming as we don't want anyone to breech the forum rules. Let's calm down and keep things on topic
    I want the thread closed because whining just makes me and pretty much everyone else angry. And that you're whining about something that will never happen, just annoys me.
    I think with this whole thing the problem comes down to the fact that CD wrote a poor and such an anticlimax ending for the normal TRU game. Maybe if CD had given the non-DLC version of TRU a decent end people wouldn't mind about the DLC.
    The reason because of that, are the fans. Most of them are the new fans, so they want the game released ASAP. OR CD are just being lazy and can't be bothered to write a proper storyline. So they rushed the game, and got another cliffhanger ending. If people would have kept their mouths shut, and let them polish up the game, this would have never happened.

    I like the DLC ending so much better. The doppleganger story was so central to what TRU is about that without it's conclusion the story dosn't feel right. Every game should have finnished with the DLC ending even if only DLC players got to play as the doppleganger. Everyone should have a great game ending irrespective of console.
    Once again, it's because of the rushness. When I write a story, and publish it online, I immediately come up with some stuff that should have been in that chapter.So that's what CD did, they rushed it and published it too soon without even thinking about it. The MS came in, and suggested this idea. They accepted it.

    It's called EXSCLUSIVE for a reason, There's a bigger chance that people will get Heavenly Sword for 360 that TRUDLC for PS3.

    And how do you think us PC owners feel? We barely get any exsclusives.
    Villa, villa.

  14. #1289
    whats ur problem rexie??some people have hopes so just stop postin if u get "angry" and really who cares about u getting angry?people who post here ask for a fair treatment from eidos and even if the dlcs are not going to be free for all at least the thread will remind them what a big mistake the exclusiveness is...whats more i hope that the dlcs will be one day realesed for the pc(im a pc owner u see) and thats why i will keep posting here..so if u have a problem with that just take ur anger and -wanna be- sarcasm and go apply it somewhre else...ur just getting annoyin

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,767
    And Once again, I'm the badguy.

    I give up.
    Villa, villa.

  16. #1291
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    And Once again, I'm the badguy.

    I give up.
    Rexie, last week Eidos launched Tomb Raider Anniversary in Playstation Network, this happens 3 years after it was appearing in XBox Live. Then if after so much time they can launch this game, why they aren't going to be able to launch the DLC if CD said that it was going to be in the original game, for what the work already is almost made
    DLC for all

  17. #1292
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    And Once again, I'm the badguy.

    I give up.
    Yeah that's what usually happens when you try to explain it to these people. CD is all ready at work on TR 9 and they still are going on about loyalty this,fairness that, half a year after the game was even released. I suspect if this forum is around 5-10 years from now this thread will still be open

    @dvd: what part of paid exclusive don't you understand? I'm not trying to be mean so don't take it that way, I'm just asking. There's a different between an exclusive and a timed exclusive. I'll say it again for the one millionth time. When business deals were currently going on many many months ago,a galant white horse appeared on top of mount console in the next-gen woods. The courageous steed flipped its mighty hoof in the air and ride off into the blissful sunset through the plains of exclusive dlc and lived happily ever after.

    Translation: Microsoft approached EIDOS, Sony sat on their butts and were concerned more with their other games they were releasing. Microsoft took the initiative and wanted that exclusive items for their console only.

    Sure it sounds good to spout ''DLC for all!'' and try to lead some kind of revoltion, but fact of the matter is,business is business and DLC to one console is nothing new. It's been going on forever and won't stop anytime soon, that I can guarantee you.

    I can almost bet that someone is going to respond to me about more DLC and fairness talk and not read or understand a word im saying

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Yeah that's what usually happens when you try to explain it to these people. CD is all ready at work on TR 9 and they still are going on about loyalty this,fairness that, half a year after the game was even released. I suspect if this forum is around 5-10 years from now this thread will still be open

    @dvd... Microsoft approached EIDOS, Sony sat on their butts and were concerned more with their other games they were releasing. Microsoft took the initiative and wanted that exclusive items for their console only.

    Sure it sounds good to spout ''DLC for all!'' and try to lead some kind of revoltion, but fact of the matter is,business is business and DLC to one console is nothing new. It's been going on forever and won't stop anytime soon, that I can guarantee you.

    I can almost bet that someone is going to respond to me about more DLC and fairness talk and not read or understand a word im saying
    DLC FOR ALL..... No, I jest!

    To me this is a simple situation, but I understand why people are upset however they really do need to get over it now. Its not as if 360 owners got an entire game under exclusivity, it was 2 episodes of DLC which may not even be considered as canon!

    Exclusivity is what it is, Cd are now working on TR9 they're not going to take time to port the DLC to PS3 even if it were possible. Its in the past and they're looking forward, people here should to. I understand that people are upset but paid exclusive is, what it says on the tin and no amount of asking, pleading or whining is going to change that. That is why people are now getting annoyed!

    PS3 owners should just be content that with the enormous sales of TRU on PS3 it might spur Sony into action this time round and ask for exclusive DLC. Who knows with Sony sneakily securing so many whole game exclusives now, the sales might even prompt them into buying exclusivity for the whole game!

    Quote Originally Posted by dvd84 View Post
    Rexie, last week Eidos launched Tomb Raider Anniversary in Playstation Network, this happens 3 years after it was appearing in XBox Live. Then if after so much time they can launch this game, why they aren't going to be able to launch the DLC if CD said that it was going to be in the original game, for what the work already is almost made
    @DVD, TRA was never exclusive to any console and it was a whole game not just DLC. The fact it has been released online is because the new PSP GO! doesn't support UMD disks so games must be bought as downloads and TRA was a recent PSP game!
    It's been a long time since a came around, been a long time but I'm back in town.

  19. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Yeah that's what usually happens when you try to explain it to these people. CD is all ready at work on TR 9 and they still are going on about loyalty this,fairness that, half a year after the game was even released. I suspect if this forum is around 5-10 years from now this thread will still be open

    @dvd: what part of paid exclusive don't you understand? I'm not trying to be mean so don't take it that way, I'm just asking. There's a different between an exclusive and a timed exclusive. I'll say it again for the one millionth time. When business deals were currently going on many many months ago,a galant white horse appeared on top of mount console in the next-gen woods. The courageous steed flipped its mighty hoof in the air and ride off into the blissful sunset through the plains of exclusive dlc and lived happily ever after.

    Translation: Microsoft approached EIDOS, Sony sat on their butts and were concerned more with their other games they were releasing. Microsoft took the initiative and wanted that exclusive items for their console only.

    Sure it sounds good to spout ''DLC for all!'' and try to lead some kind of revoltion, but fact of the matter is,business is business and DLC to one console is nothing new. It's been going on forever and won't stop anytime soon, that I can guarantee you.

    I can almost bet that someone is going to respond to me about more DLC and fairness talk and not read or understand a word im saying
    "to these people" are u kiddin..?so we are the stupid ones who dont get the big mystery of exclusiveness and u the superior ones....omg ur such a mor,u have both consoles and so u dont give a about others getting the dlcs so u feel free to insult those people who dont seem to understand that an exclusive will remain exclusive...well people get it but whats ur problem ,in the end, if they hope ??....and of course i didnt read a word u said(well apart from the these people part,it felt so ***)..and who cares really about what u think??or rexie... and insulting others intelligence is not the best thing to do in a forum..whats more i expressed my opinion about this thread in my previous post and i wont bother repost it because of course it comes from one of "these people"

  20. #1295
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    218
    Well I have an XBOX so I can't say I don't want any DLC. I love the idea of being able to extend your levels. What I don't like is free DLC packs. Although free is great, it means that I've paid the same amount of money as PS3 players, but I've got more. That's not fair. It shouldn't be included on the disc, because it's exciting being able to add to your game. But I think it should be available as DLC for XBOX and PS3 players, and a free expansion disc (which you get when you show proof of TRU purchase in a store) for PC players. The pay-to-download stuff isn't as bad, because we're paying extra for it so you're not missing out money-wise. But it's still not fair if some people are privileged and others aren't.

    I guess it does increase XBOX sales though...

  21. #1296
    Quote Originally Posted by megs1120 View Post
    Ok, I see where trying to be reasonable and carry on a conversation gets me here. Fine, you aren't going to read what I wrote and just assume that I'm a PS3/PC fangirl. I give up trying to write about anything here because no one will read it as you're far too busy assuming that I'm upset about the Xbox 360 and high-fiving each other.

    I hope you enjoy the taste of each others' s in your mouths.
    LOL @ drama queen
    Really, just stop. I read what you wrote, just because Ihave a specific opinion and a certain knowledge of facts to CHALLENGE what you wrote doesn't mean I just skipped your post and shoved it down your throat. Get over yourself and think before you type.
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    A bit much eh?

    I'd also like to see where anyone called you a PC/PS3 fan girl, that remains to be seen.

    Also I'm not sure how you can count your last comment of your paragraph as being ''reasonable'' as you put it, It's more childish than anything really
    I'd like to see that too.

  22. #1297
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    whats ur problem rexie??some people have hopes so just stop postin if u get "angry" and really who cares about u getting angry?people who post here ask for a fair treatment from eidos and even if the dlcs are not going to be free for all at least the thread will remind them what a big mistake the exclusiveness is...whats more i hope that the dlcs will be one day realesed for the pc(im a pc owner u see) and thats why i will keep posting here..so if u have a problem with that just take ur anger and -wanna be- sarcasm and go apply it somewhre else...ur just getting annoyin
    In my humble opinion all this thread does is create tension amongst fans. If this thread were to be deleted, we probably wouldnt see this much rivalry. This forum is to celebrate the uniqueness of tomb and how it brings people together, not how it tares people apart.

    We seriosly need like a major Psychiatrist for this thread, because the rivalry is sickening.

    I have 1 question for you people;

    1. Is the DLC realy THIS important? Its not to me, (being a PS3 user who DIDN"T get it)
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.

  23. #1298
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,578
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    "to these people" are u kiddin..?so we are the stupid ones who dont get the big mystery of exclusiveness and u the superior ones....omg ur such a mor,u have both consoles and so u dont give a about others getting the dlcs so u feel free to insult those people who dont seem to understand that an exclusive will remain exclusive...well people get it but whats ur problem ,in the end, if they hope ??....and of course i didnt read a word u said(well apart from the these people part,it felt so ***)..and who cares really about what u think??or rexie... and insulting others intelligence is not the best thing to do in a forum..whats more i expressed my opinion about this thread in my previous post and i wont bother repost it because of course it comes from one of "these people"
    Freak out much?

    I honestly I couldn't decipher a word you just said, so I'll leave it at that

    @golden: apparently it is if they used to claim to boycott because of it and refuse to ''never buy from eidos ever again!''. Then now near half a year or so after the game is released still going on about it. I think the answer is yes they do care about the DLC, but a little too much.

  24. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexie View Post
    The reason because of that, are the fans. Most of them are the new fans, so they want the game released ASAP. OR CD are just being lazy and can't be bothered to write a proper storyline. So they rushed the game, and got another cliffhanger ending.
    I actually do really agree with you. I do think CD rushed into a release and didn't get it right. Things like the Doppleganger's story make me certain of that. The DLC in this respect is a correction factor to make the game story work. It's like CD planned something bigger and then told 'you have to get it out soon' and then they just tried to round the game off as quick as they could.

    I think a bit more care needs to be taken with the next game. A better written ending is a must. A DLC in that case becomes a great bonus like it was in the Core games rather than it's abscence being a big missing chunk of the game.

  25. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Freak out much?

    I honestly I couldn't decipher a word you just said, so I'll leave it at that

    @golden: apparently it is if they used to claim to boycott because of it and refuse to ''never buy from eidos ever again!''. Then now near half a year or so after the game is released still going on about it. I think the answer is yes they do care about the DLC, but a little too much.
    *sigh* I know.. it just irritates me... if lara were watching us right now, she wouldnt be happy, because this isnt what TR's about.
    Dont kill a cow, eat a cowboy.

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •