Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Questions, Issues and Help

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Questions, Issues and Help

FFX HD Remastered Edition - PS 2 save games compatible?

Running into issues? Then contact customer support.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I'm considering buying the PS3 version of FFX HD and was wondering whether the save games I kept from the PS2 version of the game on the memory cards will be usable for the PS3 version as well. I found out that there are USB adapters to load old save games to the PS3 but will FFX HD recognize these files and let me continue Tidus' journey from where I left off several years ago?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 30th Oct 2014 at 05:18.

Disc Boot Problem

The other day I made a post in this thread HERE about my problem when I should have made another thread since it was a different problem, and I apologize.
    Anyway, I finally got some responses to the problem I was having and all I can say is that I'm rather annoyed and very disappointed with Square. In the end I was simply told "return the game to where you purchased it" which I really would not mind doing BUT I had pre-ordered it so that I could get the LIMITED EDITION copy. Now that I have to return it, because I got a defective disc from Square-Enix, I will also have to return the pre-order bonus artbook that came with it which I was looking forward to, and promised, with the pre-order of the game and get the STANDARD edition.
    Again, I am very disappointed about this and instead of ordering the standard version of this game I'll just take out my PS2 and replay them both on that.

FFX HD - Spirit Lance not awarding double AP

Been playing FFX HD non-stop since it came out, and the last couple of days, I've noticed that Kimahri's Spirit Lance isn't actually giving him double AP. I thought that it might be because I just swap him in, make him do something and swap him back out. However, when I tried keeping him in the actives for the victory, it still wasn't giving the double AP, but Yuna was still getting hers from Nirvana even though she wasn't in the active party.

Is this a known issue? Will there be a patch?

I nearly have the same Problems that you all have. But on my Ps3 Slim ist FFX-2 which is crashing and freezing all the time. FFX runs with 0 Problems. In FFX-2 my game freezes when i enter a Combat or something Needs to be loaded like the AirShip Fly Control thingy. I already checked in on other Ps3 Systems and other Blue Rays but ist still freezing =( Does anyone know if there will be a Patch for this? I preordered the Limited Edition so i cant give it back to the Electronicmarket i bought it from. And honestly i love the Final Fantasy Series more than any other Game but im not happy about paying for 2 Games and just be able to Play one of them if you know what i mean

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Stuck on loading screen - PS3

Hi,

I have a PS3 Ultra Slim system with a 500GB HDD and I bought Final Fantasy X HD Remaster from the Playstation store. I'm having major issues with the part in Luca. Initially it was just after the Blitzball tutorial when you go with Yuna to find Auron. After the part where Tidus tries to teach Yuna to whistle when I headed right to the next area the game would freeze on the loading screen and the audio would jump.

I raised a support ticket but have yet to hear anything back so ended up deleting the game and redownloading and installing it. It solved that issue but shortly after where you're in the bar and it goes to the cut scene of the opening ceremony and the sphere is being filled with water, it doesn't progress past the next loading screen. The audio does not skip this time but just keeps playing and the loading symbol is rotating in the bottom right hand corner, and the HDD light is not showing. I've left it for an hour but it does not leave this screen.

I've checked in the Game Data Utility but there is nothing for FFX in there and I really don't want to have to delete and redownload the game again as it is a 23GB download. I have had no issues with any other games I have downloaded so I don't think it is an issue with my PS3 or HDD.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Did another wipe and download of the game and that's fixed the issue. Doesn't inspire me with confidence in regards to the PS Store downloads and anxious this may happen again further along in the game.
    Last edited by Runebinder; 4th Apr 2014 at 20:31.

120 hours spent, awarded no platinum due to bug

I bought the game for the Vita and the PS3 to have the ability to play it at lunch while at work and at home when I come back. I spent over 120 hours making sure I completed all sphere grids, defeated all bosses and completed all of the mini games. Some of these challenges were hard for me to beat because I am disabled with topographicagnosia which basically means I cannot judge distance and speed very well and it literally took me 10 hours just to be the choccobo racing.

As you can see, I love this game very much. Even while I was disabled, I still beat the odds with patience and love for this game. And as my reward, because I bought the game on two different consoles something really bad happened. Apparently if you get the last trophy on the vita or ps3 without synchronizing the trophy list first you are permanently cheated out of a platinum trophy without making a new PSN account.

I contacted Sony support and they explained they do not have the ability to activate a trophy, which I can understand due to people cheating to get trophies. But they told me the only way for me to get this trophy is to delete my account and recreate it, or contact square enix... but knowing my history with them they haven't been very helpful. Granted I haven't received a response yet on this, but I feel I am the only person out of millions to have this issue and since its a development error according to Sony, I just can't see how square enix can fix this.

I want to show you guys the video here of my bug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CatBrxYv4jI

I promise you this bug is real, you can actually add my to friends list on the PSN network and compare trophies and see it yourself.

I worked really hard to get this platinum and I feel cheated out, this is my first platinum I truly worked hard to achieve because of my disability... and now I am sincerely depressed because once again I am affected with an issue that most people do not have (like my disability)

I appreciate your time reading this guys.

I was wondering if they could add the ability to turn off the dark aeons? it's too hard and prevents me from getting some stuff id like.

Exclamation ISSUES WITH FFX HD Remaster PSVITA

Hello. Every One Square.
    I dont know about you players. but I`m having some issues about yunas overdrive gauge. the bar is not filling, even when I make the Warrior and deals damage and not fills the overdrive bar. but at the beginning was all right, but now with 75 hours playing this issue just happen.

So, Square, what I need to do to resolves this problem ?

Unhappy menu glitch ffx / x2

Hi I have a problem with the menu system when I go to the next page I.e go down through the items it automatically puts me back to the top. Does anyone have any ideas how to sort it?
    Much appreciated thanks.

Okay, here is my situation. My husband bought me the FFX/FFX-2 HD for the PS Vita. I downloaded FFX-2 onto his system/ memcard, but recently I've been thinking about getting my own PS Vita so I can play my games whenever I want (plus I'm planning on getting the digital download of SAO hollow fragment). Is there anyway to have FFX-2 on my system without having to pay for FFX-2 again? It also might help if I say that I'll be using my own account and the current download is under his account.

Dear Square Enix,

Do you have any plans to release a patch for Final Fantasy X for the PS Vita that stabilizes the framerate?
    It would be very important!!! Thank You!!!!!

Has anyone had a problem with the sound/voices in the game.................like Yuna's voice skipping?

I have, Kamujir. I have had tons of audio bugs and glitches since I started this game. I have a brand-new PS3 Super Slim I bought a week ago and a brand-new copy of X | X-2 HD, and I have had skipping voices, stopping audio, and times where the music would play at what would be the audio equivalent of .5 fps video until you restarted the game.

That, combined with some models popping out before the ends of cutscenes, the new evil-looking darker texture on Wakka, and various other quirks kinda make me upset about this remake. They could have afforded to work on it for another six months. Hopefully they patch out the bugs, at least.

Hello, I bought the FF X and X-II HD for PS Vista, this did not come with the book and did not bring the download bauche for the X-II. I would like to play the X-II, for that I paid.

Page 3 of 3 First First 123