Thread: Multiplayer Ideas Thread!

Multiplayer Ideas Thread!

Multiplayer Ideas Thread!

Here we can list our ideas for some form of co-op or multiplayer option in Mini Ninjas and hopefully IOI can take a peek and put something in

My ideas are that there should be a offline and online multiplayer mode allowing for 4 players (one for each character and 1 enemy). There could be several modes like "Vs." or "Team Mode" where you work in a team to get to the end. Maps should be made available after launch aswell for re-playability.

Your thoughts?

Co-op will suffice. I don't need any "fighting-game" deathmatches.

Co-op with up to 4 players in a team would be so awesome!

And maybe something like 'arcade' fighting against a buddy. Deathmatch could work, but this game was never meant to be very 'violent'. So it could work if you become a panda when you lose instead of dying. That would be fun!

Originally Posted by Love2Raid
    ...this game was never meant to be very 'violent'. So it could work if you become a panda when you lose instead of dying.
    Well I'm certainly hoping that it's not too kiddy. I don't want this to end up like Lego Starwars where the demographic it appeals to are older gamers who have grown up with Starwars, but where the gameplay just sucks because all you do is walk along and mash a single attack button. Some depth to the combat and puzzles in the platforming would be nice.

As for multiplayer I think co-op (quest/mission mode preferably because deathmatches do nothing for me) would be great but could be hard to implement well. For local co-op it would probably have to be split-screen since it's 3rd person as otherwise the camera would be a nightmare.

These are my hopes and dreams.

Originally Posted by WhatsHisFace
    Co-op will suffice. I don't need any "fighting-game" deathmatches.
    Agreed.

Deathmatches for this game just make me think of the arena battles in Ratchet & Clank which I always felt were a chore to get through so that I could continue with the real game.

Yeah I agree. Deathmatches for this kind of game are no fun. All I ask is for three player co-op story mode and a fully fleshed out skill set tree for each character.

I agree death matches would be pointless.

I hope this game will be a 4-player co-op with lots of different characters to play as and perhaps some extra costumes for some characters.

Dear Members,

In mini ninjas games there are option for multiplayer online and offline so it wil be gud option to thread multiplayer games and with online connection with lan you can connect it and you can play it so quite intresting to play the games..

No multiplayer in Mini Ninjas

A shame though! It would have been cute If there was a split-screen option at least - like they did with Kane and lynch
    No siggie to display... move along...

Originally Posted by dark_angel_7
    I agree death matches would be pointless.
    i dont get it? deathmatch would be kinda fun =/ using jutsu on other players or something like that =/

it would attract alot of people =/ if there was a deathmatch like those ninja fps fans and what not =/

how about the good old CTF (capture the FLAG), duel, free for all, co-op/4-6 player battle where you take on waves of hordes trying to survive the most ammount of time?

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    No multiplayer in Mini Ninjas
    crap didn't see this post