Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last

Thread: ttlg.com down?

ttlg.com down?

Exclamation TTLG Again?!

Didn't want to bump a 4 year old thread, so I thought I would start a new one.

When's TTLG coming back online?

ttlg.com down?

Whither ttlg.com? It's acting like it's down - I tried 12 hours ago, and I tried now - and no response.

- prjames

Yup

Still down.

Edit @17:05 GMT - back up now.

Thief-thecircle.com was down for a while yesterday too... a sad day it was for taffers.

ttlg.com back up

Good news - ttlg.com is back up!

- prjames

Originally Posted by Rommel_1891
    Thief-thecircle.com was down for a while yesterday too... a sad day it was for taffers.
    They're on the same server.

Since Dave is working on updating the new version of vBulletin, there may be periodic down times.

Unhappy

I STILL cannot access TTLG...

It'll be back up soon enough. I have a hard time believing that an update can keep it down for this long.

Still nothin'. 10:00 am EST.

I always find it odd that people need to ask if it's down when it clearly is.

It does seem to go down on us often
    "The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it." Marcus Aurelius

I can see it is obviously down... What I want to know is what kind of down. Is it "We are updating the site" down, "We are experiencing technical difficulties beyond our control" down, or is it "OMG we got hit by another ice storm and the server is trash" down? I haven't been able to access ttlg for over 24 hours now...

Originally Posted by Kamyk
    I haven't been able to access ttlg for over 24 hours now...
    Been nearly 2 days for me.

Heh, so where do taffers lost in the wilds of netland go in times like these anyways? Here doesn't seem very active...

Last time I got through was Wednesday night. Going on 48 hrs now I think.

Can't ping the box either (206.135.105.20), so it looks like the computer might be down and its not just a website configuration/upgrade situation.

I'm hoping the server's being rebuilt, and all the files that were lost in the other server crash being copied from the backup discs. My guesses usually end up being wrong, though.

Hey jtr7 Well I hope your guess isn't wrong in this case. I am nervously chewing my fingernails over the notion that ttlg went down for the count... I mean, it's only like one of my two tabbed homepages is all...

Heh heh. As a professed TTLG addict, the withdrawal has left me staring at the screen in a vegetative state (great exaggeration...okay...slight exaggeration). Since many members, mods, and administrators have contact outside of TTLG, the silence about what's actually happening is almost unnecessarily cruel.

Heh, ditto on the vegetative staring, and agreed on the cruelty lol. It leads to a variation of an old joke... "How do you keep a Taffer in suspense?" "Shut down TTLG"

Originally Posted by Kamyk
    Heh, so where do taffers lost in the wilds of netland go in times like these anyways? Here doesn't seem very active...
    Funny you ask that but this is around the only time that I post in here these days.

When I used to frequent this forum back in the old days, it was very active and had a great community spirit about it. That's not to undervalue what it is like today; it's just that I am unqualified to comment on what this forum is like nowadays, apart from the reduced post count, as I visit here so rarely.

I stopped coming here around the time that Thief 3 was released.

I'd heard this forum used to be pretty active once. Something like ttlg competition Guess ttlg won, which kinda sucks in situations like this... I'm about to use babelfish on Clearing's site, and see if they know anything, lol.

Edit:Nope...

ttlg.com down?

Doe anyone have any idea when ttlg.com will be back up? Its been down for days now and new missions were due out. Thanks for any information!

Nope. No one who knows anything has said a word.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... Last