Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: The Mini Ninja forum welcomes you!

The Mini Ninja forum welcomes you!

Originally Posted by RadarTrap
    It's great to hear you say that Jonas! I think we're all sick and tired of ninja themed games where your 'ninja' runs headlong into rooms full of bad guys carrying a giant weapon that's twice your character's size.
    Seconded...twice. I actually didn't like Ninja Gaiden that much because it had no stealth throughout the game....awful. That should have been called magical warrior who looks like a ninja gaiden. Fairly fun game, but no need for ninjas in it at all.

Stealth and stealth attacks are what I look for in a ninja game!! Plus, a fluent battle system.

2. AWWWWWWWWW, can't wait to play with them...they are sooo cute!
    "I got what I wanted....Isn't that all we care about?
    Amanda Evert - Meybe not any moor in TR but always in our hearts

Lightbulb Ninjas > Pirates

Nick/Jonas,

With easter coming up I've been thinking a lot about easter eggs, and with yesterday's announcement of the new Ratchet & Clank I've also been thinking about robot pirates...

Now I'm sure all the visitors to this forum already know that ninjas beat pirates any day (yes, even robot ones)!

My suggestion, which is would very much appreciate if you would pass on to the dev team, is that I think a hidden/bonus level in which the mini ninjas mow down robot pirates would is called for. It would be AWESOME!

can you turn enemies into animals?

Yes. After you "kill" an enemy, it turns into cute animal ^_^

Originally Posted by Bloodacid
    that sounds like Sonic xD

The game doesn't look like a Sonic. Personally, i liked MN more. But i saw MN a long time ago (in October) and IO may change a lot of in-game stuff. Anyway, i'm waiting for it.

is this going to be a full title, on a disc, or a digital download. it looks great by the way

Full title of course.
    It's like a LBP. Looks like a simple arcade, but really is a VERY good game.

Originally Posted by Bloodacid
    Sounds pretty fun, haha.
    "The more I learn, the less I know."

Dear Members,

We all welcomes mini ninjas becuase the previous was too gud and gud to watch it and play it and now heard about upcoming mini ninjas so it will be quite intresting and we all welcomes the comment on ninjas.

I thought I would pop in here after seeing the trailer - which really impressed me.

Hi everyone!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hey!

Found out about Mini Ninjas about a month ago while browsing through game trailers on Xbox Marketplace. As I have a love for anything remotely to do with anything Ninja, Samurai or anything based in or around Japan/China (locales)... I am eagerly awaiting the release of this game

Originally Posted by MyImmortal
    I thought I would pop in here after seeing the trailer - which really impressed me.

Hi everyone!
    I still, watch the trailer now - its just too good!

Quick question to the developers:
    Will there be any parodies taken from Japanese Samurai Movies to look foreward to? (like lone wolf and cub, the last samurai, Zatoichi, etc...)
    No siggie to display... move along...

This looks very cool. Im hoping for some samurai movies references as well. It looks fun and creative. Childish but definitely looks like someone older could really enjoy this game.

Q: Who will be doing the music for the game? Jesper Kyd I hope...

Nope
    The composer is Peter Svarre

I appologise for posting on this thread but I keep imagining myself like this bunny:
    HTML Code:
    http://welikeitfresh.com/files/2008/12/bunny-thread-relevant-to-my-interests.jpg
    anyways.. I got some questions reguarding the full Version. Not expecting an answer for most of them.

1> How big will the game be? 4 to 8 GB?
    2> How many hours of gameplay are we expected to go on this? (excluding re-playable time )
    3> Is the length of the demo what we expect as 1 entire level for mini ninjas?
    4> Will there be any changes from what was available from the demo to the full version?
    (just for a funny example: the chicken jumps further)
    5> Will there be a franchise to this game? (Sequels, movies, Toys, posters, T-shirts, Books, anything)
    6> How many easter eggs will we be looking out for? (a number would suffice)

Reguarding point 5 - My opinion for this game would be a short tele-series using CGI graphics you used for the trailers. Cute as hell and perfect for advertisment xD

Once again, I am NOT expecting any answers for spoiler reasons, but an answer would always be appreciated

2&3 - demo is just a very small part of what we'll see in a full game.
    4 - MN2? Maybe. Depends on how good the game will sells, i guess.
    Toys - there is a Hiro figurine. But now it's not for sale, just limited number were made for some Game Press.
    Tees - Nick posted photos of t-shirts. They're really adorable.
    6 - there is no list of easter eggs. Developers put them spontaneously.

All other - Nick will answer

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    ...just limited number were made for some Game Press.
    Laaaaaame. The fans deserve them more

Thanks for answering some my questions Acid Burn.

Be sure to spread the mini ninjas figurines to the public, I'm pretty sure that most of the people in this forum WILL buy them :P

For mini ninjas 2; i guess we'll just have to see about that :P

AS for Easter Eggs
    - Got a nice one you can put in:
    a small group of white ducks swimming... and one them is yellow.. and hiro feels sad for the yellow one
    (2 in 1 easter egg - UGly duckling story + yellow duck from hitman)

Another 1:
    If the game has wolves, u can put at some point a wolf and a cub
    Referecing the "lone wolf and cub" series

I played the demo a few times.

This looks like it's going to be a fun fictional ninja game. I love the musical direction, the use of Japanese, even the accents, these add an authentic feel. Also like how the game plays upon and includes superstitions about the ninja specific to the feudal eras - such as the tengu-ninja association, the belief that ninja had magical powers, the possession of animals etc.

Good to hear that there will be stealth-specific attacks too.
    Taste FEAR!!

Page 3 of 3 First First 123