Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: the first thing your going to do when you get bsp

the first thing your going to do when you get bsp

  1. #1

    the first thing your going to do when you get bsp

    i am going to the unit identification list and see what units are in the game
    i sink da BBs!!!!

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by USS_Hoel
    i am going to the unit identification list and see what units are in the game
    what???
    you'll probably know them already
    but it wouldn't hurt to know info about them

    graphic settings first, can't have a good experience without a proper display
    i'm gonna try out the campaign ( as always)
    then online ( very important)
    then skirmish mode
    and perhaps the extra features section

  3. #3
    I'm assuming there will have been a demo out for several weeks before the game's release and by then I'll know all the control/command changes & additions from BS:M to BS:P.

    If that turns out to be right, then the 1st thing I'll do is hit multiplayer and start looking at maps and units available in each map

    And to see what friends are on.

  4. #4
    First I'm going to turn the video settings all the way down. Then I'll play the tutorial and slowly up the video settings until just before the game becomes unplayable. Then I'll play a few campaign missions to get used to the "feel" of BSP. After that I'll go on MP and see if there's any games going.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by billyfromhill
    First I'm going to turn the video settings all the way down. Then I'll play the tutorial and slowly up the video settings until just before the game becomes unplayable. Then I'll play a few campaign missions to get used to the "feel" of BSP. After that I'll go on MP and see if there's any games going.
    do you guys get good visuals by setting the resolution on 1024x768 or 800x600
    cause it looks darn ugly on a 22 inch monitor

    perhaps i'll change my monitor settings to 1280x 1024 and the games setting also to 1280x 1024 that way it'll look better
    even if it's smaller

  6. #6
    step one: get up to room w. out tripping b.c of excitement, opening case wrapper, looking at case, open case remove disk, w. gloves, open xbox, put disk in 360, pick up controller, hit "start" when prompted, choose a save device, MAIN MENU, listen to the music, have a meltdown over choosing singleplayer or multiplayer, prlly choose singleplayer, first mission, artillery to every ship in sight, to see the detail of the destruction, sink the key ship or w.e, restart mission, and play the campaign, complete the campaign, if there is a skirmish mode, play out the whacky scinerios, then live, if anyone wants to play w. me on BSM/ BSP friend me, gamertag= Yamamoto666


    THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE THE BEST THING IN 2009

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by USS_Hoel
    i am going to the unit identification list and see what units are in the game
    i never say anything is 100% confirmed until i seen it in the game, but i say the units we have seen have a 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999992% chance of getting in though.






    ok maybe i was being sarcastic when i said 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999992%
    percent but the chances are VERY high

  8. #8
    The first thing i am going to do is drool. And then install the game jump right into the game and get slaughtered cause i don't know the controls.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    22
    Yea, but the graphics are going to be soooooo intense that getting slaughtered will be fun to watch.

  10. #10
    you guys won't get slaughtered

    why?

    cause odds are YOU PLAYED THE DEMO ALREADY

  11. #11
    im gonna make a huge skirmish where im the amercian have 2 BBs 15 DDs and like 7 CLS and 2 CAs and 5 AKs if there isnt a cap lock on unites.
    Nothin like 16 tons of glimming iron and steel to tip the scales in your favor. =P

  12. #12
    On the xbox there will be a cap because there always is a cap on this games

  13. #13
    darn it
    Nothin like 16 tons of glimming iron and steel to tip the scales in your favor. =P

  14. #14
    Playing the Japanese campaign in one go, then off to see the maps in skirmish mode and what units are available. Then it is off to the multiplayer.
    Haah, i cant wait to get one full fleet under my command and put them in proper formations..

    Whole fleet in 1 formation in the Battle of Samar Sea in BSM.. US Gets raped, i max lose like 20 fighters and 3 destroyers.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by USS_Hoel
    i am going to the unit identification list and see what units are in the game
    Same here After that I'm going to check out the skirmish options to see if you can create your own fleet.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,444
    1. Skirmish
    2. Campaign
    3. Multiplayer
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT!!

  17. #17
    1. dancing of joy
    2. dancing of joy
    3. dancing of joy
    4. dancing of joy
    5. dancing of joy
    6....you guessed it, dancing of joy
    7. play SP mission 1
    7: dancing of joy
    8. dancing of joy
    9. play SP mission 2
    10. dancing of joy
    .
    .
    .
    115. finish the SP campaign and play MP for the very first time bcs i can't stop dancing of joy

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by M0n3y
    1. dancing of joy
    2. dancing of joy
    3. dancing of joy
    4. dancing of joy
    5. dancing of joy
    6....you guessed it, dancing of joy
    7. play SP mission 1
    7: dancing of joy
    8. dancing of joy
    9. play SP mission 2
    10. dancing of joy
    .
    .
    .
    115. finish the SP campaign and play MP for the very first time bcs i can't stop dancing of joy
    lol im gonna do a big skirmish then a boot camp for landing troops ( skirmish i teach my self ) and then IJN misson one then IJN misson 2 then US misson 1 and 2 then swicthing off every 2 missons or till i get stuck then i practice

  19. #19
    i think tutorial is more important

    because u need to learn the new gameplay features

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Polarshark
    i think tutorial is more important

    because u need to learn the new gameplay features
    and i quote
    i teach my self
    un-quote. I always teach my self in all games such as BSM Command & conquer. and many other RTS and unless the first level is a toturail then i cant skip it i always skip it.
    Nothin like 16 tons of glimming iron and steel to tip the scales in your favor. =P

  21. #21
    The first thing I'm going to do is try out all of the problem areas from BS:M. Planes flying sideways all the time,taking an unreasonable amount of shells before going down etc. If those problems still hinder the playability of the planes then I wont play this game beyond the first week.

  22. #22
    Originally Posted by battleshipman
    The first thing I'm going to do is try out all of the problem areas from BS:M. Planes flying sideways all the time,taking an unreasonable amount of shells before going down etc. If those problems still hinder the playability of the planes then I wont play this game beyond the first week.
    really because in BSM the noobish zeros shot down my F-F4s in seconds and in attack on force z i couldnt get a single betty or nell in.

  23. #23
    1. Since I live in the same town as the DEVs once this BS:P gets released I'm going to go to their offices and give them a thank you note.

    2. After that I will check the credits to see if my name is listed amongst the testers as they promised

  24. #24
    Originally Posted by It3llig3nc3
    1. Since I live in the same town as the DEVs once this BS:P gets released I'm going to go to their offices and give them a thank you note.

    2. After that I will check the credits to see if my name is listed amongst the testers as they promised
    well depending how this turns out you might have to give a note form everyone on the forums haha,

    first thing, im gonna get a boat, dont care wat it is and then blow the outta something

  25. #25
    Originally Posted by It3llig3nc3
    1. Since I live in the same town as the DEVs once this BS:P gets released I'm going to go to their offices and give them a thank you note.

    2. After that I will check the credits to see if my name is listed amongst the testers as they promised
    wha you already played bsp!! i guess congrats for you.... WAAAH WAHH I WANTED TO PLAY IT WAAAH!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last