Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: the first thing your going to do when you get bsp

the first thing your going to do when you get bsp

Originally Posted by Waffen
    really because in BSM the noobish zeros shot down my F-F4s in seconds and in attack on force z i couldnt get a single betty or nell in.
    I said MULTIPLAYER not single player. Maybe most of the problems with multiplayer come from gamespy I'm not sure. But I do know that when I pound a Judy with a wildcat for half the width of the map, it SHOULD Go down but does it? NO of course not it only crashes when it hits into my ship. Thats what I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by It3llig3nc3
    1. Since I live in the same town as the DEVs once this BS:P gets released I'm going to go to their offices and give them a thank you note.

2. After that I will check the credits to see if my name is listed amongst the testers as they promised
    you were just lucky you are Hungarian!
    the next time, take me with you

for me the word Naval Academy(sp) come to mined... after i sit through the opening logos and hopefuly opening cinimatic

Originally Posted by battleshipman
    I said MULTIPLAYER not single player. Maybe most of the problems with multiplayer come from gamespy I'm not sure. But I do know that when I pound a Judy with a wildcat for half the width of the map, it SHOULD Go down but does it? NO of course not it only crashes when it hits into my ship. Thats what I'm talking about.
    oh im soz i didnt see you said multi not single. soz

Originally Posted by Waffen
    oh im soz i didnt see you said multi not single. soz
    I don't think I left it in the final version of what I wrote.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12