Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: NEW BSP website

NEW BSP website

NEW BSP website

the website is OFFICIALLY HERE

ENJOY

YEA IT IS SICK! kudos to you guys with the new site i love it and great job even giving us a new vid to enjoy! THANKS AGAIN!!!

silly question but where is it??whats the site again

In Game:
    -=)CSF(=-bttleshpman

Keir is back

Keir now has a account on the new forum

can't register

Originally Posted by Polarshark
    can't register
    Same here

can't register
    yea it toke me forever! at first i thought it was my forum one but it isnt. So then i made a account and toke like 5 minutes to load thenit sent me a email and there will be a link in there say " one time log in " but you can use it as many times as you want. Still Hi edios people great job on da site and vid!

i can't register too
    i'm trying for 3 days, no succes

I couldn't register through the link on the side of the webpage. I had to click on a forum topic and register when it gave me the option to log in or register. I don't know if it will work that way for anyone else or not but couldn't hurt to post it.
    In Game:
    -=)CSF(=-bttleshpman

i registered already

may take some time

gave me some connection errors

but checked mail and it worked

i pressed the create your account buttton below/near where you typed in your username and password

can't register
    me neather

It asked for a name and an email address. Never asked for a password or sent me an email. ???

Check your spam?

Originally Posted by Tex Vindictive
    It asked for a name and an email address. Never asked for a password or sent me an email. ???
    you get your password after you created yoru account

it's in your email

try registering at different times

might work might not

or do you guys want me to register for you
    it's perfectly safe cause i only type in your email and username

Couldn't register using Firefox 3.0.5 so used IE and it worked, but did take about three minutes before it took. They send you an email with your password, but like someone said, it ends up in your spam. Strange, but now that I'm registered I can post just fine using Firefox 3.0.5.

Originally Posted by Tex Vindictive
    i had that problem to, hit get new password cuz then it sends you a new password

I have to say I'm a little impressed. A little, 'cause it's flashy. On the other hand I haven't learned anything new about the game or its features...or its requirements...or its release date.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    yeah but look at the shinny new pictures

Originally Posted by Arrow
    I have to say I'm a little impressed. A little, 'cause it's flashy. On the other hand I haven't learned anything new about the game or its features...or its requirements...or its release date.
    These are coming this week. At the moment my time has been a little consumed with fixing some of the issues on the site, but there's an update heading your way.

mycoldman, u said some stuff is coming this week, and the guy tht u responded to said something abt a release date, is there a release date for the release date? i look forward 2 all of it

what about system requirements

i'm desperate to know

Originally Posted by Yamamoto666
    mycoldman, u said some stuff is coming this week, and the guy tht u responded to said something abt a release date, is there a release date for the release date? i look forward 2 all of it
    To clarify, an update will be coming this week, with all sorts of information contained within. If I have my way, the release date will be one of those things, however for the most part, the decision to release such information is beyond my control. I'm trying!

go to burger king, ul have ur way HAHAHA THANKS SO MUCH RELEASE DATE RELEASE IS POTENTALLY THIS WEEK

keep us informed mycoldman we wait

Page 1 of 3 123 Last