Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: NEW BSP website

NEW BSP website

mycoldman when can we expect the next update for the new site? sometime this week?

he said sometime next week

hmmmm

Originally Posted by SuperE
    he said sometime next week
    No he said This week

To clarify, an update will be coming this week, with all sorts of information contained within. If I have my way, the release date will be one of those things, however for the most part, the decision to release such information is beyond my control. I'm trying!
    In Game:
    -=)CSF(=-bttleshpman

we can be certain the mycoldman is trying his hardest to find stuff out for us, you cant ask for more than that.

Originally Posted by mycoldman
    These are coming a few months from now. At the moment my time has been a little consumed with fixing some of the issues on the site, but there's an update heading your way.
    Fixed post.

Are the screenshots on the official site new?
    I might have temporary memory loss but I can't remember seeing those SUBS fighting off on the surface, neither the jet planes flying around the ships...

i've just saw that the replys on the blogs can be translated into Dutch
    did you do that for me?

Thumbs Down I cant believe they havent fixed it yet.

And now I cant even post on the new site, useless.

I can't post either.
    It takes a long time to wait and then the page dies.
    tried several times during the week and given up.

Can't even manage to get to the site now. Lets hope BS:P works better than its site does.
    In Game:
    -=)CSF(=-bttleshpman

wow the website is screwed up

hopefully they fix it soon

Seems to be back working again....

this forum is now officially dead

Originally Posted by Polarshark
    this forum is now officially dead

can say that antill theres like 1 post a day even i still come here from time to time

I still can't join the new forum. So i am just gonna sit over hear in the dark. *sniff* (Starts singing "All by myself")

Originally Posted by Red October
    I still can't join the new forum. So i am just gonna sit over hear in the dark. *sniff* (Starts singing "All by myself")
    it should be working red october

try new username

different emails

or different internet

Originally Posted by Red October
    Trust me you aren't missing anything.
    In Game:
    -=)CSF(=-bttleshpman

I can't use the new site either - this is really mind boggling given the fact that ONCE I managed to get registered.

Since then there is a problem:
    1. I know my password but the system does not accept it.
    2. So I go "Forgot Password" procedure
    3. I get the e-mail for the one time login
    4. System asks me to change password
    5. When I click submit - lots of wait and the page times out.

...even if I stay logged in and try to post - lots of wait and the page times out.

Whatever is the reason this is the ONLY site on which I experience this.
    So MYCOLDMAN I know you read this - please do something!
    ...or whatever...
    ...just please do not start "looking into it", because it won't get anywhere from that state

My posts can only be about half as long as anyone elses or the page times out. I also have the same password problem you do, I know my password but it wont work.

FIX IT!

shouldn't you guys try different computers or something

different emails

IT will work if you change something

different emails

See thats the problem, I shouldn't have to change anything to use the website. I can use every other site just fine but not the website in question. Now, I'm a long way from being a computer programmer but I'm fairly sure if every other site functions fine on my connection then the problem isn't on my end.

different emails

My 2 cents on this:

I have tried to access the forum on 3 different configs:

1. My gaming rig, custom built, runs on WinXP and Firefox 3.0
    2. Another PC at home Dell machine with Vista and IE
    3. My business laptop (Thinkpad) running XP and IE

On another angle I tried 3 different ISPs: my home, a 3G wireless and my company's internet line.

After all this I say something is (let's say: wrong) with this new website.

My uneducated guess is that Eidos limits the bandwidth towards certain locations or the bandwidth is not enough to handle all the requests.

IF someone is reading this and have access to the new site I would really appreciate to post this message up there and send it to mycoldman.

After all I was with the BS community since the release of BS:M and now I'm completely locked out.
    This is a shame.

Originally Posted by It3llig3nc3
    My 2 cents on this:

I have tried to access the forum on 3 different configs:

1. My gaming rig, custom built, runs on WinXP and Firefox 3.0
    2. Another PC at home Dell machine with Vista and IE
    3. My business laptop (Thinkpad) running XP and IE

On another angle I tried 3 different ISPs: my home, a 3G wireless and my company's internet line.

After all this I say something is (let's say: wrong) with this new website.

My uneducated guess is that Eidos limits the bandwidth towards certain locations or the bandwidth is not enough to handle all the requests.

IF someone is reading this and have access to the new site I would really appreciate to post this message up there and send it to mycoldman.

After all I was with the BS community since the release of BS:M and now I'm completely locked out.
    This is a shame.
    ok might be your internet service
    or the country you're in

cause right here

the website is fine

ok might be your internet service
    My friend, mind the plural: if the internet service is the problem it means all 3 ISPs I tried are in trouble.
    Besides apart from the BS:P website I can use the internet very well, download fast even from US, play on-line without any problem. Hungary may seem the wild East but it is still in Europe. We're good with public services such as internet.

If you have access to the new site have you been able to report our problem there? Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last