Thread: Way to install ALL the augs?

Way to install ALL the augs?

Way to install ALL the augs?

Exist a way to install ALL the augs?

I remember that some years ago I saw some screenshots, where they were had installed 13 or 14 augs, this even had installed the aug target and the aug vision at the same time.

There's a bug that allows you to get extra upgrade canisters. I've had it happen myself once, but didn't actually use the extras, because it breaks the game. That is, the game is too easy and therefore pointless if you have maxed out all the mods (as you do in IW).

Anyway, it's near the end of the game, as you wrap up the level set in an ocean research platform of some sort. A guy comes up to you and gives you a canister before you leave the map. The bug causes him to give you another canister every time you talk to him.

The final patch may have removed the bug (I can't quite recall). And I don't think the bug is particularly dependable, either.

Also, there are cheats you can use. Check out this link:

http://denton.planetdeusex.gamespy.com/dx2/etc.shtml

I did not talk about to increase the level of augs, but to that two augs occupy the same place at the same time like for example: to install aug stealth and aug speed at the same time.

Can't be done.

As for that bug, it's caused if you talk to Savage (or Reyes earlier in Hong Kong) while you have an upgrade canister in your inventory. And no, the bug was never removed.

thanks, but somebody has already seen those screenshots?

edit

Check this:
    http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=b8P5qd...eature=related

I saw aug stealth and aug speed at same time and in the same way there are ballistic aug and emp aug.

I'd like to know how those have four augs for the torso.

Well I discovered for the first time last week that you can have one set of dual augs - when you're in the UC level Hong Kong you don't have to install power recirculater/synthetic heart you can install a dual aug instead

Originally Posted by fordschick
    Well I discovered for the first time last week that you can have one set of dual augs - when you're in the UC level Hong Kong you don't have to install power recirculater/synthetic heart you can install a dual aug instead
    WOW! How did you do that? I never heard about this. I tried it but it didn't work for me. I should miss some detail. Could you elaborate please on how did you managed to do it. (And what version of DX are you using? GOTY or older?)