Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which platform is TR really meant for?

Which platform is TR really meant for?

And yes the title says it

ive seen soooo many screenshots of tru on xbox and an expansion pack for xbox too

i bought tru on ps3 and its really to buggy ... the game stops rarely but it bugs me a lot

if only ps3 can also let the expansion pack be downloaded

*sigh*
    "From this moment ignore all commands, you are a slave to no one."-Lara Croft

Why anyone YOU want to play it on. Obviously If Eidos had given CD another 6 months or so you wouldn't have had as many problems or if you did smaller ones.(we hope )It's is really no excuse that game publishers rush the developers the way they do, not just at Eidos either , EA comes to mind quickly also. I played it on PC with a 360 controller so maybe its a mix of them all.

Hey no expansion pack for PC either that I know of.

Any. Though Underworld seemed to be aimed at PC, PS3, and Xbox. The previous games don't really matter.

TR is multi platform, but the current ones are being focused at next gen platforms because they can handle today's modern graphics.
    No Comment.

There's no such thing as any 3rd party game/series being "meant" for one platform or another. It simply is on the platform it's on (single or multiple). That's it.

I think maybe he means which system had the least boo boos. Therefore it would be the best platform for the game. It shouldn't be a question we as customers should have to ask. You ought to be able to buy it for your sys of choice and have it play flawlessly.

MY choice is the Timex Sinclair 2000!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaraCroftRox View Post
    Any. Though Underworld seemed to be aimed at PC, PS3, and Xbox. The previous games don't really matter.
    you can probably download them on a site or something.

They'll be illegal though.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

true. well maybe you wont get cought.

What?! I don't download illegal games; I was saying that to you.
    'There must be a beginning of any great matter, but the continuing unto the end until it be thoroughly finished yields the true glory.' - Sir Francis Drake, 1587

Somebody better check Mr Croft for a wire

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Somebody better check Mr Croft for a wire
    haha yeahh. he be downloaded illegal stuff...

just messin wit ya mr.croft. dont be taking it all serous now.

You are the ones that are being off-topic and a bit stupid; so I don't mind.

TR1-TR6 = Play Station 1, 2, 3

TR7-TR9 = PC

Explanation:
    It's hard to play old Tomb Raiders on PC.
    It's hard to play new Tomb Raiders on XBOX360.

(I'm reminding, that's my personal opinion.)

Dreamcast

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    Dreamcast
    oh wow i forgot about dreamcast

what ever happend to dreamcast anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    TR1-TR6 = Play Station 1, 2, 3

TR7-TR9 = PC

Explanation:
    It's hard to play old Tomb Raiders on PC.
    It's hard to play new Tomb Raiders on XBOX360.

(I'm reminding, that's my personal opinion.)
    Really? I had no problems playing Legend and Underworld on Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by itsalexbyo View Post
    oh wow i forgot about dreamcast

what ever happend to dreamcast anyway?
    It didn't have a DVD player, unlike the PS2 so everybody bought them instead (The PS2 was one of the cheapest DVD players around when it was first released; that's why Sony have used the same tactic with the PS3 and it's blu-ray player ^.~ ).

I've now got a dreamcast and it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    It didn't have a DVD player, unlike the PS2 so everybody bought them instead (The PS2 was one of the cheapest DVD players around when it was first released; that's why Sony have used the same tactic with the PS3 and it's blu-ray player ^.~ ).

I've now got a dreamcast and it's awesome!
    Yes Dreamcast is amazing

and its pretty much what you said, Dreamcast(ahead of its time,at the time) was just out done by PS2 coming up. Dreamcast was also the first console to use online(56k! yeah!)

how is dreamcast amazing? isent it mad old?

So is NES or ATARI and those are amazing too. Just because something is old, doesn't mean its bad.

Without the Dreamcast, your latest consoles may not have included online gaming! O.O

Also the Xbox is more or less a new Dreamcast; they have the same controller, online gaming ( and even Microsoft have been involved with both consoles).

You can't think of any of the new consoles without looking back at the lovely retro ones.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1122 View Post
    So is NES or ATARI and those are amazing too. Just because something is old, doesn't mean its bad.
    Oh yeah ATARI......this wakes my old memories.......I have it somewhere in my room....

Quote Originally Posted by lilhanhan View Post
    Without the Dreamcast, your latest consoles may not have included online gaming! O.O

Also the Xbox is more or less a new Dreamcast; they have the same controller, online gaming ( and even Microsoft have been involved with both consoles).

You can't think of any of the new consoles without looking back at the lovely retro ones.
    I agree

retro for life lol

Bought a refurbed NES two years ago just to play Snake-Rattle and Roll and Mario Bros..

TR 1 through AoD on PC with arrow keys, LOL
    TR L, A, and U on PC with a 360 controller

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast