Thread: Xbox 360 patch would be greatly appreciated

Utility Light Issue

Hey there guys I've been having this recurring issue of the PLS dissappearing, usually in mexico and jan mayen island, but sometimes thailand and croft manor, will there be a patch to fix this? (xbox 360)
    also it dissappears from the pda as well
    and another bug, in jan mayen island, with the the hammers, and the hammer room where you remove the debris thats keeping the gears from turning, then you get the debris and push it next to the blocks so you can go up above it and go out, well this certain area wasn't properly tested, one time my 360 crashed here in this spot, the modified handstand was missing frames, the PLS didn't turn on, lara couldn't move, and her guns didn't shoot. It didn't really prevent me from finishing the game cause i already beat it, but it would be nice if eidos and CD could create a patch for it.

IF THESE ISSUES HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE SORRY BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT CERTAIN THREAD ANYMORE
    Oh hai

Xbox 360 patch would be greatly appreciated

Hello peeps, so i already finished the game, but i started a new game, so im in valhalla right now i just got finished fighting da yeti thingy and this place doesnt like me too well, it seems its an old build of the game because the backflip jump with the guns drawn feels so uncompressed, and A LOT of missing frames from animations that were good b4, also, due to those glitches, i am not able to finish the level cause whenever i go on the chain and try to move, she falls, i have killed her numerous times already and that didn't help AT ALL, so if the mods and the charming keir have news and/or confirmation about the patch please tell me, oh and if they are fixing numerous glitches, please forward this post over to them.

Merci merci beaucoup guys in advanced and sorry for my utterly poor punctuation but i am used to "IM typing"

Luv ya guys and happy new year in 23.965 hours!!!!! (where i am at least)

[off topic] do you guys know the T-Squad? if you do are you guys familiar with Jade?[/off topic]
    Oh hai

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahperson View Post
    i am not able to finish the level cause whenever i go on the chain and try to move, she falls, i have killed her numerous times already and that didn't help AT ALL
    First off, please use the following guide to pinpoint exactly where you are so we are clear on which area you are in:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...ugh/index.html

Secondly, could you try to expand on what I quoted above? So she can grab the chain but drops as soon as she moves? Or are you hitting something to make her fall? On the off-chance you didn't know, tapping the 'Y' button whilst she is hanging from a chain, or similar, will allow her to fast traverse along. Please explain what is happening here in as much detail as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eidos Support View Post
    First off, please use the following guide to pinpoint exactly where you are so we are clear on which area you are in:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/...ugh/index.html

Secondly, could you try to expand on what I quoted above? So she can grab the chain but drops as soon as she moves? Or are you hitting something to make her fall? On the off-chance you didn't know, tapping the 'Y' button whilst she is hanging from a chain, or similar, will allow her to fast traverse along. Please explain what is happening here in as much detail as possible.
    hi there!! ok so im talking about the place with the yeti cutscene, the very last room, yes she grabs the chain then instead of moving she grabs onto a nonexistent chain that is going directly horizontal from the one im holding onto, do you get that? cause its pretty hard to explain without a video or an image and yea, i know about pressing Y to go faster, and i have no i dea what was going on, but some of her animations are "modified" like the front twist flip with the guns is tilted diagonally, the back flip with guns is "uncompressed" like it just keeps going on and on, her crouch seems to be missing a few frames, it kind of felt like a beta area to me, although the first time i played i didnt experience it in this section, just the section where you have to free the gears from debris, then go out the main entrance to get a treasure, i dont know if im explaining myself properly, so if some things are unclear, feel free to tell me. Thanks for replying by the way. Oh and im in valhalla
    Oh hai

hi there!! ok so im talking about the place with the yeti cutscene, the very last room, yes she grabs the chain then instead of moving she grabs onto a nonexistent chain that is going directly horizontal from the one im holding onto, do you get that? cause its pretty hard to explain without a video or an image and yea, i know about pressing Y to go faster, and i have no i dea what was going on, but some of her animations are "modified" like the front twist flip with the guns is tilted diagonally, the back flip with guns is "uncompressed" like it just keeps going on and on, her crouch seems to be missing a few frames, it kind of felt like a beta area to me, although the first time i played i didnt experience it in this section, just the section where you have to free the gears from debris, then go out the main entrance to get a treasure, i dont know if im explaining myself properly, so if some things are unclear, feel free to tell me. Thanks for replying by the way. Oh and im in valhalla
    So it is like she is grabbing an invisible chain going off to the side?

Could you use that guide I pointed you at to pinpoint your location here please? I need to know the exact location and copy/paste the paragraph which you are at. I need this so I can pass on whats happening.

As for the animations, is this only certain areas this is happening? If so, could you possibly list the areas you have seen this? If you can, please use the same walkthrough as a basis for where things are.

Could you also let me know:

• HDTV or Standard def TV
    • Which cable type you use to connect Xbox 360 and TV
    • If HDTV, what screen resolution are you using i.e. 720p, 1080i etc
    • If SDTV, 50 or 60Hz?
    • If you use HDTV, have you ever had to set your PAL setting for SDTV to PAL60 to get a game to run?

Hey there guys I've been having this recurring issue of the PLS dissappearing, usually in mexico and jan mayen island, but sometimes thailand and croft manor, will there be a patch to fix this? (xbox 360)
    also it dissappears from the pda as well
    and another bug, in jan mayen island, with the the hammers, and the hammer room where you remove the debris thats keeping the gears from turning, then you get the debris and push it next to the blocks so you can go up above it and go out, well this certain area wasn't properly tested, one time my 360 crashed here in this spot, the modified handstand was missing frames, the PLS didn't turn on, lara couldn't move, and her guns didn't shoot. It didn't really prevent me from finishing the game cause i already beat it, but it would be nice if eidos and CD could create a patch for it.

IF THESE ISSUES HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE SORRY BUT I CAN'T FIND THAT CERTAIN THREAD ANYMORE
    Did this happen on your first play through as well or just on the 2nd?

I am beginning to think there may be something wrong with your games profile on the HD. Do you have a memory card or access to another HD or Xbox 360? Try starting a new game without loading your previous game details at all (remove the HD) and see if you still get all these problems.

If its the room I'm thinking about, it has the chains that are moveing much much faster than the chains did in the other rooms? If so I had to jump onto the left chain If I'm standing with my back to the weights. You had to really move quick cause it would bring you back it moved so fast.

It could be a gliche I'm playing my sons 360 version for cheap achievements and it seems much more glichy than my PC version is when I play it. It doesn't always save checkpoints and things like that.