Thread: Kingdom Hearts and Sonic

Kingdom Hearts and Sonic

Kingdom Hearts and Sonic

ok so me and a friend were talking about ways to make Kingdom Hearts better (no offense square enix), and we came up with an idea that.... probably wont work for most... even square enix. just throwin in out there anyway: sonic characters. hear me out. Kingdom Hearts uses Disney and thats cartoonier than sonic, so why not throw a few sonic characters in there? honestly, why not? at least all of my friends who have played Kingdom Hearts play sonic games too. i'm pretty sure people will at least TRY it if it ever does happen. thats all i got. bye now! =P

I don't see how Sonic characters would fit in the KH world. Don't get me wrong, the Sonic series is cool. Also, I don't know if you're aware, but SE NA is not in charge of deciding on what to put in KH, SE Japan is. SE NA just translate and stuff :P

Originally Posted by Meow Wow
    I don't see how Sonic characters would fit in the KH world. Don't get me wrong, the Sonic series is cool. Also, I don't know if you're aware, but SE NA is not in charge of deciding on what to put in KH, SE Japan is. SE NA just translate and stuff :P
    it was just an idea, maybe other people would like it as much as i do. thats all i can hope for.

Originally Posted by imported_Robert
    ok so me and a friend were talking about ways to make Kingdom Hearts better (no offense square enix), and we came up with an idea that.... probably wont work for most... even square enix. just throwin in out there anyway: sonic characters. hear me out. Kingdom Hearts uses Disney and thats cartoonier than sonic, so why not throw a few sonic characters in there? honestly, why not? at least all of my friends who have played Kingdom Hearts play sonic games too. i'm pretty sure people will at least TRY it if it ever does happen. thats all i got. bye now! =P
    KH is Disney game made by Square.

i know that. ive beaten several of the games. i was just suggesting they branch off a bit.

If kingdom hearts gets out of the Disney realm at all i have a very dark idea for a world.... although the pure heart wouldn't be a princess...

Dynasty Warriors (Romance of the Three Kingdoms)

Liu Bei would be the one until Guan Yu dies anyways....

Originally Posted by Faisal
    Originally Posted by imported_Robert
    KH is Disney game made by Square.
    KH is not a Disney game, where in the world did you get that?! "...It is a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios, and is under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura, a longtime Square Enix character designer. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series...."
    In addition to that, KH also includes characters from FF. And now in KH 3D, TWEWY.
    So just because it has Disney characters and it is in collaboration with Disney, DOES NOT make it a Disney game PERIOD.

its not disney exclusive, the worlds are just a majority of disney worlds. I suppose any Square world is acceptable to see in a KH game, like Valkyrie Profile or Vagrant story.

Wouldn't, uh, Sega have issues about Sonic characters being used in a Square-Enix game? And even if Sega was all "oh heck yeah! =D" about collaborations, why would Disney want another company to get in on what they have going on with Square-Enix (or vice versa)?

Originally Posted by new_tradition

Wouldn't, uh, Sega have issues about Sonic characters being used in a Square-Enix game? And even if Sega was all "oh heck yeah! =D" about collaborations, why would Disney want another company to get in on what they have going on with Square-Enix (or vice versa)?

i had thought about that... but you never know. it was just a suggestion anyway.