Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: What are you most excited to see in KINGDOM HEARTS 3D?

What are you most excited to see in KINGDOM HEARTS 3D?

im looking forward to trying out the command system and see if it's the "right way" to wield a keyblade

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22

im looking forward to trying out the command system and see if it's the "right way" to wield a keyblade

O.o just kidding yeah light already said the answer but im just looking forward to how this fits together and connects with KH3.

I'm looking forward to watching Sora possibly going insane being in a place where reality might not exactly be reality, and I know he's gullible enough to fall for anything as long as it needs saved in his mind XD. But really I'm looking forward to Tron, I wonder if it's not the original Tron SDystem, just upgraded, like the world where Ansem's was copied from.

I'm so psyched about the dream eaters and playing as Riku and Sora for the first time.

i´m must exited to see the end of the game, to see how KH 3 will start like, and of course some new characters like the ones from The World Ends Whith You.

What I can wait for is to see how Sora and Riku are going to help Terra, Aqua, And Ventus.

I can't wait to see Neku and all the other TWEWY characters cuz for some reason they keep hiding their voices in the english trailers (so annoying...)

Originally Posted by DreamEaterX
    I can't wait to see Neku and all the other TWEWY characters cuz for some reason they keep hiding their voices in the english trailers (so annoying...)
    Lol I know right!

Im probably most pumped up for Tron, The Hunchback of Notre Dame and the ending!! Oh and you can play as Riku which is awesome!!!

Originally Posted by Tails_night

I'm looking forward to watching Sora possibly going insane being in a place where reality might not exactly be reality, and I know he's gullible enough to fall for anything as long as it needs saved in his mind XD. But really I'm looking forward to Tron, I wonder if it's not the original Tron SDystem, just upgraded, like the world where Ansem's was copied from.

Sora going insane would be something interesting for the series in my opinion. He's always calm and finding a way to resolve his problems, so seeing him actually going through pain would be something different, and in my opinion quite interesting to see.

Seeing Neku

[quote=LightningFarr0n]
    Originally Posted by Tails_night
    Sora going insane would be something interesting for the series in my opinion. He's always calm and finding a way to resolve his problems, so seeing him actually going through pain would be something different, and in my opinion quite interesting to see.[/qu

^_^

I expect to see Sora as Final Boss

I look forward to seeing how they make this game transfer into KH3.

I find it hard to choose. The story is probably it. My cousins helped keep me up on the story and I am extremely excited on the story. What will the ending for the series be?? Its like Star Wars!

kingdom hearts dream drop distance

Hello Square Enix,my name is mamat and im a biggest fan of kingdom hearts,i want to ask behalf of all kingdom hearts fan,when i saw the new game of kingdom hearts i was so exited although this game came earlier than i first notice it,but its for nitendo ds so i hope u make this game for ps3 just like the old kingdom hearts for ps2 turn to ps3,i really like to know more about the kingdom hearts story so thankyou =)

P.s

I love kingdom hearts!

Ok get in the loop here, kingdom hearts 1.5 HD being released soon in japan....tell square you want it like all of us

i know right...,but i dont want the 1.5 hd i want the drop by distance for the ps3

You would think they would have dream drop distance for PC. Back in the day's of the PS1 most games from all platforms had PC versions.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12