Thread: What I Believe should be Implemented into Nosgoth

What I Believe should be Implemented into Nosgoth

Lightbulb What I Believe should be Implemented into Nosgoth

From what I've played so far, Nosgoth is a great game with fluent controls and a good interface. Even though this is a great alpha so far, here are a few things I would add to make the game even better:

1) Customization!!!
    2) More of a "Beast-like" Walk and sprint for the vampire race.
    3) More abilities and weapons.
    4) Add more of a story to draw people in (or emphasize it more).
    5) Combat Training (Maybe)

Reasons/Explanations:
    1) Everyone loves to be able to make their character their own. Everyone loves to personalize and express themselves, especially in video games. Giving players the opportunity of customization will defiantly be a big improvement to the game and will give players another motive to keep on playing. This is something I personally enjoy doing and I know of many many more who enjoy character customization as well.

2) The way the vampires, the creatures of the night, the beasts of darkness, do not make me feel as if I am playing as what they are. they walk like normal humans which would be good if this were a vampire game where you can blend in with humans. Make them feel more like beasts... like savages! That will give the vampire class a much better feel.

3) Vampires should have a larger range of abilities. I don't know If I just haven't unlocked this yet, but there should be an ability or maybe a whole new class for stealth (On both sides). Vampire stealth class should have invisibility for a few moments, teleportation and some other cool abilities. When in this state of invisibility, maybe their speed is affected, making them much slower? I am just throwing Ideas out haha.

4) There should be a background story for the people who did not play the original games. you can obviously change it up however you'd like because this is definitely a different game series than the original Legacy of Kain games. A background story would be a great improvement to the game.

5) This does not have to be implemented, Just a thought

1) Everyone loves to be able to make their character their own. Everyone loves to personalize and express themselves, especially in video games. Giving players the opportunity of customization will defiantly be a big improvement to the game and will give players another motive to keep on playing. This is something I personally enjoy doing and I know of many many more who enjoy character customization as well.
    I highly doubt it.
    sprint for the vampire race.
    No. Lack of sprint is obviously intentional and is there for balance purposes - vamps exchanged their sprint for the ability to climb walls.
    2) The way the vampires, the creatures of the night, the beasts of darkness, do not make me feel as if I am playing as what they are. they walk like normal humans which would be good if this were a vampire game where you can blend in with humans. Make them feel more like beasts... like savages! That will give the vampire class a much better feel.
    Sounds like an idea for a Spy-like class.
    4) There should be a background story for the people who did not play the original games. you can obviously change it up however you'd like because this is definitely a different game series than the original Legacy of Kain games. A background story would be a great improvement to the game.
    Blog to the rescue!

Janus he was talking about just changing up the animation to make it more animalistic.
    Half the reason I use leap attack is the running animation look freakin cool.

I do have to say though, customizing vampire loadouts does feel very lacking. I also notice that the primary abilities, with the exception of the Scout and the Tyrant, are all very similar to each other, with one being more utility, and one being a damage upgrade.
    In-game: Sirshua, being a sir everywhere.

Definitely.

Well they don't need that, the sun is obscured xD
    However you said beasts? Maybe someone who eat corpses like the Melchahim <3

More abilities and weapons.
    I think that they are enough.

Yeah, I disagree as well, they are all humanoid and look at Kain, Raziel, Vorador, etc., none of them "move" like beasts and there is no reason for them to anyway.