Thread: Multiplayer games

Multiplayer games

Multiplayer games

Hi there,

Whats the best way to get a full multiplayer game nowadays?

I logged in earlier via the in-game menu (I believe it is a gamespy service) and all I found was one game with two players.

There was this other multiplayer service when I installed the game, but I cancelled it's installation. Should I have continued with this?

Babs out!

Aside from asking at fansites (I wouldn't put battle requests up here; it's just not the place) like BSMC or Midwayleague, my best advice would be to simply log on at "peak" hours (like around the afternoon) and pray you find someone. I think BSM is dead now, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by Arrow
    Aside from asking at fansites (I wouldn't put battle requests up here; it's just not the place) like BSMC or Midwayleague, my best advice would be to simply log on at "peak" hours (like around the afternoon) and pray you find someone. I think BSM is dead now, unfortunately.
    Doesn't look dead, there where 6 servers on almost every time I logged in today. most of them full 4v4 servers.

Maybe the situation's changed. I don't know. I haven't played BSM for several months.

BSM is far from dead. VoIP use has brought lots of folks back.

The -=KS=- guys play at least one or two rounds every night, and there is usually numerous other servers up at the same time.

The key is to be polite. Rubbing victories in peoples faces, acting foolish, team fire, etc will get your nickname blacklisted in most peoples minds.